Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Yeah if payment processor used was other like LR there were going to be more competitors but i notice as the contest end date is coming near the challenge has become stronger and it is not going to be easy task for anyone to win the prize. I am avoiding posting on other forums to keep me in competition until the end of this month.

Same to you. As i more active in DMT as the contest is running. Although, i did not make posts in the forum i still did some participation in other ptp forum. We hope that our effort will worth effective and will have good result. If that is really in LR for sure many members will try to compete and even we will have difficulty to stay at top. :D

i think this is one of the best competitions ever on a ptp forum.

maybe DMT can pay with Paypal so that members from the western countries can also be active here because they frequently PP.

Well I think that Payweb is the sponsor of this posting contest which is currently running at DMT and hence we might have to wait for another posting contest and I don't think that they would be paying for the other contests via Paypal. However, the contests which they personally sponsor can use LR as the payment processor.

Well I think that Payweb is the sponsor of this posting contest which is currently running at DMT and hence we might have to wait for another posting contest and I don't think that they would be paying for the other contests via Paypal. However, the contests which they personally sponsor can use LR as the payment processor.

Well, it is favorable to me if the next contest will have the LR payment processor to not have problem when cashout and easily get the funds. Because in payweb there will be charges and also there will be other fees which are can vary. I hope when the contest will end there will be no higher fees in exchanging. :D

Well, it is favorable to me if the next contest will have the LR payment processor to not have problem when cashout and easily get the funds. Because in payweb there will be charges and also there will be other fees which are can vary. I hope when the contest will end there will be no higher fees in exchanging. :D

Yes that is true that we will have to pay certain amount of fees if we are amongst one of the winners of this posting contest sponsored by Payweb. However, it would be interesting to see if DMT do use LR in their future contests as LR are not going to sponsor a contest themselves so it would by the forum admin. himself who will be paying for the contest.

Yes that is true that we will have to pay certain amount of fees if we are amongst one of the winners of this posting contest sponsored by Payweb. However, it would be interesting to see if DMT do use LR in their future contests as LR are not going to sponsor a contest themselves so it would by the forum admin. himself who will be paying for the contest.

Maybe, DMT used payweb because of the forum have this sponsor and therefore they have used payweb funds to advertise with DMT. I think that it is better to have payweb as long as we dont have any problem when we want to exchange it. Hopefully, there will be new contest in the forum after of the ongoing contest. :D

i thought a lot to win the contest at the beginning. but earlier, there was no competitor with me, so i didnt post frequently.

but now i regret that, i am way behind the top 3 :(

anyways, congrats to those who have reached upto 300 posts in this month!

i hope there will be another contest

There are still complete 4 days remaining in the top posters contest. You can still pick up the pace and give the top 3 posters a run for their money. However, a lot of posting activity are seen from the top 3 posters in the past few days and it is not going to be easy for you to recover.

Yeah you are right @adnan, last few days i noticed that no. 2 and 3 are competing aggressively and some time one is exceeding and after some time we notice that another take the lead and due to this no. 1 has to put efforts to keep on distance and dont understand why chardyme who was at 2nd place some time back is left much behind now, hope he come back and pick up soon as there are only 4 days left for results.

Yeah you are right @adnan, last few days i noticed that no. 2 and 3 are competing aggressively and some time one is exceeding and after some time we notice that another take the lead and due to this no. 1 has to put efforts to keep on distance and dont understand why chardyme who was at 2nd place some time back is left much behind now, hope he come back and pick up soon as there are only 4 days left for results.

Yes, the competition has now got tougher as the top 3 are all set to fight against each other. However, all other other participants are left far behind, they should at least try to post aggressively to give the top 3 posters a good run for their money. Nevertheless, good luck to all the top-3 posters...

i am trying hard to get to the top 3 positions. but its getting impossible day by day.

i too noticed that there were more than 50 posts in a day by 2nd and 3rd position competitors.

it is very tough for other members as it is hard to remain active so many hours. i mean that posting useless posts will be not fair, we have to remain online for atleast 3 hours to make 50 posts. i observed that Adnan and riddick09 are online for many hours. Good work!

Well, got rest for a while in DMT since i have already seen the new update in the top poster contest. By the way, yeah right.The top 3 on the updated contest thread are very tough in getting their deserving position. I got little offline because i just made a cashout in another forum and make enjoyment first.

By the way, admin also experienced lately problem with LR but right now, LR is fine and i hope that payments will be paid as soon as admin got the message. :D

Well, got rest for a while in DMT since i have already seen the new update in the top poster contest. By the way, yeah right.The top 3 on the updated contest thread are very tough in getting their deserving position. I got little offline because i just made a cashout in another forum and make enjoyment first.

By the way, admin also experienced lately problem with LR but right now, LR is fine and i hope that payments will be paid as soon as admin got the message. :D

Well, It's already 26th today and the contest is near to its end and therefore all the competitors are trying hard to reserve their slots on the top poster contest amongst the top 3. However, looking at the past activity of the top posters, it would be hard for any other members to challenge them as the only member who can challenge them are the top 3 posters posters themselves.

Yeah the contest will be soon be over and I guess the winners are already clear because it was obviously a runaway win for those top 3 posters. too bad for me that I didn't maintain my activities in here as I settled for the 4th spot :(

Better luck next time chardyme. However, the top poster contest is not over yet and who knows we might have a late surprise as it somewhat clear now that what will be the winning table look like. 24 hour still remaining to overtake the current toppers .

I think it is already clear who the winners are in this contest, the top 3 posters were already updated earlier today by Mod Juzfinal and they are yogesh, adnan and riddick09 will win this contest. Congrats guys!

Well, even you conclude the top posters you are part of the contest. Well you will still continue posting in the forum after the contest end. Hopefully that the contest will give a great thing to the forum. And also i learn a lot from discussing in the threads mostly in the forex section. :D

I think it is already clear who the winners are in this contest, the top 3 posters were already updated earlier today by Mod Juzfinal and they are yogesh, adnan and riddick09 will win this contest. Congrats guys!

Looking at the current activity of the top 3 posters, it seems that the top 3 spots are reserved. However, it is still not a sureity what will be the standings look like as all the 3 toppers are competing against each other in this last 24 hours remaining.

Well i dont know what will be the time remaining or when will the contest end in my time in +8:00 GMT. What is DMT GMT to be able to find or check if it is time already. And yes, top 3 have reserved their positions and we are happy to that. What could be the admin think of it as the forum activity increased. :D

Well i dont know what will be the time remaining or when will the contest end in my time in +8:00 GMT. What is DMT GMT to be able to find or check if it is time already. And yes, top 3 have reserved their positions and we are happy to that. What could be the admin think of it as the forum activity increased. :D

The activity in this past few days has been enormous as the members of the forum tried to reserve a place on the top 3 spots of the posters contest. However, at the end the best and the most active members deserve the victory and that is how this contest is going to end.

i am very happy to all the winners who have won great prizes in the previous contest.

but what i observed today is that, there was a tremendous downfall of activity today. today there were less posts as compared to the posts made in the last week.

i think if members will post regularly, this forum will be more active instead of just posting during the contests.