Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PaidToPost - paidtopost.info

chardyme

Yes, upon visiting the forum I did see already 2 paid payment requests here. I see that the minimum payout they have requested was 1 dollar. That is also for 50 posts. I will try to reconsider it now as they are paying members but not good enough as we don't hear they are posting it in other forums.

Yeah for now it will going to take long time for some to reach the payout in here because of the decreased in the posting rate it will be better if the admin will bring back the posting rate to 2cent so that the activities in the forum will not go down.

Yeah,i agree with you.The admin needs to bring back the posting rate to 2cents.we are honestly managing 2cents sites and reducing that will make people to run away from the site.If the rate is gonna be reduced,there should be contests or other ways to increase members earnings.

Well from what I know it is not really 2 cents at its very first launch. Well, I believe the admin is really something for his forum and he made to be active always for answering the questions of the members and we should be glad admin here is very active.

Well I already started to resume my posting activities in here last night though I just noticed that my posted threads in the earlier days are no longer existing in here :(

Quite confused. Why those threads of yours already does not exist and for what reason. That is not really what I think about the admin. As they made to be very nice in the payments but seems there were not that all aspects. Hope it will be clarified.

@riddick, no please check the forum again, There are payment proofs there!! its just that it is still a new site and we should give it all time.

@chardyme, the site hasn't decreased its rate. It is still 2 cents per post. In fact it used to be 1 cent per post and now it has been raised to 2 cents...

Its not that hard to achieve pay out if we all go there and post a bit each day

Plus they accept paypal, which lots of ppl love....

Insomnia. pleas do join and check it out. It is a really simple and easy forum. The minimum payout is 3 dollars right now. You can earn that very easily because you get paid 2 cents for all posts. All sections are paying :) thats why its so good

Plus we need more members here and make it more active and popular. It deserves it :)

This is weird. I can't see the payrates thread. I still not able to redirect because of shortening url. Still hoping that we will see that they will grow with the activity after admin made the post rates changed. I wonder if it is two cents per post now.

@riddick If you click on the news section, and then click the top thread which says 'news 29/03/2012' You will be able to find the most recent news. Admin has changed the rates from 1 cents to 2 cents per post now which is good. And all sections/threads are paying, even liunge.music,videos threads are paying!

Yes it is annoying that they have the shortening url sites. I have set up a thread suggesting to admin to take it off or reduce the number of times it appears. Hopefulyl he will reply soon. He always does.

Oh, really all sections. That is somewhat attractive and interesting for me. Seems admin has sufficient funds to pay members with better rates. Well, I think 3 dollars minimum now will be reachable and of course, better as it will create better forum activity.

Well, that is attracting me to join this PTP because with that two cents rates plus those section which is paying two cents even it's only General discussion, that will surely attract other members to join PTP.info. I may also create an account in here.

@monyitomon, dont just say may create account there. DO! If it is so attractive then please join it. I am a member there and I want to encourage lots of people to join! Because at the moment it is a bit empty and we need to make it a bit more lively.

@charyme, haha no. I do realised this username is also used by the admin in EFT, but no I am not him. Im just a regular member. But yes I have been active in paidtopost.info because I see a good opportunity here and I beleive this forum can grow into a very active if just some members join and stay active. At the moment its a bit quiet. So Chardyme, mind going back there and start posting?

@Insomnia glad you have joined this site. Yes please do some activity here and make it a bit more lively, Thats all we need for it to become a good PTP forum.

And yes, just post whatever you like within the category limit and all sections will be paying.

Just to make sure you know the site pays through PP