Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I think I can maintain th the length of post or even make it longer. But sometimes I don't have the motivation to post but I'm trying to keep or maintain my motivation niw. So I think the most important thing is I should have this motivation always

I'm trying to learn how to maintain this motivation. So that I can reach my goal now. Anyway I have made four post now so I will try to post more

I think I can maintain th the length of post or even make it longer. But sometimes I don't have the motivation to post but I'm trying to keep or maintain my motivation niw. So I think the most impressive thing is I should have this motivation always

I'm trying to learn how to maintain this motivation. So that I can reach my goal now. Anyway I have made four post now so I will try to post more

Yes one should have some good motivation inorder to be active more in forum, this time you got full amount na so i think this will help you to keep your on motivation to go head

I'm also trying to make full use of the posting opportunity given by the ongoing contest. I was able to make about 5 posts before i went to bed yesterday but i'm planning to post more than that this morning since there many interesting topics which i haven't make a reply before

I'm quite happy to see some discussions I have not replied to before I that's my problem sometimes looking for new discussions. Thankfully because of the contest I can see new discussions here lately

With this contests we can see some good discussion like innovative one's to increase other people activity also, if we got some prize in contests then it will increase earnings also

yeah i am interested to participate on the contest. but it is just hard for me to think of some good discussions. but hopefully soon i can think something. so that i can earn more besides the earnings i would get for postings.

There are some more contests other than the best topic starter so you can also look at them and try to win some prize

yes i am going to check the other contest on the site. what is the negative points and the positive points anyway on the right side of our post count on the kbank top list. so i am just wondering why there are always some negative positive or negative points that change after some time.

yes i am going to check the other contest on the site. what is the negative points and the positive points anyway on the right side of our post count on the kbank top list. so i am just wondering why there are always some negative positive or negative points that change after some time.

if any one postsed in duplicate thread then their posts also get deleted when that thread is deleted so we will get some negative points

but what about those positive points. what do those mean. why did we get some positive points beside our post count . anyway, i have made already 19 posts in total today. i would try to complete my 30 posts before the days ends. i think we follow forum time and not my local time.

but what about those positive points. what do those mean. why did we get some positive points beside our post count . anyway, i have made already 19 posts in total today. i would try to complete my 30 posts before the days ends. i think we follow forum time and not my local time.

those positive one's are i think todays posts, if you made some 30 posts a days then most probably you will reach the maximum target in 10 days

anyway, i will just try to keep on posting. actually my goal was only like 20 post daily. but since i was not able to post a lot on the previous day that i would need to make 30 post daily to reach my goal on the site.. so i hope i can make another 11 post now so i can reach that goal.

I'm checking the forum and it seems many new members are creating threads but I don't know if its duplicate since its not worthy to use the search button or I don't know how to use it well so search duplicate threads. That's why I just refrain from those new threads.

I'm checking the forum and it seems many new members are creating threads but I don't know if its duplicate since its not worthy to use the search button or I don't know how to use it well so search duplicate threads. That's why I just refrain from those new threads.

Be careful while posting in new threads, if that thread get delete in future then your posts also will be deleted

I was not able to maintain my goal,and of 20 post daily. I think that it's just too hard to maintain that much post daily so I have to change my goal. Maybe about ten post daily only for now

Yes that's a big number to continue activity daily, that's why post some more posts when the day we are free so that even post some less posts some days it will ok

It would also depend on your level of knowledge when it comes to forex trading. It would obviously be even harder for someone getting just starting in forex to make that much posts a day consistently.

yES if we have enough experience then it will be easy to make some good number of posts as compared to new people, some month experince in forums is also enough

I was not able to post last night but it's just okay. I would just try to post a lot here later on. At least I would be sure I would get nice amount of points this month because im more active on this month.

Its all depends on us. how much we are active and how many good number of posts we able to make with some good quality if we spend more time able to make more amount

Its never good to wait till the last moment to try and be active in here because you will likely be in a rush and this is where things fall apart. Because you get to reach the target in a month most of us always think that we still have time to make posts in here and this is where we go wrong.

I'm in the minimum points already but its too late still as I need to make 20 posts daily. It seems that some members can post here more than 30 posts already and see them in the last top poster in 24 hours.

but making more than 30 posts is against the rules of the forum so there are some chances that they may be see some deduction

Thanks to fxfred I earn good amount of money in uwcfx. I guess its also right to post my proof of payments in here that I got paid in uwcfx because of the funds that I get in fxfred that I use to trade and double my money. Anyway I will going to put it in quote so that it will not be counted as my post but rather just an extra post. I hope that's okay.

Date: 07/10/2012 07:40

Batch: 102662527

From Account: U1602801

Amount: $49.50

Memo: : IN ORDER OF United World Capital Ltd Clients Acc (9311.19)

Thank you.