Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

they are really paying very high rates for posts and threads but there is a big problem which i face there that many of my posts vanished away and points have been cutt down.i talked to modes but they have not given any suggestion to me.but only said try to post by quoting peoples.i dont think this is the solution.

Threads where you posted might deleted by moderator because of several reasons like duplicate thread, or copy pasted from some where like this so be cautious before posting in new threads.

they are really paying very high rates for posts and threads but there is a big problem which i face there that many of my posts vanished away and points have been cutt down.i talked to modes but they have not given any suggestion to me.but only said try to post by quoting peoples.i dont think this is the solution.

That's funny. In other forum you say that mods advice you to quote other members post. So which is true. this post or your other post in other forum? I guess this is the reason why your post in fxfred has been deleted because of inconsistency. Its better that theirs consistency in your post. Its better that your post is true. If you don't trade in forex yet better you trade in demo then post about your experience while posting in demo at least what you post is true and base on what you really experience.

That's funny. In other forum you say that mods advice you to quote other members post. So which is true. this post or your other post in other forum? I guess this is the reason why your post in fxfred has been deleted because of inconsistency. Its better that theirs consistency in your post. Its better that your post is true. If you don't trade in forex yet better you trade in demo then post about your experience while posting in demo at least what you post is true and base on what you really experience.

if you don't quote some one's post then we can't extend the discussion then some other people will quote your post and ask some question or ask you to explain so interaction will be good as compared to posting normal posts.

Yeah if you would reply on the previous post better quote that post so that the mod would know which post were you making your reply. I always make sure that I would quote the other members post so that the members would know why I have made such kind of post and they understand well my post.

Good Member Rewards Points Table - January - 2013

1. gosians - 40 points

2. Hellsmurf - 35 Points

3. Islamnoor34 - 130 Points

4. forexguru - 200 points

5. yogeshwartyagi - 130 points

6. riddick09 - 80 points

7. Razor1911 - 200 points

8. bigboy - 200 points

9. radex78 - 140 points

10. princessofwaqas - 150 points

11. TalhaDX - 200 points

12. Nagilover - 100 points

13. beershake - 20 points

14. pedrosa - 40 points

15. chintu - 80 points

16. Dabchi - 160 points

17. ashik32 - 30 points

18. Cutiekc - 30 points

19. shahzad0able - 60 points

20. ashvini - 40 points

21. rexway - 50 points

22. Junaid003 - 50 points

23. budado - 200 points

24. newbie - 10 points

25. genesis50 - 15 points

26. mr kashif - 25 points

27. MrAAKK - 40 points

I still have chance to have more points in this forum from that contest. Although, I did not get that bonus because, I did not have chance to reach minimum points in the last two months and only this month I'm pursuing to reach for the maximum points.

Even you are not posting you can make some good number of points from the contests, if you add 2-3 months contests points then i am sure you will reach minimum payout

Yes, that's going to be still fair to have earnings only in contests but the purpose of the forum is to have discussions thus, contests will not really help in our activities here if we don't make any posting activities. And yet, we have better earnings from the discussions.

I am suggesting people who are really busy and not able to participate in forum well. They can take part in contests. People who are good in posting can make a maximum amount of $50 per month

They just need great time to post and focus in few forums including Fxfred. Since, like me in the past months that I did not able to focus and yet, did not able to make posts here so, I'm now going to be in focus to post in this forum because, this is the one we can earn decently and with the time we can give are worthy.

They just need great time to post and focus in few forums including Fxfred. Since, like me in the past months that I did not able to focus and yet, did not able to make posts here so, I'm now going to be in focus to post in this forum because, this is the one we can earn decently and with the time we can give are worthy.

SOME people still looking on PTP forums where they get around 2-3 cents per post, i am not sure why they are wasting their time with such a least rates.

The reason for that will be they don't have knowledge or interest in Forex trading. Considering for the newbie posters that they can't easily make discussions for it because of the deeper discussions and indeed it will be difficult to make a good post if they don't have experience or idea about those topics.

The reason for that will be they don't have knowledge or interest in Forex trading. Considering for the newbie posters that they can't easily make discussions for it because of the deeper discussions and indeed it will be difficult to make a good post if they don't have experience or idea about those topics.

I also at strating not aware of forex, but later on i was bored with the normal PTP rates and moved to forex forums and learned forex, now i m only in forex.

Yes, at least they have the interest in their way to start in the forum. Finally, I have started my posting in the forum although, I know that I will not able to have yet good activities after a long time of inactivity so, I'm still trying to gain my momentum to finally have 20 posts daily.

Yes, at least they have the interest in their way to start in the forum. Finally, I have started my posting in the forum although, I know that I will not able to have yet good activities after a long time of inactivity so, I'm still trying to gain my momentum to finally have 20 posts daily.

You can achieve that target in few days as for now you may not fulfill that because of inactivity from last few days, but as days pass on you will meet that target

A member said that with his 50 dollars bonus it become 35 dollars in the new rule applied which I'm not sure applied every month or even before or just this month. Now, I feel so many disappointing in many forums and even this one seem to be doing the same.

Every forum has their own rules, so far they paid almost full amounts to all members, we also should think about the forum and move on.

I'm happy to cashout my earnings from fxfred in uwcfx. But I only end up investing it to othre forex broker site that has mini account. My plan is to grow my mini accoutns first before I'm going to try to invest back in uwcfx once I have grown my account funds. So far I need to have 10,000 dollars capital in my other broker sites so that I can invest 1,000 dollars in uwcfx.

You always tend to invest your earnings or payment received from the site, So I think you have a very good goal and you are not just after making post on the site but to be a good trader and make good amount of money by trading as well. But I have lost most of my interest to be a very good trader.

I'm happy to cashout my earnings from fxfred in uwcfx. But I only end up investing it to othre forex broker site that has mini account. My plan is to grow my mini accoutns first before I'm going to try to invest back in uwcfx once I have grown my account funds. So far I need to have 10,000 dollars capital in my other broker sites so that I can invest 1,000 dollars in uwcfx.

its better to grow your account first than trading with small amount. Managing small amount is difficult one as per my knowledge. I lost so many small account but big accounts still alive.

Yeah I think that if we would like to use our money to trade then better not use small amount only. So just keep on posting on the site and save the amount you would receive on the site monthly so that you would be able to trade with a good amount so that you would be able to recover easily from losses.

Although, it will require a lot of patience and time to do in here. I don't think we will just have good trading capital in a month but we will need to have in few months of posting with a good bonus every month. Then, in order to do that we should have internet connection and knowledge in Forex that's why it's quite worthy if we have other forums also.

Although, it will require a lot of patience and time to do in here. I don't think we will just have good trading capital in a month but we will need to have in few months of posting with a good bonus every month. Then, in order to do that we should have internet connection and knowledge in Forex that's why it's quite worthy if we have other forums also.

Yes, no one can't earn good amount with in a month untill and unless he is active on lot of forex forums. I spend almost half year to gather bonus then only i started trading.