Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do You Make More Profit with Technical or Fundamental Analyses?

rockstar

Some forex traders make their trading decisions based solely on their technical analysis while some others prefer to go only with fundamentals. Both a lot more traders have found that they make more profitable trades going along with the two though giving precedence to fundamentals. I belong to this later group and besides everything else, it is the safest way to approach the market.

clear.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't have much time to analyze really in fundamental but I do get lot of chances or profits by having technical analysis only when there's unstable market and we can't determine the good entry then I will have difficulty in having technical analysis. I know that fundamental do have big impact or influence to market but for me I will for the meantime learn about technical.

• 2 weeks later...

I do make a good number of pips through this two method since I normally do analysis and forcast my trade properly for more better result ,so am using the two trading method to get my result what i do is forcast my trade and listen to news then I combine them both for good result.

• 6 months later...

Usually here, fundamental news can make and push more movement in the market price here. Then this big movement can give big opportunity for us as the trader here to make big profit. Or in other hand, this can also generate big loss if we go to the wrong way here. This is the real fact here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, fundamentals is what drives the market but at the time that you trade, its not what you think it is what is on the chart that you should follow since the market has influences with fundamentals but no one will know for sure how it will move so trade accordingly. I look at the technical only when I trade at the mean time but I also keep fundamental as my decisions to guide me in picking pairs and market and I do know both of those in order to be more successful. Fundamental would tell you that euro will rises against most other currencies or usd will also rises and yen might fall so things like that will help you a lot in trading. 

• 2 months later...

I am use price action strategy in trading. so basically I am technical trader. however, I am also take attention with high impact news and follow the impact. because it could give me decent profit in trading. so, though I am technical trader, basically still consider that fundamental analysis is important.

I don't think one technique is better than the other cause you need both in order to make any kind of money with forex. I think forex is very difficult so you have to try to understand that you need to learn how to analyze both of them in order to be successful in forex. You can go without the other ones. I think you will fail if you only knew one type and don't use the other one. 

• 1 month later...

I don't see any or technical or fundamental analysis as having any torn of advantage over the other. When a trader is quite knowledgeable in Forex, it doesn't really matter the kind of analysis or the method of analysis he is using. The most important thing becomes the knowledge and how he understands the market.

• 1 month later...

A trader can be able to make profit from trading whether from technical or fundamental analysis because there is no any one that is better. If the trader knows how to trade and how to be able to handle his or her account, he or she can be able to make profit by any means of trading.

• 1 month later...

I trade with technical analysis because it is the one that is being easy for me. I make profit some of the time and some of the time I will lose. There is no any type of trading with forex that will be able to make more and more profit for the trader than the other. The thing that the trader should be able to know is how to do the analysis of the market.

I essentially depend upon Each and every essential and specialized Investigation to think of a trade sign. Every time a trader is determined by only one assortment of study, then the trader might be the effects amount is sure to become a lot less than when both of Individuals forms of research had been being used. 

• 1 year later...

I think both plays a big role, so calling that only one is good is silly, if we want to really make good profits that too consistently, then it’s a must for having idea over both of the stuff whether it’s technical or fundamental, but of course things are never as easy or straight forward as it might look yet we are required to be very careful in our approach, I am fairly lucky to be having OctaFX broker at my side with their perfect analysis service!