Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PaidToPost - paidtopost.info

chardyme

@charyme, haha no. I do realised this username is also used by the admin in EFT, but no I am not him. Im just a regular member. But yes I have been active in paidtopost.info because I see a good opportunity here and I beleive this forum can grow into a very active if just some members join and stay active. At the moment its a bit quiet. So Chardyme, mind going back there and start posting?

so you are one of the active members here , i still monitoring this site to see how good they are but until now i still don't motivate myself to register here and be active, but if i see more payment proof maybe i will register here

i don't know if the rate has changed or has improved. but if it is still just the same low rate as before then i may not be interested to post here soon. and i have noticed that we have to provide payment proof if we would start a thread. i don't know if that is a fair rule though.

You seems like more than a member in here lol but yeah! That's good as you are promoting the Forum. Well, when i remember this Forum tomorrow then i will create an account because i always forgot to create an account in here.

Just like me still not a member in this forum. Only know that member of this admin is once I have been having conversation and discussion in the non ptp forum of cellyforum and now the admin been active in other forums to continuously get more active members. Sooner, I will visit if there is any progress in this forum.

Well that is because there is not much posters that have been actively posting for this forum lately, they may have increase the posting rates but then again it does not make the posters interested to post here.

one thing that only members want in here is the fast payment i think rate here is low but at least if admin paying the members faster or at least once a week i am sure that many poster will be back to this forum and make post once more

I have not registered for this site all simply becuase i am not that convinced it will pay me good money and on time.I need a stable forum site to work on and not the one i will work on and when i want to ask for payment,the admin will be no where to be found.

I see that this forum remains active even the admin is active as well. As expected the admin here's seems really serious enough in the ptp business. Not sure if he already found some advertisers. Well, still hoping I can also be active here and will check on the activity first.

so far i don't see any pop ads in this site, well i don't have any motivation in this site because the rate they offered is quite low and it seems activity here not good at all, and i cannot make some post her because of that

one thing that only members want in here is the fast payment i think rate here is low but at least if admin paying the members faster or at least once a week i am sure that many poster will be back to this forum and make post once more

Yeah,that is exactly what members of the site want,fast payment.If the admin cannot render that,then posters will be having two minds against posting on the site.By the way,the site resemble the one i worked on sometiomes ago and the admin account was limited by Paypal.I did not get payment for my posyings on the site.

Yeah thee Admin should by now know that the secret any successful forum is the ability of the admin to be able to pay up so fast so that members will be very much motivated to lay out their posts in here.

Well being active may make posters be active on the site.The admin shoudl be active on the site and not only in there but other popular posting sites as well.He should be updating them on any issue he may be having over money.

Well, I see that the forum is still paying as the last payment I have seen was may 5. And now I see also a new moderator here and seems I made to be active and sooner will try to have 200 points and request via paypal. Although, I can't create many threads here because they limit it to 5 threads per day only.

I guess I will try still as in a forum community they are really interested to the programs that will able to have funds in paypal that's why I'm trying to have payout here so that I can show them and then of course I will also earn from referrals. Let's see as it is just a plan.