Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I have posted here today and I'm done with 10 posts and later this evening I will going to pursue to have another 10 posts as it seems I don't see problems to those who are spammers and new in the forum and we know that its going to end in the forum and hopefully to make more posts or have 30 dollars.

3,300 points. that's how many points I have this month. this is the most points I make in the last six months of posting in here. Although I don't know how much I'm going to earn in here. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in here. My plan is to reach 4,000 points before the end of the month and if I earn 35 dollars in here out of 4,000 points I'm happy.

You seem to be doing quite well on the forum this month meaning so I take it that you must have some good motivation to post at the moment. I am on the other site of the line since I lack the motivation to post in here and dont just want to post because I am forcing myself to do so.

Yup, if we wanted to have the payment in full amount then we need to have here also good posts which is in their standard of posting. Although, now the mods are looking for more participation as community as other members just posted like longer already but they don't post related to the other members replies.

if you are upto standards from starting of the month then there will be no deduction for you, once you receive full amount then it will continue for coming month also

@budado you have many points already in here, but seems you won't be able to reach the maximum in here, but there is always next month as I guess your earnings this month really increased in here so which means your earnings by next month might also increase.

To reach the maximum level one should plan perfectly from the starting of the month and should be active daily in forum to make it easy

Although I have enough points. It's of easy to make a lot of post in one day. It's much better to make ten post daily so that we can reach our goal which is my plan for next month. So I am going to be more active with the kind of activity for next month. I would rather post daily now

Although I have enough points. It's of easy to make a lot of post in one day. It's much better to make ten post daily so that we can reach our goal which is my plan for next month. So I am going to be more active with the kind of activity for next month. I would rather post daily now

people who post regularly feel free to reach the minimum number of points, and also make some good amount as quality is also good

I was able to make ten post today easily but after that I have difficulty to post more so I just stopped posting already. So I think that i am contented already with making ten post. So I hope that I can make another ten post tomorrow.

10 posts per day is also a good target and able to make good number of quality posts per month, if we do more posts on the day in which we are free then we can reach the monthly maximum amount easily

I will try to post on the site as I was not able to post on the site yesterday. I was quite lazy to be active yesterday. So I hope that I would b the motivation to post a lot on this day so that i would be able to earn well for this month.

I think you already made some good posts for this month and made some good amount, but as we know quality is a important factor here, we should give preferance to it

Yes I'm also happy with the points that I have made for this month also although I was lazy to post here on some days so I hope that I would be able to make daily post here even just ten post as long as I can be consistent in posting on the site

if we are regualar then nothing will happen even we don't post one 1 or 2 days, we can cover those in remaining days

Yes we can post on other days and make more posts as long we don't over post. So I'm hoping that I would be able to make a lot of post again on this day. Just 15 post for today but I have not started posting on the site.

15 posts is big target i think. 10 posts seems a decent one if we have some more energy then we can add few posts to those 10 posts every day

I think I would just make 15 post on some days only and most of the time I would just have ten post daily as my goal. So I hope that I would be able to accomplish my goal here more easily by next month

I think its more than enough to make some good number of posts per month if we are regular to forum every day we can make some good amount

I really don't understand what this plus means in our post. I mean when I check that I have 3 post I have 18 green color number. But when I post more and reach 14 post I have 8 green plus number. So I stop posting. I don't know why theirs a number but I see other posters even worth they have like negative 2 in their rate or grade or what ever its called.

I really don't understand what this plus means in our post. I mean when I check that I have 3 post I have 18 green color number. But when I post more and reach 14 post I have 8 green plus number. So I stop posting. I don't know why theirs a number but I see other posters even worth they have like negative 2 in their rate or grade or what ever its called.

System might updated those many posts in that day, as time zone differs it will consider few posts on that day, no need of worrying about that number

I was confused about this when i first joined the forum. I think its because of the difference in timezone, my aim this month is to maintain 15 posts per day. Looks like thats the easiest way to get the maximum payout.

12 posts also make you to reach the maximum payout but if you are active every day and maintain your posts limit then its easy or else you may miss the maximum amount oppurtunity

Yes, 12 posts a day would lead you to getting around 5500 points on the forum which should be fine as the 500 can cater for deduction although the idea is to avoid the deductions in the first place by making more quality posts. If you manage to follow if up through the month then you will earn a good bonus.

Yes, 12 posts a day would lead you to getting around 5500 points on the forum which should be fine as the 500 can cater for deduction although the idea is to avoid the deductions in the first place by making more quality posts. If you manage to follow if up through the month then you will earn a good bonus.

if we concentrate on the quality from the starting of the month then we will see some less/no deduction, but some times being tired we may posts some short posts