Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

My trategy is simple what I earn in fxfred right now I invest in other broker sites that has mini and cent accounts. And I just let it grow in their and if I have enough capitla then that's the time I will going to invest back in Mayzus. The good thing about this is that while I wait for my 1,000 dollars capital target I'm trading real account in other broker sites and its not only the earning that make me happy but the experience and knowledge I gain that I can use to trade in Mayzus.

It's going to have some changes in the forum but we are surely still have the chance to have bonus every month. We just need to keep our activities and try to have our earnings to always maintain our monthly goal. So, we will going to have the trading capital which is ideal or in our plan of trading.

I think that I am going to start concentrating on the forum more since I have less time to work online and this would be making the best of my time online. Its not too late for me to work towards getting a bonus on the forum and this would be my target on the forum even if I reach minimum payout only.

I have joined this forum since short period but my limited experience in Forex field made me send few posts here, I hope that I gained more experience in forex that makes me able to increase my activity here because rates here already great .

Yes, if you have some good experience in trading then it will be easy to make more posts in forums, forum posting experience will also helpful in future.

well i just hope i got paid inhere by next month, i had being posting on this forum daily for about 2 weeks now and i had gather over over 4000 point on the forum,though i still hope i make more post on the forum,so that i can reach my target on the forum, i had being taking few forex lessons to be able to psot on this forum since i was to start trading forex soon.

Just make sure you post 4 to 5 liner post and you will be just fine in here and make sure that you do inter discussion post and not just post and post but does not do any interaction as you can end up having some deductions. And also make sure to read fxfred rules on how many post you can make per day in each section. I do earn good in here each month and I'm hoping to sustain and maintain that earnings.

well i just hope i got paid inhere by next month, i had being posting on this forum daily for about 2 weeks now and i had gather over over 4000 point on the forum,though i still hope i make more post on the forum,so that i can reach my target on the forum, i had being taking few forex lessons to be able to psot on this forum since i was to start trading forex soon.

Learning forex is good initiate for your to post in forum, if you meet the criteria then i am sure you will make full payments without any deduction

I would try to check out the site later on and see if I would be able to make some posting on the site.i just hope that I would be able to reach payout for this month. But first, I should try to motivate myself so I would be able to start posting here. It is not that easy to maintain the motivation to keep on posting here. although the other members do not seem to have that kind of problem

I would try to check out the site later on and see if I would be able to make some posting on the site.i just hope that I would be able to reach payout for this month. But first, I should try to motivate myself so I would be able to start posting here. It is not that easy to maintain the motivation to keep on posting here. although the other members do not seem to have that kind of problem

Reaching minimum number of points to cashout is not at all a big task even you start your activity today you can able to finish the things before the motnh end

Just make sure you post 4 to 5 liner post and you will be just fine in here and make sure that you do inter discussion post and not just post and post but does not do any interaction as you can end up having some deductions. And also make sure to read fxfred rules on how many post you can make per day in each section. I do earn good in here each month and I'm hoping to sustain and maintain that earnings.

Learning forex is good initiate for your to post in forum, if you meet the criteria then i am sure you will make full payments without any deduction

wow! i really appreciate your comment and thank for telling me what to do on the forum as well so that i can get full payment, i have being trying to verify my account as well.i have sent all the necessary information to them and i hope i will be verify soon.i will update you guys when i get full payment inhere,as i think i will safe the money gathered before i will start forex trading.

wow! i really appreciate your comment and thank for telling me what to do on the forum as well so that i can get full payment, i have being trying to verify my account as well.i have sent all the necessary information to them and i hope i will be verify soon.i will update you guys when i get full payment inhere,as i think i will safe the money gathered before i will start forex trading.

If you verify the account then its well and good but its not a necessary one. You can also do all kind of transactions with an partially verified account by verifying mobile and email id

One member has made a post saying that it is required to get fully verified to get payment. So it is not true then. I am just glad that it is not true so I would definitely continue my posting here soon when I do have the time to do so. I am just trying to manage my time so that I would be able to make some posting here again

One member has made a post saying that it is required to get fully verified to get payment. So it is not true then. I am just glad that it is not true so I would definitely continue my posting here soon when I do have the time to do so. I am just trying to manage my time so that I would be able to make some posting here again

This will be applicable for people who are asked by moderator to prove their identity. when they got some doubt about multiple users on same ip

Yes i also learned about that problem, Mod has stated that there are many spammers who are trying to abuse the earning system, so the admin and mod team is aggressive in finding those spammers and stop paying them, if they don't do that then the forum can't pay the loyal members and the forum will fail. So it's good that the admin team is ready to face these spammers.

Yes i also learned about that problem, Mod has stated that there are many spammers who are trying to abuse the earning system, so the admin and mod team is aggressive in finding those spammers and stop paying them, if they don't do that then the forum can't pay the loyal members and the forum will fail. So it's good that the admin team is ready to face these spammers.

They just ask such kind of people to prove their identity by verifying the accounts, then they will lift the ban and pay them

That's true. Right now I just want to slow down posting in here. I already reached 5000 points plus and tonight will be the last night that I'm going to post in here for this month. As the maximum of the points that I will get paid is 5,000 points anyway. I'm hoping that I can still earn about 30 dollars and above in here even if this site will going to have some division of payments against.

Why do you need to slowdown on posting when you can continue making another post so that by next month you would have lots of points already and you would not need to do a lot of post so you can focus more in other forums next month. Anyway I'm just hoping that i would have the motivation on making a lot of post once again on the site

That's true. Right now I just want to slow down posting in here. I already reached 5000 points plus and tonight will be the last night that I'm going to post in here for this month. As the maximum of the points that I will get paid is 5,000 points anyway. I'm hoping that I can still earn about 30 dollars and above in here even if this site will going to have some division of payments against.

I think you will receive at least $40 this month, you might not face any bid deduction like last month, continue your activity as the points will preserve for next month

I should know more on how to participate on the discussions so that I would be able to make a lot of posting here. I think I should just share some of my experiences in my own process learning forex trading. So I think if I would do this kind of way making some posting then I would not have difficulty make post