Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

luxury - http://www.luxury.net/forum/

chardyme

I am not the admin, another paid to post forum same with Gev forum and it was being promited by Gev Forum itself.

Here's the details:

Luxury.Net forum rewards it's users! You want to know how to earn points? Well the answer is very simple! You can earn points by posting on our forum. You can create new threads or reply to existent ones.

Your account will be credited with points as follows

You get 2 points for each post.

You get 2 points for each approved thread.

You get 0.1 points for each reply made the threads you open - the more popular your thread becomes the more points you make.

100 points are worth $3 ( three USD dollars )

Posting Conditions and Terms

- do no spam our forum - write constructive and quality posts

- do not use profanity

- you are not allowed to promote your own websites / activities

- under no circumstance you are allowed to post content form other websites/forums. Users who violate this rule will be banned permanently.

- do not insult other forum members - be respectful

Here's the link to join:

http://www.luxury.net/forum/member.php/5-chardyme

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, GEV and this new forum has the same admin and they do have the same rates and I am sure that they will adapt the same payment request system which is not that evident yet in this new forum.

Not sure if they will have the same payment system wherein we can have click only the payout button. Since the forum script is vbulletin so not sure if they have special automatic payouts so no need to have thread to create.

I think, since they have the same admin, they will have the same payout system. We just cannot see the "Market" section at this time. But what bothers me is that there isn't any threads that have been approved here yet. I wonder what is happening here?

From what i know that this kind of forum script it does not auto payout request. We can noticed it with other forums using the forum script. Just wonder if that will add on so admin will have to have same payment system. Whats happening? I guess nothing happens yet.

I have noticed that the forum is offering better post rates, since it is just 100 points we require to cash out and hundred points is worth $3, so it is just 50 posts to make to earn 100 points or $3 in terms of money, something like six cents per post, which is definitely worth to contribute to this forum.

I'm excited with this site even though its has some negative comments like slow start. But since this site is run by gev I'm hoping that this site will be stable in a month. And I know that gev is paying until now so I know that luxury can be a good paying forum as well. I'm excited but same time I'm hoping that threads and subsections are already good and ready and have activity before I post in here.

I think admin is just trying to find more advertisers to make the site profitable. Lets just wait theirs nothing to loss and every thing to earn in here if we just going to wait. Beside I just got paid by GEV yesterday. So I'm happy that I got paid in gev I'm sure luxury will be paying ptp in just few weeks.

Well, we have nothing to do here but wait for the opening of the discussions. For the meantime, we get paid discussing this forum in other forums. But most certainly, we are hoping to earn more from this forum.

very true what you are talking about and This conclusion is not the forum that pays but the discussion in another forum that pays. I'd suggest this thread be closed but I see this thread still active, moderator may still busy.