Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PaidToPost - paidtopost.info

chardyme

What's the current posting rate that they have here right now? I'm trying to add more in my list of PTP sites and was considering this one. But i guess i won't be given the issue on payments that members are experiencing here and yes the pop-up ads are really annoying.

Well, I see that the forum is still paying as the last payment I have seen was may 5. And now I see also a new moderator here and seems I made to be active and sooner will try to have 200 points and request via paypal. Although, I can't create many threads here because they limit it to 5 threads per day only.
yeah i also saw the recent payment in this month of which shows that the admin is really paying members here,well i think i will have to access the forum first before i start up with them.

Well, I can say that the admin is really serious in ptp as we can see he's online here and today I will try to post here as to have a payout request here also as it is just easy to post in the general discussion which is somehow not related to online earning sites but off topic discussions.

well i see about 5 payment proof here, which make me think again to be active in this site and earn money in my paypal account :D and i see that faceless become one of the moderators in this forum, let see what happen later but it seems they want to make this site up

I'm going to try doing minimal posting activities here and see how it goes although i don't think i'll be able to do the same level of posting activity that i am doing in other PTP sites here as the low activity is going to pose a major challenge.

Well 5 payment proofs are not too many as the forum has been around for quite some time, that could only means that there is not much posters who have been active to post for this forum.

lol you are comparing them with popular and already long time forums, and that is absurd, even that is small, it means this site now paying members, i think people which come from the country that not accepted by paypal cannot gain anything from this site

it is about 4 months for them, and i think that still new and they only paying with paypal which i don't think all people want to use, i think you know what i mean, and also this site don't accepted any other payment processors

No, there's latest payment made here. Last may 5 I think. And now I have tried to post here for most of the day and just only made today the 200 points request and let's see what will happen as I'm having difficulty to post particularly creating threads here.

I'll try visiting this site later today. I wasn't able to do any posting activities here since i joined the site. But knowing it pays via paypal is interesting for as most of my sites are either on alertpay or liberty reserve. This would be a good source hopefully to fund my paypal account.

even with the less activities but paidtopost.info still paying poster here, and that is good to have paypal because some paypal users will get some cash in their account, well it seems i will trying to make more post here so i can get some payment too, but today i don't see too much activity

Get paid already dear It is my first payout

Transaction Details

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 6SY73982U4446330N)

Business Name:

PaidToPost (The sender of this payment is Non-US – Unverified)

Buyer email:

paidtopostinfo@gmail.com

Payment sent to:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Business contact information

Customer Service URL: http://www.paidtopost.info

Customer Service Email:

paidtopostinfo@gmail.com

Customer Service Phone:

+358 04583276 x+358

Amount received:

$2.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$2.00 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

21 May, 2012

Time:

20:23:57 GMT+07:00

Completed

Subject:

PaidToPost has just sent you $2.00 USD with PayPal

Note:

A payment for your activities on PaidToPost!

Payment type:

Instant

Seems that they are paying fast, I know nagichan requested for payment just yesterday and he immediately receive his payment today, so that is something good for this forum to try into.

Now that is really impressive. I wonder if this could just be a concidence or if payment processing is just fast in here. If payments are really this good, it would be good to try and be active here as it may just turn out to be a good place to earn from posting

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 3A578881V02348637)

Business Name:

PaidToPost (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Unverified)

Buyer email:

paidtopostinfo@gmail.com

Payment sent to:

chardyme@hotmail.com

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.paidtopost.info

Customer Service Email:

paidtopostinfo@gmail.com

Customer Service Phone:

+358 04583276 x+358

Amount received:

$2.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$2.00 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

May 22, 2012

Time:

06:46:40 PDT

Completed

Subject:

PaidToPost has just sent you $2.00 USD with PayPal

Note:

A payment for your activities on PaidToPost!

Payment type:

Instant

I sure hope that your payment request was also processed fast in here as it would be really encouraging. I still wish that the forum could also introduce other methods of payment as well in an effort to add variety for members.