Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do You Make More Profit with Technical or Fundamental Analyses?

rockstar

LOL you get it, it doesn't need some graphs but remember that it needs data as comparison. You need around 1-4 sites or calendar site that gives you their forecast for free. Or you can read some review few days before to know what mostly economist's forecast for that news. It would be good if most economist think that news would bring high impact on the market.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment I am making fair bit of profits with Fundamental analysis and this is all to do with OctaFX broker’s expertise since they have complete setup for providing us with daily market news and analysis service, it is not just provided by highly qualified team of experts, but it is proven as well, at least for me since I have been following it since past 5-6 months, so far I have gained over 80% results which is unbelievable, but I am obviously trying to get better and better which is why I am focusing on learning technical part as well where too they are guiding me, so this way my profit ratio is just growing day by day!

If you use another broker services that is fine but actually there are a lot of non-brokers site out there that share their prediction and economic calendar, also its accuracy is quite high up to 75% and as low as 60%. I am still stick with fundamental analysis since it is easy to do and pretty accurate, but it is not a perfect system.

• 1 month later...

Fundamental analysis also could be tricky, the market sometimes doesn't follow what based on the result of the market is happening not just once or twice or even up to 10 times in one year it is happening more than that. You cannot simply hope to earn like 50 pips or more with fundamental analysis. As retail traders up to 50 pips already good enough for you, usually you just stuck with 20 pips or 30 pips at most.

both of them are very Important, you need to learn how to trade according to technical analysis and strong economic information ( the fundamental analysis ) in order to make your positions in the best way.

for me I prefer the technical analysis but I can't Ignore the Importance of fundamental analysis.