Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

luxury - http://www.luxury.net/forum/

chardyme

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine too I got validated but when I open the site theirs still few threads. I'm not a thread type person. So I guess I will just going to wait for other members to open many threads in here then I will going to be active in here and make a post in here. But if this site will not going to pick up then I will just watch this forum until its pick up.

Yeah it is not easy to create thread particularly when in this forum that have different topics not the usual topics we have in other forums like gev. Although i will try to have threads. So far, i received today this "activity award" and similar to gev forum they have market tab though still in progress.

Wah, still no updates. Seems again admin abandoned this forum or still waiting to have spare time. Really disappointed how we are going to start posting here next month or next months. Im losing interest to post here actually just trying to be patient and hopeful to start having activity here.

I have not visited the forum yet as I am just relying on the discussion about this forum in many other forums. I hope that the admin will be able to read all the discussion about his forum and do something about the complaints.

That's true. I'm waiting to see improvement in here also. I think admin hopes that members will going to open threads by themself. But I guess the best way to increase the threads in here is to open a contest or something. because theirs no way this site going to be a paying forum if theirs no threads and activity.