Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

why many people see forex trade as gambling?

rockstar

• 5 weeks later...

because they do not know any thing about forex and they thought forex trading depends on luck like gambling not depending on learning and technical analysis

not at all, some of them just newbie who want to start trade and then get profit from their trading as fast as possible so that is why they see forex as gambling and trying to be a lucky traders who will get a lot of bucks just in short time without much technical analyzation. and also for some trader who loss huge money sometimes think forex as gambling because they are quite addictive

Because they don't how difficult to make profit consistent. They just know someone can make money consistently and easily in forex. Behind it all, a trader must go through a long process and not as smooth as asphalt roads. So no wonder if many people have opinion that forex trading as gambling.

but my opinion it looks like like the gambling just we can see clearly that after investing some amount only we can trade the account and wasting for time in the forex if the trader have good knowledge also he?she anyways get loss one day,so i hope this is clearly i can say gambling by trading

but my opinion it looks like like the gambling just we can see clearly that after investing some amount only we can trade the account and wasting for time in the forex if the trader have good knowledge also he?she anyways get loss one day,so i hope this is clearly i can say gambling by trading

The line is drawn when it comes to the usage of knowledge and skills to trade with because with that you will be able to trade better. Trading without knowledge will just be the same as gambling because you dont know what you are doing and have no analysis to back you up on your trading endeavours.

• 2 weeks later...

In ffact, Trading and gambling are different things, so we can not equate the two to each other. We must have knowledge and experience in forex, and we need enough long time to be a successful trader here. Need patience to facing problems, not greed. We have to make analysis to get profit consistently and i usually use market news from my broker to help me.

Since forex trading is very risky many do think that forex is risky. In fact 90% of newbies end up losing money in forex a clear sign that forex indeed is very risky. But the longer we trade the more we can actually make profit and that's a good thing. Because in forex trading we really need to focus on the things we do if we want to make good income in forex.

And also they've think of it in every investments or when they do investing. Because, we know already that theirs really risks in those businesses and the fact that it's difficult to get rid of it and a truly investor knows how to handle or at least accept it's existence. Yet, Forex is simply a great potential of making profits after all.

• 1 month later...

Reason of loss and profit probability is not enough reasons to assume forex as gambling. This is because there is no business or investment that you're 100% sure you will make profit. Every investment has its risks. In gambling, you do not have any control or influence over your trade/investment - here you're at the mercy of events and circumstances.

That is because many people loss their money in forex, and also some people think the way of forex gain profit actually same like gambling, which predict how will be the market in some hours later or even in some months later, but actually forex is different than gambling, since forex have some good basic if we want to make prediction.

Many people think forex as gambking because they didn't really know how to trade. They only want to make profit form the market without even want to learn anything. When they loss their investment, they will often blame forex and think that forex is just same like gambling business.

• 2 weeks later...

That's true Trickster. Many assume that forex is gambling because of the loss (sometimes huge loss) experienced by some traders. I also think because of its virtual nature, people tend to think this way.

When it comes to loss, all profitable investments come with loss as well.

But don't worry because forex is not really gambling even some people still classified it. Just focus with our trading activity. Gambling actually is something with forex, if we can earn money from forex with analyzation and related skills, but in gambling we earn with luck that we have.

Many people think forex as gambking because they didn't really know how to trade. They only want to make profit form the market without even want to learn anything. When they loss their investment, they will often blame forex and think that forex is just same like gambling business.

well i think Forex trading has the same result like that of gambling,it either you win or lose and thats why people thing trading is a gambling but they is lots different when it comes to trading and gambling.trading need lots of analyzing and understanding before one can think of trading because profit making in trading forex is not easy.

But don't worry because forex is not really gambling even some people still classified it. Just focus with our trading activity. Gambling actually is something with forex, if we can earn money from forex with analyzation and related skills, but in gambling we earn with luck that we have.

Yeah, forex is not gambling, but some trader sometimes trade like they're gambling, just rely on luck only. In fact, we can't get profit consistently if we just rely on luck only when trading. And like you said, we need skills to get profit.

well i think Forex trading has the same result like that of gambling,it either you win or lose and thats why people thing trading is a gambling but they is lots different when it comes to trading and gambling.trading need lots of analyzing and understanding before one can think of trading because profit making in trading forex is not easy.

if gambling classification about win and lose only, can we count sport and offline trading as gambling? if yes, then actually every of our decision in life is gambling. but we will said no with it because there is big differences between gambling and business. I agree with you if trading is business where everything need deep analysis before take decision while gambling not need analysis, just rely on luck.

@post above I agree with you forex trading need our knowledge if we actually want to succeed in this business because all I can see is that forex trading is not a kind of business which you need to just trade but have good motivation towards your trade

There are some reason to take Forex trade as gambling. I think most people take it as gambling because there are

two options one is loss and another is proffit. Evereybody should learn technical analysis carefuly. Otherwise Forex will be

seemed like gambling.

Loss and profit should not make forex trading a gambling for sure yes this is very much true how can forex become gambling while the source to learn it is there I dont think so .

Its just from traders imagination and decission that makes them see forex trading as gambling

• 4 weeks later...

There are many reason but actually the most is because forex and gambling is all about predicting, even the way of forex to predict market movement is differen with the way some better predict head or tails :D, and some forex hater even called that some trader are dumb because they don't want to accept that forex is same just like gambling.