Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I will try to visit my thread and look if I can win at 5 dollars in here. This is my goal earning. I know its really good amount already as its worth one month of posting in ordinary ptp forums that I'm posting. I hope I can make good income in fxfred for a long time. I just loss my 50 dollars earnings in uwcfx. But that's okay. Charge to experience. As I'm sure I can earn back my loses in the near future.

I am not active on the forum lately and this might mean that I might not make it to minimum amount to get a bonus for the month but its okay since I still plan to post on the forum anyway for this month. It would be good to have activities in here so that even if I dont manage to reach minimum amount I can have a good head-start for the next month.

10 winners is surely a lot of winners to have and ensures that a lot of participants get to gain something from this current contest. I wonder if there are participants that dont have votes at this stage but its quite interesting nonetheless to go through some of the entries that have been submitted.

I will try to visit my thread and look if I can win at 5 dollars in here. This is my goal earning. I know its really good amount already as its worth one month of posting in ordinary ptp forums that I'm posting. I hope I can make good income in fxfred for a long time. I just loss my 50 dollars earnings in uwcfx. But that's okay. Charge to experience. As I'm sure I can earn back my loses in the near future.

Maybe you will get 3rd position as I check you stay same position as me should wait moderators decide about this issue as I guess you may spread 10 dollars as co 3rd position.

I am able to make one post only. I'm not motivated to post more yet. So I don't think I would be able to make a lot of points this month. It's pretty hard for me to keep my focus here. I would need to find reasons why i should keep on posting on the site. For now I have more personal reasons why i can't get active here.

That's why I am making sure that I have enough motivation if I am going to post in here because it will be easy for me to accumulate points in here, but when I am not motivated it may take an hour for me to make five posts in here because I am not really in focus to what i am doing in here.

I would like to post its only that at the moment time does not allow for me to do so which is why I am only posting on a few forums for now. Whenever the opportunity arises I will be making posts though so that I can push some activities in the meantime. It would help me in the new month even if I dont make it to minimum amount for this month which is why I am not rushing myself with the limited time I am having now.

I just now decided to post in the forum every evening and morning which have the time that I have full concentration to make better posting. I thought I can have posts last evening but it's not because, of I felt tired and not much motivated but hoping that this early evening I can do it.

The maximum we can post in a day is 30 post. So just post 14 post each day and you will not going to worry that you will get infraction for spamming. Even if you post 14 in the evening and 14 next morning that total will only be 28 post so you still have 2 post to spare. That's my secret in posting in here. And that's how I can post regularly without worrrying that I will cross the line.

Although, there's also no problem if we can reach 30 posts sometimes as long as its quality posting. That's why problem that I will need to handle my time in posting not to have difficulty on reaching my daily activities and now that this is the only forum that pays high and no problem in payments.

Yes, what matters at the end of the day is making quality posts on the forum so if you are within the limit then you would be okay. Its just safer from my point of view to make less than the limit because I fear that posting on the regular would compromise that quality that I strive for in here.

You can post daily in here, but it should not be much just 10 posts I guess so I am sure if you can maintain doing 10 posts daily in here you can surely accumulate for a good amount of points in here. If I still have some motivation to post in here later on then I will try to make five posts in here.

When I am thinking of my goal in here I get motivated, but when I am really lazy I just can't do some posting. So, I will just do my best to have lots of time so that I won't have problem to do some posting in here because I am quite lazy these days. But still crossed fingers that I can reach my target this month.

I think that you should be having a good amount of points for your bonus by now @monyitomon because you have had the intention to post in here of late and you seem to be motivated reach minimum payout. There's still some days left before month end so members can still reach their targets.

I think it's not difficult top earn and post here. But if you don't have the interest to participate on the site about forex discussions then it's going to be hard to post here. When i don't feel lazy to participate on the discussions that I can easily make a lot of post on the site but for now I'm lazy to post here.

If you can manage to be consistent and plan accordingly for you posting in here you might just be better off. Yes, it may not be easy to post in here which is why most of us are not earning well on the forum but if we can manage to plan well for our activities in here we can do just that.