Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

luxury - http://www.luxury.net/forum/

chardyme

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the GEV admin is not the admin of this new forum, what he can do, at least, is to force the real admin of this forum to be active in it or to just close it. He is partially responsible since he was the one who introduced the forum.

Well i don't think it has anything to do with GEV admin and he can't force real admin for being active,may be he will have some personal reasons,who knows.We just have to keep this forum aside and visit it once a day to find out whether there is any announcement or not.

Well i don't think it has anything to do with GEV admin and he can't force real admin for being active,may be he will have some personal reasons,who knows.We just have to keep this forum aside and visit it once a day to find out whether there is any announcement or not.

But he was the one who introduced the forum to many posters so, in a way (in a big way), he is responsible for this forum too, even if he is not the admin of this forum.

I think its okay to say that its time to close this thread. I think its not worth it to keep this thread open as until now theirs still no one even get paid in here. the reason is that theirs just no activity in here that its hard to reach minimum and cashout in here. I think admin already abandon this site also.

When i first knew this forum, i was excited as they are paying also per reply on your thread so that is a plus as not a lot of ptps are offering that kind of pay per posts but then i dont understand why the admin is not letting members post freely here. I dont know what is going on here. Maybe the forum is not yet ready to operate. Let's wait and see.

Well I agree with you, he even promoted this forum within Gev forum. Anyways let's just hope for the best but this time I am crossing this forum in my list.
from what i persive from the thread here and from what people are posting here i think the GEV forum Admin might be the Admin of the forum here as well but he is playing a hide and seek game yet.