Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

luxury - http://www.luxury.net/forum/

chardyme

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that there is still no threads being approved here and this is really discouraging because the forum really does have good potential. It does promise to be a good place to make some earning that is if it can actually start operating in earnest. I am just about to give up on this since it has been a long time with not much improvement.

I'm not. its have bad reputation since its a week old. So for me theirs nothing new about luxury. I'm even surprise that this thread is still open until now as in other forums this thread has been closed already. But I guess Not paying and not active is different thing.

wow, the thread only a few, i just cannot express how disssapointed other members with this forum, or the people who monitoring this forum, even we can discuss about many topic in this forum just like gev, but it seems admin don't care with the forum

It is not that good to compare to gev forum as we can see it is just empty forum that we don't know when to start to have great activity and will have payments. So nothing to have any to say as admin is not into forums I think.

but gev closed their forum LOL, while this one seems like abandoned this site and don't care about the members, i think it is only wasting time here to create thread and that approvement system is something that annoying

• 8 months later...

this web will be dependable within a calendar month and along with i realize that will gev is usually paying up to now i really be aware that luxury generally is a excellent paying discussion board at the same time and i am excited yet same moment i am intending that will posts in addition to subsections are already excellent in addition to prepared.