All Pips

how forexbroker earn?

giridhar123

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't know about those brokers or their advantage at all. What they have in common in the other Forex brokers will be the spread they have though, they have differ on how high or low spread they have. But the thing is, this is the reason for them to earn. From every trade we've made they have spreads either we win or lose they will have the earnings from those trades.

Most of the time is in spread. I know its just a small profit. Probably just 1.5 pips or 1.5 cents per smallest lot position. But sam time if you going to count million of trades its day you will be surprise how much this forex broker site earn. I do hope I can make good income in forex and some day own my own broker site also. Just imagine if I reach a day that earn enough to buy or open my own forex broker site.

I actually, that it's always to be in spreads. But I believe that is also others such as the withdrawals. Since, I have seen that they also charge us in that way in any payment processors. It's different in the system fees of the payment processors it is the fees for initiating a withdrawal transaction. So, there might be others that we don't know yet or not noticed.

YEs in all of case Broker get money ever although traders get loss or get profits same as in stock market dealers get money ever from commission+spread fee too. My big sister is the dealer in stocfk market beside she earn by she play by herself as the dealer she get money from deposit Comission + profits commission I ever ask her as how many money she get she answer me as she get money more than Thailand's Prime minister salary about 6 times (around 39000 dollars/Month) so dealers and broker is get rich ever.

• 2 weeks later...

It's really difficult and we can say confidential to know about how much the broker earned from their spreads and commissions. That's why this entity, broker need to be regulated and that they are known business to be operational. Because, there's a huge money that is flowing here and that they can gain great profits as well.

• 9 months later...

forex broker to get through and swap spreads. Each broker has provision for each of these spreads. brokers will benefit from the difference between buy and sell prices, which is usually referred to as pips. Low spreads are the most preferred by traders.

I can remember when I was very much newer in Forex that I used to wonder about this too. I would always ask myself how Forex brokers do earn their own money, perhaps they would force traders to lose so they can earn. But much later on, I understood their means of earning is mainly through spread.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When you trade you notice that theirs a spread. That's spread is the main reason earnings of a forex broker site. Its time we trade they earn commission via spread. And they also earn commission from our deposit. Since each time we make deposit they put our money in the bank and its earn interest in their.

forex brokers use some of traders money to trade back on market. and they are charge spread which it including fees which help brokers gain profit. however, brokers don't use high investors money to trade. big traders or investors money will be safe on back account. since brokers offering segregated account.

Spread is the fee between the bid and ask price and that is the main way brokers earn. In binaries, it is known as the difference in call and put and it is also how they make their profit. Suffice it to say that there might be yet, other means by which they can make money from the business but it lies mainly on these.

brokers get commission from spread and they are use some company assets to trade on markets. they are hired skilled traders who has good ability to trade and make profit in trading. if brokers being regulated already, they are has high back up fund to lead them to last for long period of time.

Theirs many ways a forex broker earn. First one is via spread. The spread between buy and sell position. The other one is commission. If we invest some forex broker site earn with some few fees in our deposit and our withdrawal. The other one is that when we invest they can use our money to invest also and that means they can earn from our deposits.

• 3 months later...

In my view a good broker will earn only by 2 ways. It would be from spread that he charges or the commission while if it is not a legitimate company they will do it by stealing our money. I trade with a regulated company like OctaFX, which puts no restrictions and have ideal conditions like low spread of just 0.2 pips even in the hottest news while they never force anyone to pay swap which is why they have no swap free account for all.

Commision and Spread or by Spread only. Spready only is available for trader who trade in STP or DMA. Usually if we compare it STP and DMA has higher spread rate compared to ECN which combined comission with spreads. It is nice to know that ECN has lower spreads and also if we calculate the comission, overall cost is lower.

• 4 weeks later...

Well brokers earn by spreads mainly which is in a way their commission and they deserve this much at least since they are providing us with the opportunity to earn and providing us their services. However spreads are not that much high that we should worry about.

Well brokers earn by spreads mainly which is in a way their commission and they deserve this much at least since they are providing us with the opportunity to earn and providing us their services. However spreads are not that much high that we should worry about.

But those spread does not much high, it should be in reasonable range of movement, if the spread is too high we could lose before we trade, or even reached margin before struggling to hold our position. I prefer more ECN ways beacuse it is more effective compared to STP account.