Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Yes, of course. It only shows how the Forex brokers shows appreciation and we really appreciate by having the forum with the better discussions. It's only the Forum we can earn from our Forex discussions better than others and we know it's not that difficult to post here once you know how to make good posts.

I'm so much happy that they are able to give more prizes to the members. So i am hoping that the site work would continue giving our more contest on the site. So I would look forward for more contest on the site as well.

They given new contest as new year contest, they will continue to add more contests based on occasions like anniversy days of UWCFX and forum also

But I was so busy this December to participate for the December contest because i became more busy offline also because of the holidays. Anyways it's just okay. I'm just hoping that by next week i am going to participate on whatever contest they would have in mind.

The new contest don't need daily activity, its just a few minutes work to do. I think people will be look for such a kind of contests in future from forum.

For me, an hour will be enough but I need to be in a silent area so I can think of it. And I will try to be have complete my tasks for the day so that I can spend here with no thinking or not much thinking of other things. Its good that we have now more than 20 entries here.

In future we may see 20 more entries as there are almost 18 days left for the contest to get complete. But i think best entries were already entered.

Yes, still have plenty of time and our mods are doing their obligation to convince and encourage members to cast their vote and I also have cast my vote though, I haven't done reading other entries to decide who I should give my vote and this interesting on how many participants or entries will be in total.

Yes, still have plenty of time and our mods are doing their obligation to convince and encourage members to cast their vote and I also have cast my vote though, I haven't done reading other entries to decide who I should give my vote and this interesting on how many participants or entries will be in total.

if all members starts voting to the good posts then we see more than 50 posts for the winner and around 10 posts for the last winner of the contest.

But I was so busy this December to participate for the December contest because i became more busy offline also because of the holidays. Anyways it's just okay. I'm just hoping that by next week i am going to participate on whatever contest they would have in mind.

For me as long I can contribute I will try to join also. But if I feel I will end up as nuisance I rather post than join the contest. So far I also open a thread in here. But I only open one to five threads a month. I also join the demo contest but I guess its for uwcfx and the latest contest this December I also join. I'm not really expecting to earn in this contest. My main objective is the posting and earning 50 dollars. The extra that I will get will be additional bonus for me.

No, you will not really earn in that contest but you are going to have chance to win in that contest lol. It's really becomes easier for you to have 50 dollars monthly plus you have additional points which also makes its better to have extra and to cover the deductions if ever.

yes contests will definitely boost the earnings of the people, The new contest is awesome one as one need to have some small amount of participation time later they may get prize.

Or you are referring to your monthly target to have 3100 points here. It seems you become more active this month because, I see that you haven't much active in some months. But then, you worth it that you have reached the minimum and your efforts will be paid off by this coming month.

I have many issue to worry my friend so I don't post in sometimes anyway I am very near reach 3000 points already and my quota still remain about 5 posts as I guess so I think I can reach it easily.

I have many issue to worry my friend so I don't post in sometimes anyway I am very near reach 3000 points already and my quota still remain about 5 posts as I guess so I think I can reach it easily.

making 5 posts per day is a few minutes work, if you can able to spend few more minuites then able to make some 10 posts per day which will make you to reach 5000 points

Its still a good target with just a little number of posts per day. I believe that because we try to target for a lot of posts per day it gets to work against us because we find ourselves demotivated when we dont reach that target. Rather start small and gradually increase when you get comfortable.

Its still a good target with just a little number of posts per day. I believe that because we try to target for a lot of posts per day it gets to work against us because we find ourselves demotivated when we dont reach that target. Rather start small and gradually increase when you get comfortable.

Yes, if people failing to reach that day target then it may demotivate them so better to have some small target as compared to big targets

It's a great start of the year. So I'm planning on making a lot of post for today so that I would be able to accomplish my goals for this month. So I'm just hoping that it would be easy to reach the $50 for this month. If I will be able to make this month $50 it is a going to be start to my year right.

Its good to see that you are this motivated on the first day of the year to have good activities for this coming month. I am sure that if you are determined and stick to your plan then you will be able to get to where you want to. I will just start small for now and just get used to the habit of posting here regularly.

I guess I will just be tomorrow morning as I'm still not fully ready this day or the very first day of the year. So, I just hope that I can set to 20 posts daily in Fxfred which everyone seems to have better posting here now. I know it's kinda difficult if we did not maintain our activity that's why I'm trying now to get back.

I guess I will just be tomorrow morning as I'm still not fully ready this day or the very first day of the year. So, I just hope that I can set to 20 posts daily in Fxfred which everyone seems to have better posting here now. I know it's kinda difficult if we did not maintain our activity that's why I'm trying now to get back.

20 posts per day is a big in number.I think 15 posts per day is also more than enough for any one even they have 5000 points as target per month.