Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

We have for the last month a 77% deductions. This is expected but I hope that it will be lower this month. It seems though, there are many members able to have reach minimum and more than 50 members able to the monthly bonus. So many members able to be active here now and mostly they are newbies.

Members will get used to it. Well, before we might heard that some members are not happy with that deduction, but it's been for several months so I guess some of them are already used to it, as they just trying to make sure that they will reach 5000 points in here so that they will earn good in this Forum.

Members will get used to it. Well, before we might heard that some members are not happy with that deduction, but it's been for several months so I guess some of them are already used to it, as they just trying to make sure that they will reach 5000 points in here so that they will earn good in this Forum.

That deduction looks big for people who made some huge points, for normal posters there will be some less deduction as number of points are less

That deduction looks big for people who made some huge points, for normal posters there will be some less deduction as number of points are less

So, how many post we are better to do in daily base sir? If we make too many post we will get bigger deduction after all. I think by making perfect number of post, we can get maximal result without too much deduction there. Will active again in fxfred forum soon after I get my new internet connection.

So, how many post we are better to do in daily base sir? If we make too many post we will get bigger deduction after all. I think by making perfect number of post, we can get maximal result without too much deduction there. Will active again in fxfred forum soon after I get my new internet connection.

Daily limit is 30 posts, and there is some sectional limit so better to follow these 2. Post around 10-15 posts per day then you will reach the 5000 points easily every month

It seems I have again lower than 100 points now. It's really need to focus in Fxfred to make discussions for this early weeks and then, when I have reached the minimum then, I will going to achieve for the lower activities and also to rest in posting and try to participate in reporting posts.

I think you have been doing well on the site last month so I know you can still earn well for this month. You have enough knowledge in forex anyway and most importantly you have enough motivation on posting on the site as well. So I just hope that I would have more motivation on posting on the site as well.

In my computation if I going to post regularly starting today I can still reach 6,000 points in the end of the month. Although I'm not really expecting to reach 6,000 points and I'm just hoping to reach 5,600 points before the end of the month. I'm still hoping that I can reach 6,000 points just so that I have extra 1,000 points for the next month. I know next month I will be more busy trading and I'm sure I will going to have less time posting anymore.

In my computation if I going to post regularly starting today I can still reach 6,000 points in the end of the month. Although I'm not really expecting to reach 6,000 points and I'm just hoping to reach 5,600 points before the end of the month. I'm still hoping that I can reach 6,000 points just so that I have extra 1,000 points for the next month. I know next month I will be more busy trading and I'm sure I will going to have less time posting anymore.

IF YOU are making some extra points every month then in one month even you are not active you will have some good points in ypur account.

Oh well we all want to earn a lot of points on the site each month but I don't think it would be easy for me to do that though although I would try again later. I am just getting bored talking about the same things some times. I just. hope that I would like forex discussions more so I would find it more interesting

Oh well we all want to earn a lot of points on the site each month but I don't think it would be easy for me to do that though although I would try again later. I am just getting bored talking about the same things some times. I just. hope that I would like forex discussions more so I would find it more interesting

Its easy for lot of people they why don't you? It all need some commitement to be active on forum daily and some number of posts regulalrly so that you will see good points by month end

Yeah I don't have the commitment on posting on the site as well that is why I just find it very hard to make a lot of post on the site daily. And that is why I just find it hard to enjoy my activity on this site as well. So I think there's a lot of things for me to do so I can do well in posting on the site.

Yeah I don't have the commitment on posting on the site as well that is why I just find it very hard to make a lot of post on the site daily. And that is why I just find it hard to enjoy my activity on this site as well. So I think there's a lot of things for me to do so I can do well in posting on the site.

There is no need to post lot of posts every day, Just 10 posts per day is more than enough i think its some what easy to post such a posts

Yeah it's much clear to us now that we would get deductions in our payment monthly but we won't know how much till they have calculated iye but it seems like the members are still able to accept that. So I think for me i don't have any problem with that also. I just need to be more active on the site as well.

Yeah it's much clear to us now that we would get deductions in our payment monthly but we won't know how much till they have calculated iye but it seems like the members are still able to accept that. So I think for me i don't have any problem with that also. I just need to be more active on the site as well.

Yes members are accepting because even after deduction they are receiving some big amount into their payment processor so there is no problem from their side

I have just made two post and I have lost my motivation on posting more on the site. But I would just try to post once more. So I just hope that I would be able to make at least 2 post once again. So I would just post up to when I feel that motivation. It's just hard for me to maintain my interest on the site.

I have just made two post and I have lost my motivation on posting more on the site. But I would just try to post once more. So I just hope that I would be able to make at least 2 post once again. So I would just post up to when I feel that motivation. It's just hard for me to maintain my interest on the site.

You should do posting 3-4 times in a day then even you post some less number of posts overall you will able to make some gud number of posts per day

Fxfred is pure forex PTP based forum. If you discuss global forex discussion, you surely get some deduction. For me, I will just keep posting and let the moderator see whether my post have good qualification for them or not. It doesn't matter they will deleted some of my post. I will just keep posting in fxfred and let see how much credit I can get until the last month :).

Fxfred is pure forex PTP based forum. If you discuss global forex discussion, you surely get some deduction. For me, I will just keep posting and let the moderator see whether my post have good qualification for them or not. It doesn't matter they will deleted some of my post. I will just keep posting in fxfred and let see how much credit I can get until the last month :).

Every forum aim is to make the forum advantage for newbies, if there is no stuff in posts then better to remove such kind of posts. They have their own criteria to choose which is good and which is bad.

Yeah we should be more familiar with the criteria of the post quality on the site. So I just hope that I would be able to not only make. good post on the site but to make quality post once again on the site as I have been doing here before. So anyway I would just try harder so that I would be able to check out the site once again

I will be posting this evening for another round of posting. I have done 10 posts this morning I thought I can be active this afternoon but I got busy again. Now, I will try to achieve this evening and after midnight for some posting again in Fxfred this way, I can maximize my activity here.

I don't know how you came up with conclusion that in fxfred if you discuss global forex discussion you will get sure deductions. You yourself say that fxfred is pure forex ptp forum. How can a pure forex ptp forum deduct points when you discuss global forex discussion? lols. I been posting and earning full amount in fxfred more a year now. and most if not all of my post is about global forex discussion and I don't get any deductions at all.