Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

My earnings from fxfred

Date: 3/11/2013 6:28 AM

Batch: 135123704

From Account: U1602801 (UWC Financial Services Ltd)

Amount: $38.00

Memo: IN ORDER OF Mayzus Investment Company Limited (9311.19)

Thank you.

Its good to see that you are making some continuous and stable amount of bonus every month from forum, there are lot of people who are availing such a bonus

Yes, it's an advantage for the members to be able to focus in the forum to have the maximum points. I'm now able to have posting today and made 15 posts I think. I will just resume my posting by tomorrow morning or this midnight hoping for the more silent and calm atmosphere to post better.

Yes, it's an advantage for the members to be able to focus in the forum to have the maximum points. I'm now able to have posting today and made 15 posts I think. I will just resume my posting by tomorrow morning or this midnight hoping for the more silent and calm atmosphere to post better.

making 15 posts per day is more than enoguh for any member for any kind of target, but making such a posts daily will improve your posting skills as well patience.

That's actually 2 rounds of posting. So far, it's morning here so, I will have a good concentration to have better quality of posting. I somehow feel more focus on the forum posting and hoping that my goal will be achieve soon enough.

2 rounds posting is more advantageous because people can make more posts as well quality also improve. if all people able to do so then every one will meet targets easily

It actually takes a lot of pressure off you if you can manage to do your posting on the forum in two or so rounds. I for one used to enjoy posting in intervals because you are pacing yourself while being able to contribute and adhere to their prescribed quality requirements.

It actually takes a lot of pressure off you if you can manage to do your posting on the forum in two or so rounds. I for one used to enjoy posting in intervals because you are pacing yourself while being able to contribute and adhere to their prescribed quality requirements.

making in some intervals reliev you some what from the posting pressure and the quality of posts will also increase as compared to posting all posts at a time.

I don't think that I will be able to make it for this month because there's so many things happening to me offline so I was not able to maintain my activity here. Hey in case hoping that my next month that I would have more time basically so that I would be able to do a lot of posting on the site

It's fine if that is really important. So far, I'm already glad to make here 10 posts last morning and will try in the early morning again to have posting. However, I really loss many time here today because, I'm also busy offline looking for something.

Even we are busy on offline works we should spend some time in posting to complete the daily target to achieve monthly goal's. So better to adjust some time every day

I'm more focus posting after I finish my analysis and trade in forex and check if I make money or loss money and my mood and views will depends on my trading that day. That's why I can continue posting 15 post each day without any problem and if I feel not posting I usually don't push myself to post. I some time take a day off also. So far so good that I have breach the 4,000 points today and I'm hoping to reach 5,000 points in five to six days time. That's still give me two to three more days to push more and hope to have some extra points.

I'm more focus posting after I finish my analysis and trade in forex and check if I make money or loss money and my mood and views will depends on my trading that day. That's why I can continue posting 15 post each day without any problem and if I feel not posting I usually don't push myself to post. I some time take a day off also. So far so good that I have breach the 4,000 points today and I'm hoping to reach 5,000 points in five to six days time. That's still give me two to three more days to push more and hope to have some extra points.

its better to have some rest in between posting days to have good quality posts, if people used to post continuously without rest then it will become difficult to amintain quality

Yeah it would be great if you would be able to take some rest and not just force yourself to keep on posting on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to good strategy in posting as well. So I would just try my best to make good post on the site as well. I would be happy if I would be able to soon

Yeah it would be great if you would be able to take some rest and not just force yourself to keep on posting on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to good strategy in posting as well. So I would just try my best to make good post on the site as well. I would be happy if I would be able to soon

People in forum are using some different startegies to reach the good number of quality posts every day, you can use one of them like posting multiple times in forum like in morning and again in evening.

Yes, we can have different posting in the forum in at least 3 sections or we can do different rounds on the different time. I think in this we will not going to lower our quality of posting. So far, I think the forum will have greater activities in this coming week because of the end of the month.

Yes, we can have different posting in the forum in at least 3 sections or we can do different rounds on the different time. I think in this we will not going to lower our quality of posting. So far, I think the forum will have greater activities in this coming week because of the end of the month.

posting in multiple sections is also one of the good strategy, we can make some good number of posts if we do so as compared to sticking to 1 or 2 sections

If you are knowledgeable in forex then I don't think that you would have difficulty maintaining your good activity on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to spread my activity on this site as well if I would be the chance to make a lot of post on the site as well soon.

If you are knowledgeable in forex then I don't think that you would have difficulty maintaining your good activity on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to spread my activity on this site as well if I would be the chance to make a lot of post on the site as well soon.

Yes, one should need some basic knowledge to be active in forum. Experts can avail most benifits like making more quality posts and making maximum amount from forum every month

i think to make post here is easy if we have a lot of knowledge, but in fact not all posters here someone that know forex, there are some of them that really want to earn only bucks but still trying to learn about forex from some material that they can get outside. but if we can be an active posters here i am sure our earning will be big

i have being really active on this forum and the program has being one of the best place i have ever post.the post rate on the program made me learn how to trade Forex and i have thinking of now using the money i can make from the forum to start trading right away.i really thank the admin of this program for a job well done on the program

i think to make post here is easy if we have a lot of knowledge, but in fact not all posters here someone that know forex, there are some of them that really want to earn only bucks but still trying to learn about forex from some material that they can get outside. but if we can be an active posters here i am sure our earning will be big

There is no need to be an expert in forex, even you have some basic knowledge then you able to post some good quality posts in forum which are ok for the payment.

Not necessary to be a great or expert trader just to have post in the discussions here. And if you are I don't see any reason for an expert trader to have time to post in the forums because, they are going to focus more on their trading and they will be earning better in their trading.

Since I already reach 5,000 points plus in here I'm taking slow down in posting in here. I will try to target 5,500 points to 6,000 points in here before the end of the month but I will not going to prioritize to reach it. Meaning I will only going to post in here if I really have free time to post in here but if I don't have free time then I will going to try to post in other forums that still need to reach my target points.