Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I'm going to reach 500 points plus today in here so I do hope to earn good amount of money in next payments. I will going to request payments for 500 points in here. So far so good that I'm earning and I do hope that in the long run I can say I can earn good and earn well in here without any problem at all. I'm really happy and excited to become a successful poster in here.

Very sad news, Liberty Reserve is closed permanently. The owner is arrested in Spain. It is very bad. We need the information from the Admin of this forum regarding the new Online Money Processor. There will be so many online business collapsed following the raid of Liberty Reserve owner.

Yes, the main payment processor for most of the paid to post forums was liberty reserve, now it seems that the site will never come back. I don't know how to manage the earnings of paid to post forums, hope our admin will offers payment processors like egopay, okpay and so. Payza and paypal aren't good for most of the members.

This one that liberty reserve is no longer online I wonder why and how the program can survive because as the only means which majority of investor used to invest their money Is through LR so now am not really wonder of what may happen here for sure

This one that liberty reserve is no longer online I wonder why and how the program can survive because as the only means which majority of investor used to invest their money Is through LR so now am not really wonder of what may happen here for sure

I agree with you @rexway. Liberty Reserve was the main payment processor used online in this field. As it is down now, either PerfectMoney or any other e-currency will take over or the market will start to collapse which might not be the case I guess. Moreover, as LR is down, several sites have lost some big funds which wont be easy to recover in a short period of time which might result in payment delays.

I agree with you @rexway. Liberty Reserve was the main payment processor used online in this field. As it is down now, either PerfectMoney or any other e-currency will take over or the market will start to collapse which might not be the case I guess. Moreover, as LR is down, several sites have lost some big funds which wont be easy to recover in a short period of time which might result in payment delays.

friend very bad news Liberty reserve payment processor admin is arrested because he cheat member . liberty reserve payment processor is suitable online payment transfer processor so, I am every time trust two payment processor one is pay pal and second is payza.

friend very bad news Liberty reserve payment processor admin is arrested because he cheat member . liberty reserve payment processor is suitable online payment transfer processor so, I am every time trust two payment processor one is pay pal and second is payza.

Yes, the same case was with me. As LR is now down, I have finally got enough points here at DMT to request my payment through Payza which is the next payment method I have decided to switch to after LR went down. This is my first payment request after several months of inactivity here at DMT. I hope it will be approved and cleared soon. :)

I'm happy that I can resume posting in here again. I really don't mind earning via egopay in here. I do hope that in the long run I can make good income in here without fails. Right now the rate is back to 1 to 1.5 cents per post. I will try to maintain posting in two section in here if I can. But of course majority of my post will be done in 1.5 cents sections.

Now lets back to my posting activities here, 30 posts per day should be fine, but it seems i will only do 5 times posting in a week but i think that is fine as long as i can maintain my activity here it will be good for me and this forum too.

Right now I have hard time finding a good site that I can exchange my egopay to cash. Its seems I have no choice but to convert my egopay to payza. But even if I have payza I still have hard time finding payza user. So I guess my funds will be stuck in my egopay account for a while until I fnd someone willing to purchase or exchange egopay. But I guess by that time I already get paid by dmt.

WOw admin will process all the payment sooner, and it motivate me to be more active in this forum at the moment, i am trying to make more posts as much as i can and also trying to spread my activities here, while in the other side i hope other members could be active

The admin has actually processed the payments already,I am glad that I got paid in here,I am going to keep supporting this forum regardless of the low post rates that it is paying. The activity in the PTP section has been really decreased but I feel with posting here so many members would be active here.

Well, I am very happy to see the Admin is changing the option for the Online Money Processor used here. EGO Pay is such a nice Online Money Processor. Hopefully it will work good. I open a new account for EGO Pay here. And I try to make another payment request on this lovely forum. This will be the first income for me in EGO Pay account

But when you opened an account with Egopay,did you bother to check the fees 'cos I feel STP is far better than Egopay in terms of fees,anyways since you preferred STP to Egopay then you can go ahead and earn here through it for me,I would stick to STP.

Now lets back to my posting activities here, 30 posts per day should be fine, but it seems i will only do 5 times posting in a week but i think that is fine as long as i can maintain my activity here it will be good for me and this forum too.

It is not too bad to make 30 posts per day. I think it is good enough. But, overall, the most important thing is to see this forum paying the members. I am waiting for the first payment from this forum by using the EGO Pay. This will be interesting thing for me if I can get it right away

Admin just paid us, so i think this means that we can continue post here :D, also i think the rate is okay for long term site, and now we can see that admin just added some additional money to his Perfect Money and HD-Money account, so we can request through Perfect Money now.

Well, tomorrow is Saturday and the weekend. We hope, the Admin can start to pay the members again. Because I am very anxious to receive the first payment using EGO Pay. This will be my first money in this Online Money Processor. I can not wait too long to see it

• 3 weeks later...

I can see that you have made a round of posting the forum yesterday,I wanted to make replies to your posts but the newbies are just bumping on some old threads and that made the PTP section looks somehow. Anyways I just want to make some few posts here cos I am really tired of posting.

nice that i can posts here from my mobile that mean i will be more active next days, also the activity here is very good and members try to be active in whole sections ,still this forum is very stable and become one of the most popular forum that paying all over other sites,and members must take this chance start post here daily.