All Pips

how forexbroker earn?

giridhar123

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think that reviews of brokers are important part for choosing broker and it can help you to understand this process of earning money. You need to have a lot of researching info, maybe, comments, study of licenses and so on. When I was looking for the right broker I found the good site Finarm. I learnt a lot of info about brokers on this site. You should check it!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 10:23 PM, Vaabum said:

To be honest, I'm not particularly interested in this. I have been working with a broker from the ExpertOption company for a long time, and so far I consider this option to be quite suitable.

We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think brokers run at lose, the only thing they maybe worry about is having less clients as they would want. The clients worry about losing not the brokers, but am sure their expenses coming from servicing their company or whatever they call it.