Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

well, you can also post payment proofs, but you should add some comment in that proof post then only it will be considered as two cents post,

and there won't be any point deduction,

otherwise if we just copy paste the payment proof in our post without adding any comment in that, under the proof, then

definitely the two points earned can be considered as one cent and thus we need 1000 credits to earn $5.

yes its very true . only for payment proof we will get less point but it not clear to me when posting payment proof than in that post we need some comment or we need manage discussion post beside payment proof post. hope you clear me.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you should not make the proof posting only give a few word about that proof too so its not look like proof section but its look like discussion.thats what admin really want from memebr.since they didnt make the different between proof and normal post

I didn't much like to post in here anymore because it became harder to make post in this site. I prefer to make posts

in another PTP site because what we will earn in this site not too much if I compared it with another PTP site because

it's easier and faster to post in another PTP site.

yup a bit hard to make some post there.since they just have two paying section now and have higher minimum to cashout.i hope then i can also become so active in here.i still want to be active in here because this site always give me good amount of money before

yes its very true . only for payment proof we will get less point but it not clear to me when posting payment proof than in that post we need some comment or we need manage discussion post beside payment proof post. hope you clear me.

usually we post payment proofs by copy paste from the mail we get from LR, " you have received payment from .... ",

instead of just that, include some points or comments on the program in the same proof post,

that can bring us two cents, and thus we need not make separate post for discussion as we are making comment in the proof post itself,

this is what the admin wants from the members if they request $5 at just 500 points making proof posts.

@archu

Oh so we could use that to post in there, we could post payment proof in the site with good amount of rate.

Thanks for your informations because I didn't ever know about that. I think I will do that so I could get some

bucks by doing that simple thing.

i cant imagine get 500 points there just make so many proof post there.yup not really hard to add more comment of our payment proof and we will get the same rate like normal rate have.i feel hard to be active in here but im so sure that this site will able to give us good rate

I think the admin should make the PTP section, a paying section here,

and in order to avoid the post like flooding in that particular section, there should be post limit on daily basis,

this way the admin also can gain huge activity,

also the members can have better earning opportunity being active on this forum.

@venmarz

Yes, it's a little bit hard to make many posts in that site because there are not much active members who posted

in there. So it's better to make activity in another PTP site first but for me, that is not good enough to make post

in here. I never visited the site again for long time.

yup it will good if they reactivate the ptp section again.i just see memebr make spam post there,maybe they dont know if they will not get paid if they make post there,yup so less active member there.i just cont know i can continue my activity in here again or not

I have still few payment proofs left as I am active in hyip programs,

thus I can easily make few posts here daily,

other than that, here is no other section for me that is paying,

MH has become a forum that is for just hyip discussion and hyip news & updates.

yes i am bit active here. though i would not say i can post here daily. as i find it difficult good activity here. there are very few members who are posting. and it is getting boring when there are not much activity. but i see that the few remaining sections have different rates.

yes i am bit active here. though i would not say i can post here daily. as i find it difficult good activity here. there are very few members who are posting. and it is getting boring when there are not much activity. but i see that the few remaining sections have different rates.

well, recently I have noticed that you have received two cents post rates,

while every member got $5 with 1000 credits, it was only you that have got $5 for 500 credits,

that is the advantage of having all comments made on MH,

as long as members are making only payment proof posts, 1000 credits required to reach the minimum cash out of $5.

archu what you mean that he got only 2 cents per post?as i know they have 3 cents per post and its fix rate.so for me its normal to get 3 cents but the different of this site to other is they dont have so many active memebr so will take a time to get the payment.i wonder if any emmebr able to make payment in each week

i wish i have lots of payment proofs also so i can post a lot here. anyways, i find it hard to post fast here as there is 3 minute gap in between post. i need to wait that long to post again. or just need to post somewhere else while waiting for that 3 minute to be up. only that after i made post in other forums i forget to post back again fast in this fourm.

@Nikhil

Actually the rate is not low, it's normal rate to get 3 cents per post but I think that was too hard to reach because the section is not easy

to post and also the site didn't have too much active members anymore. Our chance only to post payment proof in here, that is easy post

with good rate.

@indieover

Yeah that was right, it's not hard to make our posts could be accepted in here but the hard point is making posts in here.

I am agree with you, that will be better to make posts in another PTP sites first and if there is another time left after you

made posts in other site, you could make another posts in here.

this site need more active member mostly member active in hyip sectiona dn just post their proof thats hwy they always get any payment form this site.they able to give really good amount of money.i really like to be active in here if i have more knowledge about that paying section

it is good to see that the admin makes fast payments here on MH almost every week,

also the post rates are not bad,

this is one of the senior most forums paying for a long time and still paying without any troubles,

long life to MH forum !

Now everything good here of post rate and Admin's payment spreed but the only things limitation of paying section and if Admin extend more section of paying forum no doubt members will more active here but it seem that now it is dream to us.