Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Of course you will get paid in this forum,have you ever read in other forums that DMT is not paying,I am so sure that you haven't. You can check the payment section to see for yourself how many times the admin has processed payments. Do you think if the admin is not paying us,we all would not have active in this forum. This one of my best forum as at now.

well as for me i have been posting on this forum and waiting for my payment soon and i hope that they will pay me soon because i like how the forum was and i am proud to be posting here.

Its best if we don't just think about our earnings in here. Just be active on regular basis and for sure you will get paid in here. For few months or even a year or two being active in here. I still end up getting paid in here. So for me I don't think anymore about if I'm getting paid or not or what ever. I'm just thinking to post and request payment if I reach 500 points.

I'll just do it with my spare time so, at least I can contribute in the forum and have good activities. Yes, it's not much earnings but I just consider that there may be monthly payments in DMT as of this moment or still depends on the admin. Just need to be observant also on which sections are mostly active.

The most active section in the forum is forex section followed by the hyip section. I think the PTP section is third active section then other sections like PTC,MLM,Payment processor sections might follow. Anyway,I am just trying to post in the forum gradually till admin processes payments.

Its nice that I'm nearing 1,000 points in here. I already request payments when I reach 500 points in here. Once I reach 1,000 points in here I guess I will going to either edit my existing request of payments or open another 500 points worth of request of payments then stop posting for a while until I get paid.

The PTP here has increased activities far much more than I had ever expected because I can see a lot of old members posting here. I even see more of the members here than the sister site and I believe the problem of slow loading affected the other site the more.

I can also see that you members are really active in this forum. The last time that I visited this forum to make post,I noticed that the forum board was closed. Anyway,it is good to know that the forum board has been re-opened. Let me see if I can make about 15 posts here.

I am more active here than the sister site because it is not all times that I find it easy posting on the sister site. And whenever that happens, I simply come here since in most cases, it is easier accessing it here and I don't usually have that heck in doing so.

Me too. Although the rate is some how the same the activity is not. I guess its because theirs good emphasis posting in forex section in here. Unlike in its sister site that forex section seems lack posting activity. But in dmt some how the forex section is more active. That's why I also spend more time posting in here. I do hope to really make more post in dmt because of this.

I think so. Well, I haven't seen a lot of posters if not the same round of posters I used to see and it seems the activities in the Forex section has dropped somehow. I see most of my posts unreplied and that would make me become very much active in the PTP in the coming days since I will have more time to spare.

I think in order to have new members or attract more activities is to have offers and of course to have it easily by creating contests and inviting other members. But then, with ptp forum it is not easy to encourage. As always I'm trying hard to remain active despite of difficulty seeing consistent activities.

I don't think that the admin will include contest in the forum,this is an old forum so it would be add for them to include contest,the forum has already been popular so it doesn't need any contest for popularity. It is good to see that you back posting.

I'm hoping that mod will going to check our request of payments soon. Its seems theirs some who are getting impatient because of pending payments. But if our request of payments has been process then at least they feel that theirs movement. Just some suggestion.

I have been in difference forum for some time now but so suprise I did not signup with dmt I just have to do that today I hope that I will make something good but what I also see is that the payment request seems to be that long I guess its going to be cleard soon

In GT dmt threads has already been closed and will only be open after dmt will going to process and pays its members. I'm sadden but same time not worried. I do know that dmt has delayed payments so many times already but its always end up paying. So for me I will going to continue posting in here even just 25 points worth of post each day.

I have been in difference forum for some time now but so suprise I did not signup with dmt I just have to do that today I hope that I will make something good but what I also see is that the payment request seems to be that long I guess its going to be cleard soon

Its good to see that you have joined the forum,DMT is a good forum and if you check the paid process section,you would see that it has been paying for a long time. For the delayed payment,I think it is normal,this will make the forum to sustain,it is not only DMT that delays payment,check GT,WMF etc,they do delay payments too. For me I am not just worried,I just keep posting.

I'm happy that even with the delays in payments in here the activity is some how still great. A clear sign that a lot of members still believe in this forum. I'm really hoping that payments will come soon in here. I really do love to post and continue posting in here and earning good to use it in forex trading. So I guess I will keep on posting in here and hope to get another 1,000 points and cashout.

It's really good to see a lot of posters up here once again. At least we have so many companies this time after I thought a lot of people have lose confidence in online forum posting. I feel that the rate we used to have payment request in this forum has really reduced from what it used to be and there seems to be no much queue like before.

That's true. Its all about the matter of trust. If you trust a site you are sure that you will get paid. This is the main reason why Until now I'm still active in dmt. Because I do believe that I still going to get paid in here. And I'm sure once our request of payments has been verified we will going to get paid in matter of less than a week. So lets hope our request of payments be verified soon.

That's just it,once our payment requests gets approved,it is certain that we are going to get paid but to be sincere payments are really delayed in this forum and this will not help the forum. I will like a situation whereby the admin will tell us or update us that he will be processing payments once in a month. Then we will be rest assured that the forum pays once in a month.