Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

Maybe this is something that we should try @riddick09 because if you think about it, payment processing has taken a while the last time around. If we can be able to make a higher target in here then concentrate on other forums you would just be surprised by the payment and it would be worth it.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i am very sure now that i won't be able to post on the site at all. Its better for me to just forget the site and just be more active on other forums. As I have lost my interest on forex discussions so this site is not for me anymore. Is just hard for me to give time and to focus on the site

Yeah, higher targets are more worth it especially in cases where it would appear that the forum is having slow payments to members. If the forum was making fast payments then I wouldnt mind requesting for a lower amount of points but in this case the higher the better.

It depends on what forums you are referring to when you say others a better than this one. For one in here payments are made to your payment processor account instead of a trading account and you are only required to make at minimum 2 lines for your posts to get between 2 and 4 cents per post.

Yea,this one is really different from other forex based forums,GFT pays directly in payment processor while other forex forums pays into trading account,anyways i am still looking for a way to be active in the forum,i would try and make posts in the forum this week

I think it only differ from the post earnings as you will directly get paid via payment processors and will no longer need to use a Forex broker or trading account or any other conditions to receive or earn the funds. Although, the forum will not be as stable as those Forex sponsored forums.

The reason why it is not stable is simply because its funding is dependent on advertising banners that the forum can be able to garner. Its different when it comes to forums that are sponsored by Forex brokers because they have some good funding which tends to sustain and stabilise them.

The Forum is just really dependent with the banners, the last time I visit the Forum I didn't see any banners at all just the banners of the other Forums of the Admin. Anyway, let's just hope that the Admin can able to get some advertisers so that the Forum will have enough money to pay its members fast.

This is exactly what is needed for the forum to be stable and continue to make fast payments to members. As long as the admin can be able to secure good advertising for the forum it should surely return to the way that it was in the beginning when payment requests didnt take that long.

I wonder if there are now new payout requests in the forum after the recent payments. I doubt before, that there will be more members active but somehow there will be regular posters here that will continue their activities to still earn a good amount of earnings by making replies in the Forex topics.

I dont think that there has been payment processing again since we last got paid in here but I would like to believe that there must be some payment requests already submitted on the forum . This is because the forum took a long time without payments and I am sure that some members reached payout again already.

Members can reach a payout in the forum in no time simply because of the high rates that it is paying,all a member needs do in the forum is to make 50 posts in the sections that pays 4 cents for a post and that members is good to request for a payout,how i wish i have good knowledge about forex,i would have simply prioritize this forum

You would have to vary your posts in other sections though but if you can stick to sections that are paying 4 cents a post then you will stand a good change of reaching payuout on the forum much quicker. I sometimes post in the 2 cents sections just to spread my posting activities though.

Mostly, the easiest sections to post will be in the upper sections. I'm really expecting also that the forum advertisers in the others forums of admin will be also put in here particularly if that is related to Forex trading and therefore, we have seen it and probably has the chance to make fast payments again.

I'm not a member here but I would have been if I had a good knowledge of Forex because of the high rates its offering and it won't take long to reach payout especially if one posts in the sections with the highest rates. Whenever I'm less busy, I may check the forum to know if there are other sections there apart from Forex Sections.

One of the beginner sections is paying 2 cents post rate while the other is paying 4 cents post rate. I believe that the forum has a rule about not making more than ten posts in any one section so it would be a good idea to make some posts in the 2 cents sections now and then to spread activities.

It will be more good that way so that the other sections will have some activities because members may just focus in one section in here if the Admin didn't add that rules. So, it will be more motivating to post in here as you are posting in many sections you will not get bored posting in here.

If that is the case,there is no need of posting in the forum then,it means members would have to spread there posts in different sections just like we do in EP,i don't have much knowledge about forex so how can i post in other sections that are not meant for forex beginners