Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@archu

If I don't mistake, if we asked payment through LR so we should have 400DMT points right? Minimum payout request in LR is 4 dollars

and only in HD-Money which is 2 dollars (200 DMT points) right? I suggested to all members in DMT to use HD-Money because it's more

profitable but seems like some members didn't want to take any risks at all with exchangers of HD-Money.

@andry777

the payout limit is later got updated different to various processors,

it's just $1 required to cash out to HD-M, then $2 for LR, GDP and STP payouts,

$4 for AP and PW,

si want to cash out through HD-M, it's just 100 points enough for that.

@archu

Wow, that was incredible then. We only needed 100 points to reach minimum payout in HD-Money. It means, we only need to post about

40 posts in a week to reach minimum payout request here. If I can make 10 posts daily in the forum, so I can reach minimum payout request

weekly, and it is more than 1 dollar. That was good updates here.

well, it is only LR to which I can ask for payment, in case if there is no fee restriction for that processor payments,

and if there will be any fee charged for LR payment, then I go for an alternative that is AP,

other than these two, I have no account, in other processors, as I use only LR & AP for my transactions online.

@archu7

I think you can choose many method to ask for payout here but since you only have LR and AP, I suggest you to use LR cause LR have many use out there than AP. You can find many hyip programs that accept LR and you can invest there to gain more profits. You also can post payment proofs you got from those hyip and earn more money here.

@hyipreviewblog

yeah, thanks for the suggestion, I have LR my top preference to other processors, AP is just alternative for LR,

my main need is to sell my funds in LR, because I already have invested enough to make a good income,

so I use my DMT earnings to sell that e-currency and get local currency to my bank account,

and it's easy to sell LR funds online for me, than AP.

@hyipreview and archu

I think HD-Money is good payment processor too and you could consider to use this payment processor as payment in DMT too. I've used it for long time

enough and I ever got problem only once, problem with exchangers, and it never happened again. It is more profitable to use HD-Money as payment

processor in here.

one thing is that there is 25% bonus offered on DMT for HD-Money payouts,

secondly, it's easy to find exchangers for HD-Money to LR at low fees easily,

so both ways it's convenient, we can get paid more than our actual points on DMT,

and 100 points enough to cash out to HD-Money.

well, currently, I have only DMT in my PTP list that pays with higher post rates,

as most of the forums lowered the post rates, almost very less,

at least we have DMT, where we can get up to six cents rates, thus get benefits.

well, currently, I have only DMT in my PTP list that pays with higher post rates,

as most of the forums lowered the post rates, almost very less,

at least we have DMT, where we can get up to six cents rates, thus get benefits.

Six cents? Wow. I never notice that I can earn that much.Anyway what section of the forum that pays that much? Or is it depends on your post? But I notice that every time I post its automatic increase of points. So its mean its already a fixed points and only got deductions if you make a violation or something. Anyway I will try to look for that section that pays six cents. But its much appreciated if you can share that section. thanks.

@archu

Yes, I don't know if there is rate until 6 cents per post in DMT. As I knew, the rate is fixed in here so how could I find 6 cents per post in DMT?

Based on my experiences, rate in DMT is only 3 cents per post for GPT section, Payment Processor section and 4 cents per post for Forex section

and HYIP section.

I'm happy that DMT just paid me. And right now I have 3 dollars worth of points again. I will try to cashout again when I reach 5 dollars. Its really fun posting in here. How I wish I can just post and post and post in here and earn. Right now I post about 100 post to 150 post a week in here. not bad right?

@archu

If I don't mistake, if we asked payment through LR so we should have 400DMT points right? Minimum payout request in LR is 4 dollars

and only in HD-Money which is 2 dollars (200 DMT points) right? I suggested to all members in DMT to use HD-Money because it's more

profitable but seems like some members didn't want to take any risks at all with exchangers of HD-Money.

U r a DMT member with more than 1000 posts but seems u r too lazy to check our minimum cashout rate and spreading the wrong information here. I wonder why don't u READ our forum announcement part again before posting this kind of post?

well, even after lowering the post rates, it's still better rates to earn three cents through hyip discussion that

I could reach the cash out limit of $1.5 to LR so quickly,

the cash out minimum is so low that now possible to reach it with less efforts.

tha cashout limit is lowered because of the post rate in here also lowered, but i think if we are active member in DMT it is easy to reach that point.

i also see there are some member that also active in other forum and also active to make posts in DMT.beside that i see many feeback about the good payment in other forum.

I am sure most of the members have experienced the fast access to the DMT pages after the script update,

it's good to see the admin making efforts to improve the forum,

even it was good loading speed with old script as well.

I see bugs when I login. I thought I did not login but I really did login. But theirs some codes on the upper most that say that data error or something. I hope this bug problem will be solved soon. Although I don't see any problem with my earnings right now.

well, the admin has cleared all payments yesterday,

it was so fast payment from DMT within five days gap,

so the forum is not just paying on weekly basis but even faster than that.

@Trickster

not only regarding fast payments but DMT also stands for good post rates,

of course it was recently lowered for temporary period,

but I am sure the admin will bring the rates back to normal as before soon.

I attest to that. I requested payments and within 48 hours I got paid. At first I thought I request payments in MTW that I forgot. (As I know I just requested payments from DMT a day and half ago.). But when I read that its DMT that pays me. Its really amazing. Its the first time I got payment this fast not only in DMT but in all ptp that I'm posting right now.