Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I should know more on how to participate on the discussions so that I would be able to make a lot of posting here. I think I should just share some of my experiences in my own process learning forex trading. So I think if I would do this kind of way making some posting then I would not have difficulty make post

That's also one kind of sharing things as you have some past knowledge about forex trading, people who already has some experience in trading able to do well as compared to newbies.

This will be applicable for people who are asked by moderator to prove their identity. when they got some doubt about multiple users on same ip

i think this is one of the way for moderator to make some cheater not do some bad thing for their own sake, i agree with this thing so it will make this forum clean from the cheater who only want to gain profit in this forum but without give any good feedback at all

i think this is one of the way for moderator to make some cheater not do some bad thing for their own sake, i agree with this thing so it will make this forum clean from the cheater who only want to gain profit in this forum but without give any good feedback at all

That's why they ask few people on whom they have some doubt because of Ip address to verify their trading account, inorder to receive bonus amount for rest people verification is not mandetory.

I know that the site is getting strict but I am just hoping that the site is strict only with the spammers. But I have not had enough time so I just hope that I would be able to make some post on the site as well later on as I would want to earn well by next. So I would try my best to maintain my activity here again.

I'm happy that I already post more than the 5,000 points required. Now I just need to see the feedback and how much I can earn in here. I'm really happy that I'm earning good in here for the last few months and I want to maintain my earnings in here especially now that I have lots of MC this last five days. I know I can still recover I just need to refund my accounts using the earnings I have in fxfred.

well hopefully i will be paid inhere pretty soon,though this is my first payment inhere and i have verify my real account,though am still taking Forex lecture but i hope i use the money i will get from this forum on other thing like sport investment before i will cash back into my account and now trade with the money,i guess i will have more money then if thins work according to plan.

well hopefully i will be paid inhere pretty soon,though this is my first payment inhere and i have verify my real account,though am still taking Forex lecture but i hope i use the money i will get from this forum on other thing like sport investment before i will cash back into my account and now trade with the money,i guess i will have more money then if thins work according to plan.

Its good if you start trading with some good amount than small amount, inforex its difficult to trade with some small amount and one can't able to manage well

Now, we are waiting if this month they will implement again their force deductions because they exceed the budget. And it's really ridiculous to see sudden increase of members I don't know if there are multiple accounts but with the 2 valid ID's verification this will be way to determine those.

Now, we are waiting if this month they will implement again their force deductions because they exceed the budget. And it's really ridiculous to see sudden increase of members I don't know if there are multiple accounts but with the 2 valid ID's verification this will be way to determine those.

I heard that some people already received payment approvals, as today is sunday this time we can expect bonus in trading account by tuesday

I'm happy that 37 dollars has been approved to be paid to me. Actually its a full 50 dollars but theirs a 73% payments only. And I feel that is 2% lower than last month since if my memory is right last month theirs 75% payments right? I don't know right now if I want to cheer or jeers. I want to cheer because fxfred is finally getting popular. But problem is that the more members post in here the less we can earn in here.

I'm happy that 37 dollars has been approved to be paid to me. Actually its a full 50 dollars but theirs a 73% payments only. And I feel that is 2% lower than last month since if my memory is right last month theirs 75% payments right? I don't know right now if I want to cheer or jeers. I want to cheer because fxfred is finally getting popular. But problem is that the more members post in here the less we can earn in here.

That percentage is variable one, we are not sure that its will be constant one over all months. As this months more people are in $50 race they might decreased

I haven't been able to continue posting on the site today. I am hoping that would be able to start posting on the site for this month. My motivation is very much low. I need get more motivated that would be able to get some nice amount on the site. It's very hard to find another site that's paying well

I haven't been able to continue posting on the site today. I am hoping that would be able to start posting on the site for this month. My motivation is very much low. I need get more motivated that would be able to get some nice amount on the site. It's very hard to find another site that's paying well

I am sure its hard to find any other forum which pays such a high rate and that too the amount which is withdraw able to the payment processor, so better to stick to forum and concentrate well

Yeah you have the point. Because we can get paid directly in our payment processor account that we get better benefit than other forex forum that gives only bonus that we can trade and try to mask me profit and only then we can get money if we made some profit or else your effort was just wasted.

I did so not necessarily are aware that this is the completely new tip in the disengagement involving money below and just maintained subscribing to discussion But then I reckon that it will also possibly be an edge to people simply because if an associate would like to business forex he/she will certainly have already an account provider prepared.

Yeah you have the point. Because we can get paid directly in our payment processor account that we get better benefit than other forex forum that gives only bonus that we can trade and try to mask me profit and only then we can get money if we made some profit or else your effort was just wasted.

not all people are aware of forex trading, some people are just entered into the trading so they can't trade individually. for such kind of people withdrawing is best option

Indeed it is important to withdraw the payment immediately instead of trading it if you don't know how to do trading. Anyway I'll try my best to be able to continue posting on the site later on. Maybe I should start immediately or right now. So that I would be able to start earning points.

Have you done guys to have submitted two valid IDs now. Because, I'm still looking for another one and yet, I'm hoping it's fine it will be late to submit it. I hope also that I can focus well in this month for my goal of reaching 5000 points just like several members.

Have you done guys to have submitted two valid IDs now. Because, I'm still looking for another one and yet, I'm hoping it's fine it will be late to submit it. I hope also that I can focus well in this month for my goal of reaching 5000 points just like several members.

There are some variety of ID proof's we can submit to the purpose of verification, passport, driving licence and any other government related documents.

Contest Results - FEBURARY 2013

WINNERS

1st Prize - 15$ - fairy - UWCRCY-0045705

Thread = Is Forex Difficult ?

2nd Prize - 10$ - rexway - UWCLCY-0049746

Thread = Trading When You are Tired (Good Or Bad)

3rd Prize - 5$ -Cutiekc - UWCLCY-0048816

Thread = Don't trade with other peoples trading plan or strategies

4th Prize - 2$ -bigboy - UWCLCY-0053218

Thread = The more you trade the more you earn

5th Prize - 2$ -shahzad0able - UWCLCY-0041521

Thread = Traders making trades complicated (Good Or Bad)

It's nice to see the winners again. I have noticed that they usually win on the contests so I just hope that I would have the chance to win something on the contests as well. So I would need to make more discussions here daily so I would try to do daily discussions on the site as well.

No, I have not tried, actaully I have submitted the same ID, but it is not acceptable because the ID I submitted already contained my billing address so I thought that it's enough, but it wasn't. So, my Mayzus account is limited as I am not yet fully verified, but I guess it's just okay even it's just limited.