Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I go with the trend most of the time. I think that helps me but also the fundamentals also help me. I think that fundamentals will also notify you when a good trend will be ahead. If you know there will be movement than why not. I think a good trend is hard to beat and you will get that feeling that it will remain like that for at least an hour or so so just jump in and scalp some money and get out. That's how I do it. I like to jump in and scalp and get out. I like trends and they're the only thing that I trust. I look at all minutes, hourly, daily and weekly trends. 

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The experts will always advise that we should follow the trend. Following the trend gives a trader greater chances of making money from Forex. Since it is difficult to trade against it. The first approach is always to locate the trend with the help of our analysis.

• 3 weeks later...

It is good for the traders to go with the trend because the trend is going to lead them to success. When a trader is following the trend, he or she will be understanding the trading market better than not following the trend. To trade against the trend can be able to make the trader to lose so much.

no doubt that trend is our best friend. have chance to end up with profit result if traders trade or open position according to the trend movement. while have chance to get loss result if traders trade against the trend. so, before open positions, traders have duty to analyze the trend direction.

If you try to risk it, the result might be disastrous. Always preferred to go with the trend. Following the trend is not only a sage way to trade but a more profitable way to trade. The only thing you have to for is try locating the trend. That is a major point for any trader to start with. Once you can find it, it always forms a better part to trade along the trend.

As a fresher I have less idea about trend in forex. I don't. know how to identify a good trend to ride to make some profit. Can any body help me to understand the process. It will my pleasure to have some good advice and information in this regard. Else, please give some resources from where I can get ample data about trend and its analysis.

• 4 weeks later...

It is your analysis that will help you locate a major trend to follow. As a newbie, try starting up with the technical analysis and see what you will get. You can start with a combination of the Moving Average and RSI. These indicators are easily adaptable and for most newbies, form a better starting point when it comes to Forex.

• 8 months later...

I think a more profitable trading method is to use the principle follow the trend. our chances to get a bigger profit of course. I also use this principle when trading based on the news. trade using news should really pay attention to the movement spread. I was lucky to have a broker who did not experience widening spreads so trading I did become comfortable

• 6 months later...

Well not exactly in my view because trend keeps on moving so whether you decide to follow the trend or not that depends on the market conditions and if trend changes you can go in loss as well, so we need to use our mind.

The best friend you ever had, this is what people will keep following. So never against or if you really think you are such a big trader maybe like Soros then you can skip something like this one. Trend actually is our best friend aside from indicatos even sometimes indicator is mislead.

I don't know where this thing is coming from, but it is true that trend is our friend or maybe to be precise that trend is our lead. Tracking trend is the problem of traders since the very first time forex investment which still considered as non popular business to boom thing like this.

The trend is always a trader's friend. That is also the more reason why it is right enough for the trader to follow the trend rather than ride against the trend. That, however, doesn't mean there ain't those who dare the trend but the question is if it does favour them at the end of the day.

For sure, we can do that if we want, ride against the trend if we want to put in our logic is not make a sense, because how can you fight against a lot of people that continously doing the opposite thing like you do, unless you are a big player you won't be safe and i'm sure 99% you will lose your money.

• 3 weeks later...

Learning how to follow the trend is a good thing for any trader. It is one thing that can show you the track towards knowing how best to also follow the business and it is also more important to always be on a safer side which is what trading the trend tells.

I agree with that since i experience by myself, but knowing the trend is not easy i mean trend is so unconsistent, it may want you or doesn't want you to be its friend. Even i think that it is as my friend. Overall trend still a big thing for me, if the trend is good for me i will make something.

This kind of friend is actually very hard to know i mean we are looking for it and usually they don't show theirselves to us make it more harder to be friend with trends LOL. Well even we all said that in fact trend is something that we must spotted by our own analytical skill not all can ended up as profitable trading with analytical skill especially to find trend.

• 1 month later...

This kind of friend is actually very hard to know i mean we are looking for it and usually they don't show theirselves to us make it more harder to be friend with trends LOL. Well even we all said that in fact trend is something that we must spotted by our own analytical skill not all can ended up as profitable trading with analytical skill especially to find trend.

So indirectly this is our friend, we are actually directly our friend the one who trade and do analyzation. But people keep focusing on trend which we seek for. Trend could change or even betray our expectation which already happen many times before, as long as your trend is clear and like your expectation it could be your friend.

Always best to follow the trend since it is on its own a risky thing to trade against the trend. The trend remains our friend and it is more important when the trader looks at the best way to trade. Trading or riding the trend is sometimes favourable to certain trade but I know too well it doesn't favour all kinds of traders.

Trend does help a trader to earn profits atleast for short term. However, we should still watch out for the trend reversals as that is the major point where the trader looses out all of his earned benefits. Following a trend with a proper trading strategy does come handy to earn profits in forex. 

Trend is your best friend when you know how to follow it. It is good thing to trade with the trend and go with the trend. A trader who understands how to move with the trend will also know how best to handle the market and minimize the chances of losing provided he or she understands what it actually takes to do so.