Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I like the thing about this forum is global rank of the user on the basis of activity and DMT points. I think this forum is on Xenforo script. I Like the addon of DMT points here. Admin has done good investment on development and maintenance of the forum. Forum is speedy too much that tells that forum is on some kind of speedy server and admin is enjoying a costly package by the hosting provider.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm now giving a priority in this forum. I do hope I can post in here on regular basis. So far so good that I do earn some good income in here and I do hope I can master enough time to be active in here daily. This is the site that I like to spend my time with hoping that I can become a successful trader in here also. I do know I can handle my trading account in here without any worries. So lets see if I can really make something good out of this one later on.

I'm hoping that I would be a time prioritize the site also. I do want to be more comfortable in posting here and sometimes it's just hard for me to maintain my motivation. But maybe that this week that I can do much better. So I just hope that I would be a to earn lot of points this week at least .

You don't need to be worried if you missed the last payment,the admin will surely continue to make payments in this forum as far as we are active. I got paid not quite long so I really need to be active in the forum so that I can get to another payout.

I haven't been able to post here for long because the forum script doesn't support the isp i use. Today, i had to change my isp just to post here in Dmt but it would only be temporary as i may change back to the former after today runs out. I hope our admin looks into the issue of Dmt's forum script because it can be frustrating while trying to access our accounts with some Isps.

I don't go through this errors that you encounter in this forum. The only error that I was getting was that of post submission but it seems that the admin worked on the site because I can easily submit my post without any errors. I am going to prioritise this forum again because it is one of the paying forums that we have left.

If you try loading it from a PC that has a slow connection speed, it will be bringing up errors at intervals. These errors can quite be minimized by loading few tabs at a time but if it's a mobile, just change it to the mobile site and you will have a smooth posting.

Well,i will say that UCWEB is my best browser for accessing this forum. I don't go through any problem loading the site or having errors. The site loads perfectly with UCWEB. I have not been chanced that was why I have not been able to make posts here. Right now,I am going to make some posts in the forum.

I am seeing a kind of forex advert in the forum,that means admin has gotten new advertisers to the forum. I don't know if when I get to the minimum payout I should request for a payout through HD-MONEY because the admin is giving 25% for any request of HD-MONEY.

You mean like an increased amount for requesting through the Payment processor. But if you do, who will exchange it because I'm sure our local exchange don't. Well, I will try and make some posts in the Forex section there today since I was able to post in the ptp section yesterday.

That's the major problem I am having with the payment processor and that is why I have not been earning with it in the forum. If I can even see a member ina ny forum that will exchange it with me I will have earned with it here. Although,the admin recommended an exchanger but I am not always comfortable with foreign exchangers,I am always feeling that I will get scammed.

If yo come across the link, kindly post it for me so I could try to run some little exchange with the exchanger and see if I will request with it. I am always posting though mobile and it makes it hard for me to find information in the forum easily. I think I need to check the payment processor of the forum and see how the activities are over there.