This is another new ptp forum and the following are what this forum offers us:

It is a brand new PTP forum:

How Much You Earn?

- You can check the payrates from: Paid To Post

Minimum Payout:

$2 via PayPal

Here's the link:

Paid To Post

If you have anything to ask regarding the forum, post here. Remember not to be too harsh as its the first website I have ever created ; )

Join here:

http://www.paidtopost.info/member.php?action=register&referrer=3

The name is familiar so I was quite intrigued when I read that it is being promoted as a new forum. But then when I clicked the link provided by the thread starter, I saw an unfamiliar forum. The rates are good, I just hope that it will be unlike other new forums which have folded easily.

Well, yes, it can be that the admin is trust-worthy. Anyway, I will register here and post sparingly. If I will see some payment proofs, then I will try to be active here to reach the payment level. I just hope that I will not experience what I have experienced in PaidTP.

This one is good because they accept PP. I love to post in forums who accepts PP because I really need PP funds now and I am looking for forum that accepts PP so this would be good for me. but I will try to take a look further in this forum to see what areas to be discussed in here whether it is on general topics or in money earning opportunities.

the admin are thinking of adding an alternative payment processor and I had read in the EP forum. that the admin ask advice pinoycity for alternative payment. whether alertpay or liberty reserve. and I hope that the admin adds liberty reserve for alternative payment so that I can be active here

Okay, hopefully, you can show us some payment proof here if you decided to make post here regularly. It never came up with my head to sign up here because of the domain name which is .info. Well, perhaps for you it doesn't matter but as for me it really matter as it's a paid to post site. "PAID".

Well yeah the forum isn't too active and admin is quite strict as he requires me to post payment proofs alongside with the threads that I started in here.

Forgive me for not reading the rules, but does it mean I have to start a discussion before I can get paid here? I did not start any. So maybe, this is the reason why my payment request is still not being touched by the admin.

Do you reach payout already here pinoycity? Well what I mean was that in the threads that you will create you need to post payment proofs about that program. So if the program is new, we can't post new thread about that, hehehe.

You are right and i guess i am the first poster who get nagged by admin to post my payment proofs along side posting a new thread for HYIP and GPT sites. I think admin should add HYIP advertising section so that we could post new HYIP sites without the need of posting payment proofs. And the forum has less than 20 members i think so it is hard to be actibe here as the number of posts per days is limited.