Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I will surely reach that point that I can accumulate 5000 points in here in monthly basis, but first thing that I need to do is to start with some target that I am sure that I can attain at the same time focus with my posting quality because if you can get full amount in here that will surely give you some motivation to keep up your posting activity.

I will surely reach that point that I can accumulate 5000 points in here in monthly basis, but first thing that I need to do is to start with some target that I am sure that I can attain at the same time focus with my posting quality because if you can get full amount in here that will surely give you some motivation to keep up your posting activity.

Once we reach that then one can understand the perfect way to reach that target and follow the same, there are some people who are making 5000 points every month

Those members are really quite comfortable posting in here that's why they can reach 5000 points in here. By next month I can increase my target in here, but I am still not sure if I am going to post in here or I am going to focus in some other Forex Forums that giving higher rates as I prefer to use it for trading.

Yes, we can find a way to manage our time and posting in the forum once we've reached that target. We can divide the posts in the days we can spend in the forum. And of course, to also have the quality of posts will not be affected. The lower the target in a day but consistent posting in the entire month.

again you deserved your position in the forum, and you are the one who is making 5000 points consistently from forum every month. I think other people who thinking making 5000 points difficult should look at your strategy of posting

Thanks, But sad to say my earnings last month worth 50 dollars also has 5 dollars left. I trade my funds in uwcfx and I just get hit. My plan is to invest 1,000 dollars in uwcfx March 1 so I'm trying to test the water but right now I just feel that I can't really handle big account at this moment. How I wish uwcfx will introduce mini account and I'm sure I can be successful in uwcfx. Anyway even though I loss 45 dollars last month in uwcfx. I still end up making 260 dollars in two other broker sites that I have that has mini accounts. I guess having a lite account is not as simple as just adding one zero in my capital.

So, where exactly your funds come from to invest in the broker? That's huge amount really so, you might have reconsider the amount as I don't think it's good to invest that huge and get easily reach margin call just like your recent trades. However, we can still of course, get some bonus in the forum for our trading.

I have reached the minimum in here few days ago, it was really good as I am not thinking about my posting activity in here though if I want to add more points I still can as there are still days left before the month ends. I am sure that some of you guys are nearing to reach your target for this month. :)

Thanks, But sad to say my earnings last month worth 50 dollars also has 5 dollars left. I trade my funds in uwcfx and I just get hit. My plan is to invest 1,000 dollars in uwcfx March 1 so I'm trying to test the water but right now I just feel that I can't really handle big account at this moment. How I wish uwcfx will introduce mini account and I'm sure I can be successful in uwcfx. Anyway even though I loss 45 dollars last month in uwcfx. I still end up making 260 dollars in two other broker sites that I have that has mini accounts. I guess having a lite account is not as simple as just adding one zero in my capital.

If you start trading with small capital then difficult to trade with such a small amount, so better to grab the amount as capital and then start trading

You just have to be consistent with your posting activity and everything will be fine. I am quite excited when the verification will take place because it's going to be my first time reaching the minimum in here so it's good for me. I don't have plan on trading it because it's just small, I will wait first to have a good amount of capital.

You still have some time to reach the minimum in here, but it's just okay if you can't because it will be added with next month you just have to give more time by next month in here because it seems that you focus in some other Forums this month that's why you didn't able to post actively in here.

I don't know when I would be able to post here. Up to now I am not interested on making post on the site as well. I would be very happy if I would be able to start posting on the site once again. I would just need to try to check out the site once again so that I would be able to start posting here somehow.

You still have some time to reach the minimum in here, but it's just okay if you can't because it will be added with next month you just have to give more time by next month in here because it seems that you focus in some other Forums this month that's why you didn't able to post actively in here.

There are 2 or 3 days left in the month, one should hurry up in the posting if they are near to the minimum points required for them to get paid this month

Yes, when they just need 200 to 300 points then I am sure there is still chance for them. But if they don't have the determination to reach it then it would be just hard for them as it's just better for them to start early by next month, it may give them motivation starting early to reach their goal for the month.

Sometimes I have difficulty to participate on the discussions because of lack of things go say although the discussions are not the hard but it just hard to say something new on discussions. When I have less things or new things to say that it's getting harder to keep my interest on the site.

Yes, when they just need 200 to 300 points then I am sure there is still chance for them. But if they don't have the determination to reach it then it would be just hard for them as it's just better for them to start early by next month, it may give them motivation starting early to reach their goal for the month.

Yes, in hurry people can't maintain length and quality of posts so there are some chances of deduction in points so better to aim for some good points in next month.

That is always the problem with trying to accumulate a lot of points very fast on the forum because then you will be to reach your target much easier. The good thing though is that there is always good posting activities on the forum so its really rare that one could get here and have a problem being active.

Yes, you must now plan with your next month target so that you can start your posting at the very first day how much post you need to make daily because it's just better that way unlike when you rush you may just end up getting a deduction in here. Anyway, it's good for those members who have reached at least the minimum in here.

I believe that you have also reached the minimum amount to get a bonus in here @monyitomon for this months posting activities even though there is just two or so days before the month end. I am just looking at getting a good target out of the forum in the new month.

Yes, I have reached that a days ago, I don't plan to add more points on my account as I am already busy with some other Forums, but at least this month I have reached the minimum in here. Well, as long as you have the time to spend in here I am sure that you can target for such a good amount by next month.

Congratulations on reaching your target in here for this month and I would be going for mine in the next month also. I have been skipped by one month of getting a bonus from the forum and would be intending on making sure that next month does not skip me again.

Yes, I have reached that a days ago, I don't plan to add more points on my account as I am already busy with some other Forums, but at least this month I have reached the minimum in here. Well, as long as you have the time to spend in here I am sure that you can target for such a good amount by next month.

Its better do some good work over here than other forum as we know that rate here is far high as compared to other forums. even people who made 5000 points are making more points