Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PaidToPost - paidtopost.info

chardyme

Well,one of the few forum sites i am seeing still using Paypal as one of its method of payments.It is good that the forum site is now paying fast and i hope things will remain like this for a long time.I will wait for more positive comments from members before deciding signing up on it.

Maybe the forum was inaccessible because of these changes in design and maybe other things that the admin was working on. As long as its back online to give members an opportunity to make some posts to get earnings its cool.

i requested payout but i misspelled my paypal email info. and the admin said i got paid. i don't think i would receive my payment if i have made a mistake in my paypal info. and i accidentally omitted one letter. i don't think that payment would get through since no one would have that kind of email that i have posted with wrong spelling. as i have a very long email info. i don't think someone with similar email with the one i have made in spelling. so i have sent an email to the admin.

Out of curiosity i checked this thread to know the latest update on this site. I stopped my posting activities here for almost a month now. I'm surprised to know the big turnaround on how this site is now being managed.

I think i'm going to try to be active here again and see how it works, i just visited the site and i can see that even the design of the forum has changed which is a good indication that the admin must have spent a significant amount of time to improve the site and to attract new members to join and for old members to be active here.

i requested payout but i misspelled my paypal email info. and the admin said i got paid. i don't think i would receive my payment if i have made a mistake in my paypal info. and i accidentally omitted one letter. i don't think that payment would get through since no one would have that kind of email that i have posted with wrong spelling. as i have a very long email info. i don't think someone with similar email with the one i have made in spelling. so i have sent an email to the admin.

Ouch!!! As long as the email id does not exist which in your case seems to be the case you just need to convince admin to resend the payment again. It would be great if he does resend the payment as its simply a spelling error and you deserve the payment anyway. Good luck.

I feel its better this way that admin comes out and mentions the issues that the forum is paying so that members can decide for themselves whether they want to continue posting here or concentrate on other forums. Its much better than to keep on posting while admin has problems but does not notify users and then there is a long queue of pending payments with no annoucements.

I think also that admin will have the situation of not enough funds or shortage of funds already. We can see it already that the forum have many pending payments although most of it were approved already. I hope admin can find good advertisers.

I guess it may be part of the planning process that was supposed to ensure that the forum is sustainable in the long term. Its always sad to see when forums experience the lack of funds especially in such early stages but maybe admin was counting on securing early advertising.

Yes that is right. Admin has admitted that he has not got the financial capabilities to pay members at the moment. He might even struggle to pay for the hosting for next month. But I am sure he will manage, because he was very close to reaching payout for his advertising companies. I am the moderator there and I am still trying to keep in touch with him everyday.

There could be delay in payments and wishing admin can find funds or even earn in the advertising in the forum. As we know that currently its good for those members who preferred paypal as payments. But as always there's difficulty in the paypal funds.

Yes that is right. It is harder to get advertisers on a PTP forum if it is only accepting PP. That's because most hyip advertisements use LR.

Obviously there are delays in payments right now as stated by me already that admin has run out of funds, so don't say 'there could be delay'.

for high risk business and exchanger i think that kind of advertisers will use Liberty Reserve as one of the payment processor but still there are other advertisers that use Paypal, i think they should change the main topic of this site like blogging, because i am sure many advertisers that related to it will used paypal to advertise.

Indeed if the Admin is just only using Paypal as its main payment processor then he would have problem in the near future or else he is not targetting Forex and HYIP Advertisement because mostly of these Admins pays through Liberty reserve. But i guess that's not the problem because the Admin just just don't have funds with his Liberty reserve account.

it will be better if admin change the payment processor to LR , since i think it will stay longer to pay members and since they can get some bucks from advertisers who want to use some space that admin have in this forum

I also thought that this Forum could be a good source a Paypal funds as I'm needing program that paying through Paypal. But I was glad that when I was suppose to start posting in here, I've read in some discussion that the Admin has a problem with funds so knowing that prevents me from doing so.

i think i have wasted a lot of time in here. and so i have wasted so much time already. and i wished i never posted on the site at all. i have not visited the site at all till now. because i was so disappointed that i don't want to post or even visit the site again.

@indieover, no you have not wasted your time in here at all. it was actually your fault because when you requested payout, you entered your paypal incorrectly, so admin ended up paying the wrong person. That is not his responsibility if you input your PP address incorrectly. Don't blame it on any one.

Also, if you think you have wasted time, it just shows that you were there just for the money, and not really caring much about whats being discussed.

actually it is easy for the admin to get back the money after all it is a non existent account where he sent the money. so he can send me the money back again. but i don't know what happened as to why he was not able to get back the money back. i don't think it is a hard thing.

@indieover well how do you know there isn't another paypal user with the ID that you input incorrectly in the first place? Maybe there was one. Any anyway, if you really feel that you must have it back, I can try giving it a go by contacting the admin there. After all he trusts me the most out of the people in the forum as I am the only moderator there,.