Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Although, it will favor on those who have great influence in the forum and their entry itself. Though, I haven't participated I feel that they have given fair moderation in that contest. I don't know if there are others that have additional to the disqualified members in that contest.

Just be careful of promoting yourself to win in the contest because we have already seen members getting disqualified for canvassing votes for the contest. That might just land you into trouble if you get to do that and you lose the opportunity to win anything in here.

People who violate the forum rules will definitely get disqualified from the contest, as i said earlier to the people that canvasing in illegal way may lead to warnings and disqualification

It is just few more days that the contest will be ended. So, I think it's too late already for those who will have plan or interest to make entry at this point in time. So, I just suggest to have posting and discussions in the forum and just give the chance of winning in the current entries.

It is just few more days that the contest will be ended. So, I think it's too late already for those who will have plan or interest to make entry at this point in time. So, I just suggest to have posting and discussions in the forum and just give the chance of winning in the current entries.

I think its not late, as its depends on the number of votes, if some one enter now can attract the members with his narration and able to grab some good number of votes and ultimately win

I just checked the entries of the members in grown contest, I saw that some members reallly made an effort with it, but there are some who didn't, but I haven't read all of the entries yet so it will be more fair if I can read all the entries before I will cast my vote though I am impress with the first one that I have read because I already expected that he will have a good entry.

I just checked the entries of the members in grown contest, I saw that some members reallly made an effort with it, but there are some who didn't, but I haven't read all of the entries yet so it will be more fair if I can read all the entries before I will cast my vote though I am impress with the first one that I have read because I already expected that he will have a good entry.

Its good to judge them based on the narration and their experience, I not yet started voting, may be i will start after finishing the entry date

I believe that the closing date for the contest is just around the corner so I would also like the opportunity to vote as well. I have so far only viewed the entries in here and have not taken the time to vote for the one that I feel is deserving of the first prize.

I believe that the closing date for the contest is just around the corner so I would also like the opportunity to vote as well. I have so far only viewed the entries in here and have not taken the time to vote for the one that I feel is deserving of the first prize.

It will become more competitive by the ending days, there are still 5 days left for the contest to end. so we may see few more entries in coming days

So, there are still some days for me to finish reading those entries as I haven't yet so later on I will read again some entries because if I am going to read it all one sitting that will consume my time that's why just reading some two after I am done with my posting activity in here.

But one should judge on the narration performance, then only we will see true winners for the contest or els winners will be based on canvasing

You have received a payment to your account U5773755 (Karunakar):

Date: 1/11/2013 3:00 PM

Batch: 127230361

From Account: U1602801 (UWC Financial Services Ltd)

Amount: $14.50

Memo: IN ORDER OF United World Capital Ltd Clients Acc (9311.19)

Thank you.

I am having some problem with my uwcfx account and I think I will fix it first before continuing my posting activity in here because I can't answer the security question because there wasn't any security question at all, so how am I supposed to remember exactly what is my securtity question in here? Can anyone know what are those security question when registering in here just to have some clue.

I'm suprise that when I open my account in uwcfx I got MC! and when I check why. I just realize I make a mistake by opening .10 lot size instead of .01 lot size. So just imagine my disappointment that I got MC in here. My 50 dollars earning from fxfred just go to waste. But same time that's okay. Lesson learned. Theirs no one to blame but me. I hope I will not going to make the same mistake again.

It was great that I remember the security question and the answer in my uwcfx account as I go to the sign up page and I saw those different security questions. I already attached my trading account in my fxfred profile so that was great as I will be more motivated posting in here later on.

I am having some problem with my uwcfx account and I think I will fix it first before continuing my posting activity in here because I can't answer the security question because there wasn't any security question at all, so how am I supposed to remember exactly what is my securtity question in here? Can anyone know what are those security question when registering in here just to have some clue.

where actually its asking you for the security question? In withdrawl process it will ask you enter the verification code which you will get to your registered email id

I just wanna assure that I know everything on my account. Well, I have already remember the security answer because the support have emailed me the question. Anyway, hopefully later on I can start my posting activity as I want to reach the minimum in here soon. I just need 500 points more.

I just wanna assure that I know everything on my account. Well, I have already remember the security answer because the support have emailed me the question. Anyway, hopefully later on I can start my posting activity as I want to reach the minimum in here soon. I just need 500 points more.

There are so many days left in this month before month end, making 500 points is not so difficult you can make such a points in few days if you work hard

Yes, as today I have been able to accumulate 100 points so I am sure that I will be able to finish my target in just few days so I will still have many days left for me to add more points we just really need to work hard in here of course so that we can do some consistent posting.

Yes, its not so difficult to complete the required number of points for this month as there are lot of days left in the month, members should observe the contest grow with fxfred is ending on today

It would be really interesting to see who the leading guys are in here in as far as the contest is concerned. I have been checking it very frequently and its probably because I didnt have an entry in the contest. I guess since its a matter of votes we should now immediately when the contest ends.