Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

My first knowledge about forex!

rockstar

When I first started Forex I actually new nothing about it neither about any strategies not even candle sticks. Actually I jumped into it directly without caring to learn about it. However I stopped soon and reviewed the reason for my losses which I found was my ignorance.

I started learning intensely about Forex then and not only I conquered my losses but also making a good income periodically out of Forex trading currently.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too.. I also didn't know anything about forex. And my friend told me about forex and he suggest me to use broker which i use now, because he can get free capital to start trading with real account. And i tried it. For first time, i can't make profit. But now, i can make profit, although sometimes i also get loss. But it's not a problem. This is a business, there's profit and there's loss too.

It is almost the same thing like me too. My friend told me about forex business first before here. Well, then we can see here, he explained there is the chance to make money without doing nothing in forex business. But in the other hand, we can also lose our money in forex business here

I also found it in online. But of course, it is not easy for me to get the attention or become interested in Forex trading because, I know that I can't earn or get trading capital that will be sufficient but then, now I understand that we can have here chance to earn in Forex trading when we have already learned the basics and we know also a good way to have bonus for our trading account.

I have came into forex by learning the lesions in baby pipes site and that really help me to gain a very good knowledge about forex and i am sure that it is one of the best site to have a step by step tutorial about forex . they provide a very good way of representing with live example and that can be easily understandable to all the people .

Many online earners are starting to look at forex as a possible way for them to earn a good income online and we can see that there is greater exposure by forex brokers who are advertising more on forums and other online platforms. This means more and more will get to know about it through these adverts.

Like majority of people have noted here, my first knowledge of forex came with the impression of ease and a consequent attitude of eagerness. But it didn't take long before I found out it's not as smoth a path as I had thought. This prompted me to search for help and investopedia was just the right stop for me.

Actually, either first or basic information in Forex trading is simply searchable in the Internet or in the search engines. I found and noticed Forex trading in the forums and learned the basic info in those threads which I have searched for further details like the terminologies. I have also used investopedia as they usually have the good definition of the terminologies.

Of course it doesnt really matter how you got introduced to the forex trading business but what is important is whether you can be able to use the knowledge that you have gained over the learning experience to make profitable trades. Forex is all about making profits from your trades and this is what counts eventually.

i agree with you, from anywhere and anytime i think that is not a big matter for us, what is the big matter here the way of us to trade in forex and how we learn also trying to earn from forex. with gain more experience we will have more chance to make a better earning, knowledge in this case a tools or support things that will help us to have better trade

What you wrote are just the basics about Forex trading like abcd when learning a language. One should of course start learning from the basics but gradually improve his knowledge to excel in Forex.To exploit Forex and start earning from it we should have proper knowledge and understanding about Forex and its various strategies.

• 1 year later...

It is really important to have the basis knowledge of trading correct as that is what makes the biggest difference between losing and winning if we are trading without any knowledge or experience than we like to make common mistakes. So if we want to be successful then our main aim must be to get knowledge correctly first.

I am working with an award winning company OctaFX broker, it is the best broker of Asia so I can trade with comfort while whenever I get free time I spent it by participating on their lovely Champion contest, it is a month long contest where I can win up to 1000 USD prizes and even if I don’t I can easily learn so much from it.

It is really important to have the basis knowledge of trading correct as that is what makes the biggest difference between losing and winning if we are trading without any knowledge or experience than we like to make common mistakes. So if we want to be successful then our main aim must be to get knowledge correctly first.

I am working with an award winning company OctaFX broker, it is the best broker of Asia so I can trade with comfort while whenever I get free time I spent it by participating on their lovely Champion contest, it is a month long contest where I can win up to 1000 USD prizes and even if I don’t I can easily learn so much from it.

Basics of knowledge about forex trading must be maximized as well as possible. We can try to use demo account to learn about forex. The trading experience that we can get in this account, surely will be very helpful.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

My first knowledge is how to make profit from forex. That is what i am looking for and it is buy and sell later or vice versa. Later i learn about leverage, margin and lot size relationship. After that i learn how to manage the risk and using money making technique such as long term and scalping before stop at fundamental analysis.

• 3 months later...

knowledge is important in forex trading this, because by having knowledge will allow us to trade with the maximum. for that we need to have much knowledge of trading. joined forex forum will help us to improve the knowledge of  trading well, so that we will be successful in forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

First knowledge about anything is pretty special but I am talking about earning stuff not general, so it’s always very exciting talking about earning opportunities and in this list Forex comes as a firm favorite and more so due to the brokerage companies that have launched in 5-6 years as they have brought the easiness required.

I like to appreciate a special broker OctaFX, it provided me by first knowledge / lesson and that was with their 8 USD no deposit bonus, so it was very special since it opened a gate for me to earn money and I am thankful to them for giving me this opportunity as it was not just about bonus but knowledge that I got.

First knowledge about anything is pretty special but I am talking about earning stuff not general, so it’s always very exciting talking about earning opportunities and in this list Forex comes as a firm favorite and more so due to the brokerage companies that have launched in 5-6 years as they have brought the easiness required.

I like to appreciate a special broker OctaFX, it provided me by first knowledge / lesson and that was with their 8 USD no deposit bonus, so it was very special since it opened a gate for me to earn money and I am thankful to them for giving me this opportunity as it was not just about bonus but knowledge that I got.

Our trading skills need to maximized, improved from time to time. I think if we use small amount to start trading, we also need to learn about trading psychology. I started trading in TenkoFx with small amount but now, trader also can use using cent account to start trading with this broker

knowledge is important in forex trading because the knowledge will allow us to trade with the maximum, and therefore try to continue to improve the knowledge of trading well so that we will be able to manage capital well

• 1 month later...

My first impression about Forex is that it is something that is not even meant for my kinda person. I used to see it as something that is meant for those who are so financially literate and professionals who have got lot of experience on international trades and different countries monetary policies.

My first impression about Forex is that it is something that is not even meant for my kinda person. I used to see it as something that is meant for those who are so financially literate and professionals who have got lot of experience on international trades and different countries monetary policies.

Forex is like a money making machine because i see experienced trader are be able to get profit consistently. But after i tried to use demo account, forex is not easy as i think.

• 1 month later...

knowledge is important in forex trading this, by having knowledge will make us able to trade with the maximum. we can try for active in some  the forex forum to improve knowledge of our trading. Trading without knowledge will only make us able to experience many risk

Your first knowledge should start with the demo account because that is usually the first place that anyone will start. There are some of them who start from the live account but the real thing is that they usually do not find it so easy to start making something from it. That is the main reason why the trader has to consider whether he or she is really knowledgeable to start trading from the live account or not.

It seems there are few difference between you and me here. According to me knowledge does not start with demo account but start with blog or any reading material. If you talk about experience that is the different case because demo account is the best place to start experience.

I believe some may have heard about Forex from ads. I also think that these days, Forex has gone viral that virtually everyone knows a bit of t and in my country, the training and advertisement for training has gone so wild that it is even published in the dailies and there are a lot of people who develop more interest in it as the days role by.