Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

luxury - http://www.luxury.net/forum/

chardyme

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, nothing to be talk about this forum. Yeah, its a forum with few threads. Seems LUXURY ain't worthy as the Admin didn't give attention to this, so what we can do is, stop giving our attention with this dead forum.
well i don't know for others as for me i don't even look into any forum that is not a dyme serious of anything.

I guess does are people who don't have any idea what is luxury status right now .Although I'm happy that theirs still activity in here. I'm more happy if its starting to be a paying ptp forum instead of a stagnant forum.

I'm even surprise that this thread is open because I thought this site has a non paying status.

Even in gev when its still active admin is really not that active but he did pay does who request payments. I guess that's just how he view his own forum and that's why I don't post in here anymore and not active in gev also. Because admin of this site does not have a passion of a forum administrator.

I heard there are somehow some movement from this forum but not too much, well I read it from pinoycity's post and it seems that at least little by little (too little) this forum makes some movements :D

Really? Well I guess it is not that important until we get to post in there with freedom. This forum has a very good potential but I think so far there are no reasons to put hope in this forum. There are other forums out there like this one here DMT so i guess i'll have to concentrate on those who are currently paying.