Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

yeah i think that there is no problem with not getting fully verified. but it is not our fault. we have done our best already and so if they have not accepted our id's then there is nothing we can do about it. so we just have to be happy that we can still withdraw our payment by liberty reserve.

No, I have not tried, actaully I have submitted the same ID, but it is not acceptable because the ID I submitted already contained my billing address so I thought that it's enough, but it wasn't. So, my Mayzus account is limited as I am not yet fully verified, but I guess it's just okay even it's just limited.

I think that ID might not be clear in the image/scanned copy sent by you. It happened in my case also scan is not so good so they asked to send clear copy.

Good Member Rewards Points Table - February - 2013

1. gosians - 50 points

2. Hellsmurf - 35 Points

3. Islamnoor34 - 170 Points

4. forexguru - 200 points

5. riddick09 - 80 points

6. princessofwaqas - 150 points

7. beershake - 20 points

8. pedrosa - 80 points

9. yogeshwartyagi - 80 points

10. budado - 150 points

11. rexway - 180 points

12. TalhaDX - 60 points

13. bigboy - 80 points

14. radex78 - 40 points

15. Nagilover - 50 points

16. chintu -25 points

17. Cutiekc - 140 points

18. Razor1911 - 100 points

19. ashik32 - 40 points

20. Dabchi - 120 points

21. taxila60 - 50 points

22. Bidfine - 30 points

I still don't know how to be able to win something on that good members reward contest. Any way I'll just trying my best to be able to win and learn how I will be able to win. For this day, I'm planning to be active on the site so I'm just hoping that I would be able to make lots of post

I still don't know how to be able to win something on that good members reward contest. Any way I'll just trying my best to be able to win and learn how I will be able to win. For this day, I'm planning to be active on the site so I'm just hoping that I would be able to make lots of post

You just need to report some things like spam posts and if you have any doubt any one that he has some multiple account in forum you should report it, based on your reports they will calculate the points

I have not able to do reporting here in the forum. And I can say that I have lowered my activity and yet, I will need to do better posting. Yet, I wanted to think of reaching 5000 points as early this month. I wanted to have many earnings also even there is deductions.

One who is active in forum able to report well, as they need to be alert in reporting. Reaching 5000 points is not a difficult task if we pay some good attention

I have lots of things to do to improve my overall activity or performance on the site. I think I should not be contented doing one thing only. I should give attention to different things and different opportunities given to the members like the extra point for being a good member

I have lots of things to do to improve my overall activity or performance on the site. I think I should not be contented doing one thing only. I should give attention to different things and different opportunities given to the members like the extra point for being a good member

participating in contests will improve the chances to make more number of points per month, even your activity is moderate in contests you can make more than 1000 points per month

I already add and get my account fully verified again in mayzus so theirs no problem in my part right now. I do hope to continue trading in mayzus I do hope that in the long run I can grow my account to the point that I can make good income without any problem. this site is really good but I can't trade well in here because my capital is not yet as good as I want it to be. I just realize that if I really want to be a successful trader I need to have the same capital as the demo account.

I already add and get my account fully verified again in mayzus so theirs no problem in my part right now. I do hope to continue trading in mayzus I do hope that in the long run I can grow my account to the point that I can make good income without any problem. this site is really good but I can't trade well in here because my capital is not yet as good as I want it to be. I just realize that if I really want to be a successful trader I need to have the same capital as the demo account.

If we gather some good amount of bonus every month then we can have some good capital to trade according to trade plan, But one should have some good money management rule to stay in trading.

I haven't log in my account yet to verify my account in Mayzus, but I have to because it's important for me to verified my account in here. I wonder why they have to ask for members to verify their account again because I have read in the email before that even the name has been changed nothing will be changed in members account.

I haven't log in my account yet to verify my account in Mayzus, but I have to because it's important for me to verified my account in here. I wonder why they have to ask for members to verify their account again because I have read in the email before that even the name has been changed nothing will be changed in members account.

To make sure that all accounts in forum are genuine one's they may asking for members to verify theit accounts so that we can assure there are no dublicate accounts

Okay, I am sure that many users has already verified their account again in Mayzus. Anyway, I am just sure that some members posting in Fxfred have some good amount of points already in their account especially if they have manage to start their posting activity at the first day of this month.

Okay, I am sure that many users has already verified their account again in Mayzus. Anyway, I am just sure that some members posting in Fxfred have some good amount of points already in their account especially if they have manage to start their posting activity at the first day of this month.

reaching minimum payout is not at all a matter for any one, as even they post some 3 posts per day they can reach the minimum payout easily eevry month

yes,We should try at least to make minimum payout on the site as well. I would like to continue on my activity here later. I know that I am not being able to focus on the site at all. I should keep on trying so that I would be able to make payout this month.. Maybe minimum payout each month would be good enough for me

Yes, even there will be deductions when they have exceeded in their bonus you will going to have few deductions for the minimum payout. And yet, we should continue our activity here because, they still remain to have good post rate in PTP forums.

The deduction for minimum payout minor one, they may deduct some $2 in this case. This small amount of deduction is common every where in any forum

Nope, not in any forum only in Fxfred so far. But I can say that it is their way to become paying forum. And somehow, not all the times that the forum activity will be the same and consistent. So, we can still hope for the full payments in the next months.

Yes at starting people use to complain a lot but now all people realized that fxfred is much better than other forum. as they can withdraw funds to payment processor.

Indeed that the members have much expectation on the site that's why, they have been complaining lately. But I do agree that it is much better compared to other sites. So I'm just hoping that I would be people to give more time in here compared to the time I give to the other sites

Indeed that the members have much expectation on the site that's why, they have been complaining lately. But I do agree that it is much better compared to other sites. So I'm just hoping that I would be people to give more time in here compared to the time I give to the other sites

Yes when we compare with other forum, fxfred is very better and impressive as people can make some good real amount every month

I am NOT able to continue posting again I am always trying to find a strategy that would make me happy and motivated to keep on posting on the site but I have not found that strategy yet. I think I should just follow the saying"just do it". so I will just keep on posting even if I don't feel like to

I am NOT able to continue posting again I am always trying to find a strategy that would make me happy and motivated to keep on posting on the site but I have not found that strategy yet. I think I should just follow the saying"just do it". so I will just keep on posting even if I don't feel like to

There is no one to motivate people, some people are making 5000 points every month which means nothing impossible in forum but some people not able to reach their targets