Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading with the trend won't help every time because everybody knows that every trend will end at certain time. Trend can be part of the planning but it can't be the sole reason to take any particular trade. Another important thing is that what time frame trend you are going to use for certain time frame. Smaller time frame trends make less impact in larger time frame. So many things needs to be checked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a form of analysis still not guarantee that all of us can make profit. Because we will have two analysis it can be going to up and going to down trend. This only means that in every trader there's different analysis, thoughts and decisions. The other might have seen that in that current trend will continue to go uptrend but the other expect that there will opposite direction. No one knows really how the market will take its direction.

Trading with the trend won't help every time because everybody knows that every trend will end at certain time. Trend can be part of the planning but it can't be the sole reason to take any particular trade. Another important thing is that what time frame trend you are going to use for certain time frame. Smaller time frame trends make less impact in larger time frame. So many things needs to be checked.

currently trading with the trend is not going to go well, because of currency movements is now the world can not analyze them so that if we follow the trend is definitely going to dropped or lost, because the current forex currency trading is not stabl then we should be more understand that every time we make a profit.

good friends with the trend will surely make kta become more familiar with the market movement and typing because it is a very important thing in forex trading because this then we will not be bored in studying the market trends and the closer we get to the market trend will makes us more easy to analyze market movements in real

• 1 month later...

There are so many traders like to follow the trend. It is like following the crowd, where the crowd will go here. In this way here, sometimes it is such a good thing for us to use this method. But, sometimes, it is not always correct thing to do here. So, we have to see the situation in the market

• 2 weeks later...

If you know your friend that well then chance are you can earn good amount of money in forex trading. But if you don't know the trend of the pair that you are trading chance are you going to loss money. I do like to trade using patterns and trends. In fact this is how I pick up my weekly strategy. Its base on weekly trends. Although its can chance in the middle of the week. But still its work for me just fine.

• 3 weeks later...

This is true. There is nothing 100% for sure in Forex Trading here. We can not say, following the trend will 100% help us to get profit in Forex Trading here. Because we need to see here, in Forex trading, now there are so many factors can change the price in the daily market

• 2 weeks later...

We just have a quarrel with my first Trend and I got hit many times that I almost got knock out (MC). lols. But I'm happy that some how we are friends again although I still feel that pain an brushes. Slowly but surely I'm traying to earn back my loses and I hope I can make good profit in forex again. Two weeks time right now is crucial to me. if I will not going to make something out of it I will going to end up at loss again.

• 4 weeks later...

It's definitely difficult to be friend (follow) the trend. It will going to be done in the great trading experience we will have and our instincts in the market that this will be it's pathway. Also, consider that the major factor for the trend to move tremendously or affect the current trend will be in the big market events and the different market news.

Yes Following the trend can be great idea and can give us success many times than failures. Following the trend of Forex is an art and it is not very easy to predict the trend because the market may move erratically before taking a particular trend . Many times the Forex moves as if it appears to be tending in the opposite direction then it actually wants to move.

My friend just ditch me today because I'm losing right now. lols. I hope my friend will going to come back so that I can earn again. Anyway so far I still do believe the eur/jpy can recover and if its going to hit 130 dollars I'm sure I'm going to be in profit. This is my dream and this is what I want to achieve this month. To see eur/jpy reach 130 and I hope its not going to fall below 123 dollars as I'm sure I will going to get MC.

• 1 month later...

Literally or figuratively. lol. Since, the market is totally unpredictable so, we will not know when will be the best for our trading and that will be easy to think of the possible movement of the market. I never had to check for having more trading capital but in this year is my plan for longer term trading that will surely require of huge investment capital.

Theirs a saying that your best friend can also be your worse enemy. As chance are in forex will be real. I have make good profit in forex fore eight months straight. earning 10 to 30% profit without encountering or experiencing MC. Until last month. And worse last month I have multiple MC experience. But starting then me and my best friend trend is friend again as I did earn again. Some how I'm hoping that it will be another 8 months of continues profit without getting MC.

Similar to that, we can't always expect that the market will give us or gain us profits for its current conditions or even based on our analysis that it looks like favorable for our analysis. Because, every second the market is moving and keep on changing without knowing it's next movement or direction. That's why we need to do continuous analysis in order to have more time for the opportunity in the market.

the best friend that a trader need to have is the trend, because no matter what you do if you are not going in the direction of the trend you would be on a loss that is why they say that the trend is your friend you must know how to identify the trend very well to make profit trading forex

I'm some how making good income in forex doing technical and fundamental analysis. Some how trend is my friends right now. But same time I'm worried that this friend of mine is lying as I just feel that the volatility can shift to swing or reversal of trend in matter time only and this is what I'm afraid that going to happen as I'm doing averaging and I have some certain limits on how much free margin will be eaten in my account.

Yes, it's the best that you can handle both of the type of analysis as this will give you more advantage and chance of winning trades. Hints for the fundamental of the incoming news that greatly affect the market and technical analysis to have analyze the market current status. In this way we have both senses on the current and future of the market.

• 1 month later...

personally i believe the only way to make money from trading is to understand how the market make it movement,one just need to understand the trending of the market before thinking of making something from trading,though one might be thinking is easy but it only easy when as a trader we have being able to understand why the market make a trend in some direction.

Trend some how is my best friend. But if I did not make proper forecast trend can end up my enemy as well. That's why we must always make sure that we know what we are doing in forex trading. Because if we don't try to trade good in forex we can end up losing big amount of money. I do know that in the long run we can find our self at loss when we trade. But I'm sure we can always be good in earnings if we can make something good out of it.

So, it will mean that it will not always be in our favor so, we can't really determine that we can go for befriend the market as today, you will be a friend tomorrow it will be your enemy. Still, if anything goes wrong or your trades are against in the market conditions better to have do some rest and also change the strategy or analysis for that certain time.