Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

analysis is quite good and I will try it although I type impatient to wait that long, I sometimes try to put up with a small amount to ensure this and when it is ensured then put up with the amount that convinced I to do. and these are the words that I like, "if the market is a trend you do not hesitate to open position" :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless that the trend is always straight like for a long time interval it will have smooth uptrend but then if you have seen the market today that just a matter of minutes it have big ups and bid downs already which difficult to distinguish the trend correctly even the support and resistance although it will be easy if we can use the longer timeframe to check the trend.

• 3 weeks later...

l think we have to identify the trend first l mean which trend is our friend long term,medium term or short temr trends?when we go down to small time frames like 15 m or 30 m they also got trend but short living.if l trader will call it ohh my friend and follow it then that trend my change every a few hours and can harm the trader so badly :)

Its really ironic. I do hedging when I need to do naked trade. for three weeks I do hedging as the opportunity comes is best for naked trade. When I finally do naked trade this week. Its suddenly reverse and I did not do hedging and I end up MC and loss 50 dollars. Its really patience is the key. If I stick to my hedging strategy. I still have my 50 dollars right now..grr...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

although observing the trend is very important. if you are not good in following trend then it won't be easy to get success in trading. you must know how to follow trend real well and its behavior.

That is the most difficult part for a newbie. This is because, it is possible for you to see an uptrend and decide to follow the trend by going long. However, you might have gone long right at the point where the trend was about reversing. However, for more learned traders, they know how to tell if a pair is already overbought or oversold and they will therefore stay out of such markets until they see a very clear reversal signal.

• 1 month later...

Trend does help a trader to earn profits atleast for short term. However, we should still watch out for the trend reversals as that is the major point where the trader looses out all of his earned benefits. Following a trend with a proper trading strategy does come handy to earn profits in forex.

Yes more likely that those instances will often happen. That is why we need to close the position as much as possible when we have profit already as who knows the reversal will be really a big ouch for us or really big downfall or bearish already after the bullish happens.

You are right but still when we place a TP we should make sure its the best and the most for the position as placing a TP without any technical analysis would only works against us. Moreover, trend is the major factor to watch out for when taking a position and placing a TP and SL for that particular position.

In actual fact, a trader who does not now the trend without placing a trade is like a someone who walks into a dark room. Anything can happen. To increase the winning potential of a trade, it is better in a traders interest to know the trend and trade in that direction.

Yes ofcause even the Big traders will tell you that trend is your freind and if you break this rules its possible that you regreat it with so much loos so I will always advice anybody expecially Newbie to always follow the trend for beter result in trading

• 4 weeks later...

If you are just starting out on your forex journey add these to your bag of essentials: Read "The Complete Turtle Trader" by Michael Covel. Learn some forex trading strategies in a place like Everestforex. (You can even receive a $100 free bonus to trade if you pass their simulator). For the forex basics, check out ForexTrendFollowing. Hope you find it helpful. Happy trading!

I think i have seen this post from another thread before.I did note down the advice though and will work on it.It is a good advice which should be taking into consideration.As for the trend mentioned here,i think it will be a good thing for newbies to follow since we are being assured it is more easier.

I think i have seen this post from another thread before.I did note down the advice though and will work on it.It is a good advice which should be taking into consideration.As for the trend mentioned here,i think it will be a good thing for newbies to follow since we are being assured it is more easier.

If you already seen same thread then please try to show that link. Now I want to share my opinion for this thread. They told here that we need some guide for take decision. So we have to use technical analysis, future prediction from their previous track record. Overall status is we have to share some requirement before join any forex agency. Else we may suffer with lac of experience.

We really need to do a thorough analysis before we trade because without it, you're only relying to "LUCK" but if you done a thorough analysis then that's sure that you are also using your Skills an Experiences in trading.

That is looking into what others has to say and also applying that with your own analysis and come out with the right result.That is why we must do lot of researches in order not to lose whatever we are trading with.

• 4 months later...