Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

@christmas: yeah, that is little dissapointing, but i have pending payment request there, and i hope admin will paid the pending payment, or if admin want with the point that left there, i will waiting to see if i waiting or not and i access the site today i find database error.

• 2 months later...

This is interesting as IP forum is back as ptp forum again. Although, the post rate is not engaging to post in discussion with only have 1 cent per post. Well, what attractive to them is their no minimum payout for the LR and 1 dollar minimum for paypal and alertpay I think that is already good offer.

expecting will not help at all, i think with making some good activity here is a good idea but for me that rate is low, i think i will skip this site unless admin raised the rate a bit or the activity here also good enough for me to make some point from this forum

The forum is for now non paying site as the admin has been giving some promises of bringing the froum back to a PTP site again;i don't know it will be back again i can see that there is no more activity here.Well i hope they be back so that we can earn some more from here.

The forum is for now non paying site as the admin has been giving some promises of bringing the froum back to a PTP site again;i don't know it will be back again i can see that there is no more activity here.Well i hope they be back so that we can earn some more from here.

For your information, this forum is now back to a Paid to Post forum again. But, the pay rate per post is low, only $0.01 per post. Good thing is there is no minimum payout for LR. Refer to this thread for more information -- http://www.investorposts.com/showthread.php?t=100522&p=182483

Ok...i never knew for quite a long time now,and with this no minimum payout for Liberty Reserve i think there will be more and more activity here even with the low rate per posts.

No minimum amount to cashout through Libertyreserve ? That is not good enough for me to get back to the site.Well,others may love that but i don't.The new update will surely allow members to be cashing out daily.

oh it is good that we can request in any amount in LR. that would somehow encourage me to post on the site. as i don't have to wait to reach 100 points just to request payout. i thought we should at least $1 to request payout here.

No minimum amount to cashout through Libertyreserve ? That is not good enough for me to get back to the site.Well,others may love that but i don't.The new update will surely allow members to be cashing out daily.

cashing out daily? the payment here is manual, and i think you already know about that. and admin of course will not pay us daily LOL, i wonder what come up with your mind dude. i think admin did this to attract more people to join this site, but i don't have time for this site yet, but that thing still good to attract people

cashing out daily? the payment here is manual, and i think you already know about that. and admin of course will not pay us daily LOL, i wonder what come up with your mind dude. i think admin did this to attract more people to join this site, but i don't have time for this site yet, but that thing still good to attract people

Well,it may be manual but once the admin had attended to the payments,another request is going to be posted almost immediately.So,it is the same as asking for payment daily.

i had some points here already that is why i should go on here and then maybe top up the points and then request for any amount that will be good for me here.

The no minimum payment is really nice as it will help to attract members who need fast and easy extra cash but for me, the one cent per post is really too poor for me and i think thats why am not active here. Hopefully admin will increase the rate

Well,it may be manual but once the admin had attended to the payments,another request is going to be posted almost immediately.So,it is the same as asking for payment daily.

? attended? you mean verified? lol i don't know if we can make more than one payment request here per day , or you only make a joke to me? you cannot make payment here daily, unless admin pay members daily and please use logic for that. well it seems admin is a smart person and want to take some advantages for it

I personally dont think that having to submit a payment request for a few cents would be worth it since you will probably have to wait for a long time before you can receive your payment. If they were given priority and I dont see how that can happen over others they will probably still get stuck in the queue with the rest of the requests.

Yeah thats right and the admin stated we dont request for another payout if the first one we requested has not been cleared. For me, its not attractive at all and admin need to bring in some easier contest so that members will be active.

I personally dont think that having to submit a payment request for a few cents would be worth it since you will probably have to wait for a long time before you can receive your payment. If they were given priority and I dont see how that can happen over others they will probably still get stuck in the queue with the rest of the requests.

i think you are right if we request only for one cents it will be not worthy for us, and it seems this forums now want to make me back to be active here, even the rate here is low and activity don't support well but at least admin still active in this forum to pay members