Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I was able to make 7 posts on the forum just about an hour ago and am motivated to get back to the forum again tomorrow to make around 7 - 10 posts for the day. I just want to see if I can get good target for the month without having to make a lot of posts in here daily.

I was able to make 7 posts on the forum just about an hour ago and am motivated to get back to the forum again tomorrow to make around 7 - 10 posts for the day. I just want to see if I can get good target for the month without having to make a lot of posts in here daily.

7 posts per day will make a 200 posts per month which may fetch some $30 per month without including any contest bonus, if you do some work in contests then you can make more

Yeah, the only thing that would need to happen is for me try and maintain those 7 posts on a regular basis because that can get me good earnings anyway. I am sure that on some days I can be able to make more than that in a day and may even see my target getting higher. Lets see how it goes.

Everyone can so if you can maintain doing seven posts daily in here then I am sure that 30 dollars a month is indeed a good amount to earn in here. That is really the key in here if you want to earn some good amount then it's better if you can maintain your posting activity.

Its the key to be a successful trader in the forum, consistent posting is necessary to make some good number points monthly. Contests participating is also necessary

I have joined in this forum this month and have posted about 100 posts till now, this forum appears to be good and I am already posting here and hope to receive the payment to my uwcfx account during the first week of the next month. This forum has quality posts and is very useful for a person to learn about Forex and share his experience.

I have joined in this forum this month and have posted about 100 posts till now, this forum appears to be good and I am already posting here and hope to receive the payment to my uwcfx account during the first week of the next month. This forum has quality posts and is very useful for a person to learn about Forex and share his experience.

Most probably all members receive bonus into their trading account by 5th of the month and able to withdraw amount to payment processor by weekend

I already received the 5 dollars that I won in the contest. I'm hoping to earn 50 dollars plus with my post this month. I'm excited to get paid in here already. I hope that this monday or tuesday we will get paid or else we have no choice but to wait for another week since mostly its only pays during monday or tuesday depends on your location.

I already received the 5 dollars that I won in the contest. I'm hoping to earn 50 dollars plus with my post this month. I'm excited to get paid in here already. I hope that this monday or tuesday we will get paid or else we have no choice but to wait for another week since mostly its only pays during monday or tuesday depends on your location.

Most probably on Tuesday all people will get paid from the forum, as Monday finance department is some what busy in clearing the pending payments on Monday

Now, it will be a good beginning for me to be as early as active in the forum so that, the maximum points that I will be targeting will achieve and will not lose motivation if I missed some days of posting. And yet, I will be planning to have good posting target daily.

if you target some 15 posts per days then even you miss 1 or 2 days in the month then it won't affect the target much as you are posting some more posts every to cover such an absent

Yes, that's the point of having daily posting because, we can still have some days as free or rest days. So, we can still achieve our goal of posting. But I wanted here to make 10-20 posts depends in the time I have and the focus I have in the forum posting.

The targetted number looks big, but its easy to make such number of posts per day with some 2 sessions of posting, In single session one might get tired better to do in 2 sessions

Yes, it's advised to have 2 rounds of posting or we can say to have 5 posts in every section so that will 4 sections at least. Which it will not look like we have many posts in our daily target. It will be easily done if we have manage to have this way of posting.

yes making posts in every section makes us to be on top of the list, as we have wide variety of concepts in different section so people won't get tired

That's why it's just easy to handle how many posts we've made already and to think to join with the other contests will really have more chance to earn. I know that I don't have much forums to post now and therefore, those spare time will given to Fxfred discussions.

i suggest people to leave about other forums and have a target of making 5000 points in this forum, that is more than enough for any one to have some good amount monthly

Although I'm not planning on prioritizing the site but I think I would try to play here later on somehow. I do miss the site somehow. Since I have stopped posting here for few months already so I think I have the motivation once again to post on the site.

We always welcome you to the forum again, now a days people making more points monthly as their experience is incresing in forum day by day

I guess members noticed that they should have now try better to be active in this forum as well. No doubt about the payments and also no doubt that we will have good activities and chance to earn from the discussions in the forum. I just really need to adjust and manage well my posting activities in Fxfred.

I guess members noticed that they should have now try better to be active in this forum as well. No doubt about the payments and also no doubt that we will have good activities and chance to earn from the discussions in the forum. I just really need to adjust and manage well my posting activities in Fxfred.

There is no need of worrying about any thing in the forum, just keep on posting and try to increase your activity in forum to make more points

I was planning on posting but does now I am still bus in other forums so I just hope that I would have the time to make post here later on nasty I know that it's more profitable on posting here only that I don't have much interest on making post on the site bso I just hope that I would be able to make a lot of post here soon

they are really paying very high rates for posts and threads but there is a big problem which i face there that many of my posts vanished away and points have been cutt down.i talked to modes but they have not given any suggestion to me.but only said try to post by quoting peoples.i dont think this is the solution.