Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Yes, 20 posts per day is really a lot to have on a regular basis and it would actually land the member at about 9000 points at the end of the month because its $3 a day. If you know that you cannot post daily or regularly then 20 posts would be good because you can cover up for days that you miss I guess.

Yes, 20 posts per day is really a lot to have on a regular basis and it would actually land the member at about 9000 points at the end of the month because its $3 a day. If you know that you cannot post daily or regularly then 20 posts would be good because you can cover up for days that you miss I guess.

but its so difficult to post such a number of posts every day, one may loose interest in posting if they took such a pressure on them, I feel 10-15 posts is a good range.

I ever hear about this site will pay us faster a bit. I guess this site will pay us in this Friday and we can withdraw in Monday as I guess. anyway I think I will get paid around 35++ since including good members points as I guess.

As they pay on every 5th of the month, its not possible this time to pay on 5th as its saturday, so all members receive on Monday and they can withdraw on Thursday to payment processors

Its still good enough and will actually be worth it at the end of the month. Because the payout or bonus that you get to accumulate from here is rather large it makes it even more worth being active. I am just anxious for the moderation to take place so that I can know the final amount for my bonus.

Its still good enough and will actually be worth it at the end of the month. Because the payout or bonus that you get to accumulate from here is rather large it makes it even more worth being active. I am just anxious for the moderation to take place so that I can know the final amount for my bonus.

In 2 days you will receive a PM regarding payouts, i think members should put more concentration here than diverting their time in normal forums where low pay rate available,

It seems that there are some members who are now disqualified in the Grow with Fxfred contest. It seems they've tried to violate the contest rules in order to gain or have the votes of other members. i guess its obvious that they are really eager though, they should not have done in that way.

I havent checked the contest lately and wonder how it came about that they were in violation of the rules. I wonder if its because they were canvassing the other members to vote for them perharps and this is what eventually got them disqualified. I will checkout the forum later.

It would also make sense that when the come up with contests such as this one they are able to come up with ways to curb violations like these and still get the contests to be fair. I havent checked the forum as yet to see the actual disqualifications as yet.

Well, you can't fool our moderators here as they know and they have ways to determine the violators in the contests as its not seldom because, we know that they have done it in the posts of the members, and in other forum contests so, its normal thing and they don't tolerate it.

Mod's have their measures and steps to find any kind of voilations, and they will watch all members who participated in the contest in a close view.

Good Member Rewards Points Table - December - 2012

1. gosians - 40 points - (Carried to Next month)

2. shahzad0able - 80 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

3. Hellsmurf - 25 Points - (Carried to Next month)

4. Islamnoor34 - 100 Points - (Carried to Next month)

5. forexguru - 200 points - (Carried to Next month)

6. Nagilover - 200 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

7. Junaid003 - 40 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

8. princessofwaqas - 200 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

9. Razor1911 - 200 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

10. radex78 - 200 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

12. Budado - 110 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

13. yogeshwartyagi - 30 points - (Carried to Next month)

14. nooruddin - 40 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

15. Kokomaster - 60 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

16. rexway - 80 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

17. chintu - 50 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

18. Sixteen - 50 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

19. bigboy - 200 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

20. nehmer -150 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

21. riddick09 - 80 points - (Carried to Next month)

22. Essentials - 35 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

23. MrAAKK - 30 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

24. taxila60 - 30 points - (Processed with Monthly Payments)

It seem I get good members point every months also I hope to win in another contest too because in another contest as best thread starter I never to near top 10 in any months. It seem I don't good in start thread.

if you can do some small efforts then i am sure you can able to make that maximum 200 points in this contest whcih will boost the member's earnings, so better to participate in the coming days.

The greatest contribution the contest for me is the sharing of experience in fxfred. Lets face it some of us included me has some how chance the view about forex simply because of fxfred. And I guess I already use fxfred as my own forex trading journal. lols. Every profit and every loses I experience in forex I just share it in Fxfred. My greatest task right now is to bounce back. I have few sleep in the last 36 hours or since forex has open this year because of some wrong analysis that I make. Just imagine one mistake can ruin your account. That's why I'm hoping that I can get my funds in fxfred soon so that I can at least infuse some of the funds in my accounts in forex and hope to recover my problematic account.

Good to see the list of the good members of the month although, I will not get that reward because I did not have reach minimum lol. But then, atleast I don't regret not having it but much motivated to be more active for this month and also good luck for those who have chance in the Grow contest.

I haven't check the contest yet and check the participants because I am just busy posting, but of course my vote will count so I will check it out and cast my vote to someone who deserve to win that contest. It's good to see your name in the good members reward hope to see my name as well.

Best thread starter Contest Results - DECEMBER 2012

WINNERS

1st Prize - 15$ - Sixteen

Thread = Can you make fast money with forex?

2nd Prize - 10$ - bigboy

Thread = What to do if there is no money to trade again?

3rd Prize - 5$ -Cutiekc

Thread = Trading on mobile or computer,which one contributes to success or profits.

4th Prize - 2$ -shahzad0able

Thread = Is forex a time saving profitable business?

5th Prize - 2$ -fairy

Thread = Is forex a money making machine

Best thread starter Contest Results - DECEMBER 2012

WINNERS

1st Prize - 15$ - Sixteen

Thread = Can you make fast money with forex?

2nd Prize - 10$ - bigboy

Thread = What to do if there is no money to trade again?

3rd Prize - 5$ -Cutiekc

Thread = Trading on mobile or computer,which one contributes to success or profits.

4th Prize - 2$ -shahzad0able

Thread = Is forex a time saving profitable business?

5th Prize - 2$ -fairy

Thread = Is forex a money making machine

This is the contest as I never win too.By be honest I never to near as top 10 in this contset It make me question myself as why do some posters bias as post in some thread only and why do some of my thread is very interest to don't have any poster post at my thraed

I just one there once and first time to receive 15 dollars in that contest before. Seems that most of the topics are always in a form of a question. Though, what we can expect as many members are active in the general and forex beginner sections where these threads mostly come from.

This is the contest as I never win too.By be honest I never to near as top 10 in this contset It make me question myself as why do some posters bias as post in some thread only and why do some of my thread is very interest to don't have any poster post at my thraed

Thread should be active and should be in the starting threads of the scetion always, if its not in first page then people may not see the thread which was in other pages.

I see nagilover made here thread for the contest. I did posted and actually, I'm done 5 posts and will just get back later this evening to have some posts again. I hope that I will have find new interesting topics to post on and also I see more of the contest entry even at this point in time.

Looking at the title of the threads it seems it doesn't seem so unique that's why for sure everyone has a chance to win with the contest and try their best to create a quality discussion in here. My mind is not clear today thinking a lot of things that's why I can't do some posting in here.