Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I've asked the first payment on this site since 2 days ago, exactly on October 2 but has yet to receive payment, but after I saw another member requests after I've immediately get the payment, whether because I've been a member here so demand payment I was delayed or something else that caused my payment delay.

I've asked the first payment on this site since 2 days ago, exactly on October 2 but has yet to receive payment, but after I saw another member requests after I've immediately get the payment, whether because I've been a member here so demand payment I was delayed or something else that caused my payment delay.

You just need to exercise a little patience as payment processing is not that fast. Firstly the moderator here will have to go through your posts before you get paid. Only after that is then that admin can make payments. Many members are waiting for payment and we never know when payment are to be released as admin can release payments anytime.

it seems there are some members that make complain to mod yogesh, actually mod need to show which one of the members posts that have problem, so members can see what members posts there and i think not all posters here is newbie some of them also active in the other site so i think they know what they post.

I'm back to posting now and I am glad that the site is loading a bit faster on my end although still not that fast. But I just hope that I would not have this double post because of the slow loading. So I am trying to check my post that there's no duplicate post by mistake before I would make another post on the other discussions.

I used to have that a lot in the past but of late I dont have that problem so I am rather happy. What I would normally do is to report the posts so that they can delete and to avoid the deductions when its time get my payment request verified. I envy your point balance @indieover because you have managed to put together a good amount of points so early.

i parly post 10 posts daily here as i have no time with posting in other forum

but its seems easy if i plan to be active here again and make target to make request payment weekly

the forum is active and that what help

i see most of activity in hyip and ptp section so i will try to start post here now

i parly post 10 posts daily here as i have no time with posting in other forum

but its seems easy if i plan to be active here again and make target to make request payment weekly

the forum is active and that what help

i see most of activity in hyip and ptp section so i will try to start post here now

10 posts? i think that is already good amount since you also active in the other sites which mean you can earn with good amount monthly, so far this forum still rock even some problems happened lately but now it seems everything settled down and i am happy to be active here

I'm done posting in the forex section. Nice to be back again although, I'm quite eager now to have my 200 points payout for today. Also, I see recent payout requests approve. I just hope I will be included in the payout list within next week. I hope also admin to clear payouts more often.

I'm done posting in the forex section. Nice to be back again although, I'm quite eager now to have my 200 points payout for today. Also, I see recent payout requests approve. I just hope I will be included in the payout list within next week. I hope also admin to clear payouts more often.

i also hope the same thing at least twice in a month will be good because it motivated more poster to be active here, and i hope i can see this forum have good activity like before, from what i see not all section here is active there are some that don't have activity at all.

I have noticed that I have not made any post for today here. So I immediately make some post now before I would make some post on another forum. I don't want to neglect my activity on this site as it's still one of the good forums I have. So I would definitely try to do my best to maintain my good activity on the site as. But I am planning to improve my activity here even more. I am just trying to manage my time more so I would be able to accomplish my goal on the site as well.

I have noticed that I have not made any post for today here. So I immediately make some post now before I would make some post on another forum. I don't want to neglect my activity on this site as it's still one of the good forums I have. So I would definitely try to do my best to maintain my good activity on the site as. But I am planning to improve my activity here even more. I am just trying to manage my time more so I would be able to accomplish my goal on the site as well.

so far i am still trying to make post in this forum, actually it is quite difficult as i can see many people that not active in this site i hope more and more people that coming here also and make daily activity here.

I'm back posting again after being absent yesterday. my plan of posting in here daily seems hard to do right now. theirs just too many things that I need to do online and offline that I don't have much time to post in ptp forums like this one. But one thing I'm sure once I have free time and once I solve my problem offline I will going to be active in dmt and post daily in here also.

We just need to make time whenever we can if we cannot manage to prioritize on the forum because we can still earn quite well from here. For now I still prefer to cashout from the forum using Egopay as there is a 25% extra bonus for making your withdrawals using this payment processor.

i'm happy for you that you can able to post in forex section and i hope i can do the same ,post in forex section is very good according to the rate that means you reach the min payout here very fast according to other section,i'm only post in hyip , gpt and ptp section that all i can post in and the rate is fine as long as i'm active daily in.

I am glad to see some activities in the forex section which means that I can make a good amount of posts later on in there. I missed out on the previous payment processing since I wasnt active so I plan to have a good amount of posts this time around to cashout.

Good to see some active posters in this forum. Now, I am back posting in DMT again and I hope that there will be high level of activities in the forum as always so that I can reach my target easily. I'm not posting in this forum lately so I am planning to resume my activity that was lost for more than a week already. :)

I would admit that I often forget to post on the site her so I'm trying to prioritize the site and remember to keep on posting daily here. So I hope that I I not run out of motivation to make a lot of post for today specially I'm just so busy with a lot of things. So I would just stop posting on other forums so that I would be better to focus here first.

I am thinking of my next goal again in here to reach another 500 points in here before the month ends as you will see that I am already nearing to reach 500 points when I reach it then I am going to request for a payment in here, when I started posting in here I am not having any problem with my motivation as I simply enjoy it.

I am thinking of my next goal again in here to reach another 500 points in here before the month ends as you will see that I am already nearing to reach 500 points when I reach it then I am going to request for a payment in here, when I started posting in here I am not having any problem with my motivation as I simply enjoy it.

Then you was able to reach that amount right now my friend :) congratz for you..my self plan to earn that much too before cashout trough here..and hopefully another member will active to participate on posting with me :D

1000 points by month end would surely be a good target to have on the forum and since the posting activities on the forum are getting better is should be much easier for you to get there. You would need to be active on a regular basis in order to achieve that target and because you are already active its achievable.

i'm done my target here todayi made about 25 posts mostly in hyip and ptp section and also ptc , i'm already request payment today hope it will approved soon ,forum is very active now what make me do another 10 posts or may be more ,i will not stop my activity here again i set target to reach 300 point weekly here