Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your Best Tip to Forex Newbie

omar.elalfy

You are right that people should need to follow our market. Because there are lots of illegal, fake and scammer broker are available. They just made some manual chart of their current currency exchange rate. So newcomers should need to discuss with some senior members and follow any brokers real track record like screen shot. Then can move into that program. So never try to show their greed.

but i think it still useless if we only discuss and discuss, practice still needed here, people need to trade to it is just useless if you want to earn here, it will be better if newbie start opening demo account and then learn from something they have from other traders that already have good experience, or they can simply read some good material from other site and then access apply that in demo account that they have :D

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn about the market as much as you can. Get a lot of practice. Try to figure out a pattern if you can. Also, make sure that you check your emotions. You will have a much harder time with Forex trading if you do not have your emotions under control. It is important for you to have a plan to manage your losses. You are not going to win every trade.

Learn about the market as much as you can. Get a lot of practice. Try to figure out a pattern if you can. Also, make sure that you check your emotions. You will have a much harder time with Forex trading if you do not have your emotions under control. It is important for you to have a plan to manage your losses. You are not going to win every trade.

This seems like sound advice that would really be helpful to a forex newbie. They would do well to make sure that they gain as much knowledge about forex as possible as this will help them while trading in forex. The most important is tohe realisation that even professional/experienced traders cannot win all the time so they dont become demotivated when this happens.

you get the point there dude, that is one of the important thing to learn, practice will make us better and with that thing i am sure newbie will comfrortable with forex market and then they will somehow get some experience for trading. and all of what you say is good advice for newbie

managing your emotions as a newbie trader is going to prove to be tricky since it comes with experience. We are all human and at one stage or another this is going to influence our trading decisions. One needs to to try as much as possible not to let this be the case as this can result in increasing our losses and reducing opportunities for profit. So keeping our emotions in check is something that also needs to be looked out for,

I think that the first thing that a trader need to focus is to learn the forex market and able to determine where and what he will going to trade with. Its very important for traders to knowthe pairs and the best for our time as well since we have different time zones or sessions in the market thus it will difficult for some to manage or know when the pair is going to be volatile.

This is what I learned from my experience this week. Stick to your strategy no matter what. Because when I was trading I making a good progress and I'm happy with my trading and then I shift my strategy and then I realize my mistake when my 56 dollars become a -25 dollars in just a matter of two days!. Its really sad in my part but lesson learn and I'm trying to stand up again. At least I don't get MC.

This is what I learned from my experience this week. Stick to your strategy no matter what. Because when I was trading I making a good progress and I'm happy with my trading and then I shift my strategy and then I realize my mistake when my 56 dollars become a -25 dollars in just a matter of two days!. Its really sad in my part but lesson learn and I'm trying to stand up again. At least I don't get MC.

This does seem like sound advice because if something is working for you then why change it. There are better ways to test your strategy than do so in a real account where you take a risk of it being succesful or not.

Indeed just stand to strategy that works for you. If you have some strategy to try then try it in demo account wherein you will not lose a money but you will able to see if you have some good strategy but everything will not work the way you expect would be as no one knows the future but we're just predicting it.

Indeed just stand to strategy that works for you. If you have some strategy to try then try it in demo account wherein you will not lose a money but you will able to see if you have some good strategy but everything will not work the way you expect would be as no one knows the future but we're just predicting it.

Yes you may never know what will happen in the future as you are only predicting but its better to test this strategy in a demo account for example. After this you can then take it out to live trading after you have put through its paces. After trading for some time with it you will be able to determine if it works out for you or not.

Its not only predicting but we also made it with other things like our analysis, our thinking, our feelings, decisions and consultation to other traders. Its also good if they have started demo trading before trying to have real trading. Therefore, its also necessary to have enough or good trading capital as we don't want to spend very small capital for small profits and we don't want big funds as we might lose it all.

Its not only predicting but we also made it with other things like our analysis, our thinking, our feelings, decisions and consultation to other traders. Its also good if they have started demo trading before trying to have real trading. Therefore, its also necessary to have enough or good trading capital as we don't want to spend very small capital for small profits and we don't want big funds as we might lose it all.

i prefer predict something based on the data that we get from our analysis :D, and if newbie don't have too much fund i suggest to try demo account first while they learned in some forex forum such as MT5 and also try to applied some strategy that many trader shares in forums :D

• 3 weeks later...

Best tips that I can give to newbies is don't invest in forex sites. Try to join as many forex forum as you can especially does who gives bonuses that you can use to trade.

Also make sure you tried to trade in demo account first. try at least one to two months just to develop timing in forex investing. Because in forex its timing that going to make you money in here.

Best tips that I can give to newbies is don't invest in forex sites. Try to join as many forex forum as you can especially does who gives bonuses that you can use to trade.

Also make sure you tried to trade in demo account first. try at least one to two months just to develop timing in forex investing. Because in forex its timing that going to make you money in here.

There are indeed a lot of forex forums that offer bonuses that you can use to trade with and use as your initial investment capital instead of using your own funds. Its still risky to trade at this stage because of the level of experience so its better to trade with free bonuses than with your own funds.

That's why we have here forex brokers that offers forex posting to gain bonuses for trading. So we can trade in real account not thinking much the funds we have here since it came from the forum and its indeed easy to have those bonus. We are glad they able to make such so we can trade every month and gain profit as well as we gain experiences.

Some of my best tip for forex newbie is for them to try and learn forex trading properly through demo account ,because some of the trader do leave demo account to real trading account without been perfect.

Forex is all about placing yourself in a position that will give you an edge in order to be as profitable as possible. This is why the demo account is of utmost importance because the experience you gain here will help you when you get to a real trading account.

Yes this is correct demo account is very much important when it comes to forex trading since this is where all the trader have to start their own work and proceed further for more positive and meaninful result ,I just open a trade today to my greatest surprise I was shock to see that my performance with my unusual currency has improve due to my constant training in demo

The only tip I can think of right now that I still don't yet share is that. If you are newbies its better that you don't try to trade in demo or in real account. Try to go to bookstores and try to find books about forex. Its better if you visit second hand books in this way you can find cheap books but still informative. Just read about history of forex and every thing about forex.

Always to have try out first our strategy in the demo account and don't rush everything if we still don't understand fully our strategy then better to give some time to practice it well. As we will not gain profits if we just trade without a good strategy or trading plans. We should set our daily target or goals for our profits as well.

When you don't have any time especially reading that even you are forcing your eyes opened then would be better if you can find some lessons which is in Mp3 because there are actually a lot of lessons we need to learn in Forex try finding some site providing in MP3 tutorial so just download it, and get your ear phone it's more relaxing.

I have a good piece of advice. If Forex trading means a lot to you, don't give up very easily. If you have a few consistent losses, then you should sit back and look at what you are doing. However, you shouldn't give up if it means that much to you to succeed as a Forex trader. If you stay with it, you will start to see some successful trades.

The only advice that I can give is always practice. Practice is what make us earn money in forex, Practice is what hold us together when we have losing position. I don't mind losing money in forex as long I follow my strategy than losing money simply because I don't follow my strategy. In forex trading its all about following our own strategy. if we don't follow our own strategy we will never going to earn.