Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

I usually don't need to spend an hour posting in here because as for my calculation I am only posting with 14 threads on the Forum discussion so 14 x 3 = 42 cents. Sometimes I am quite okay with the points that I am accumulating on the Forum discussion so even I didn't post in some other section in here.

Yea,that's right,you don't need to spend much time in the forum before you can accumulate 50 points,the ptp section pays high rates,just make 2 rounds of posting in that section and you have already accumulated 50 points,the delays in approval of payments has really made me not to be active in this forum,well I will try and check the forum later to see if my request has been approved

therefore and then almost all associate with in right here must re sign up all over again within right here?? well i will try to sign up and then. we do not realize in the event that with in right here we have to try to sign up all over again, that is precisely why we can not login employing my outdated bank account within right here.

@hadg33 the delay in approval of payments here is also a major factor why I have decided to quit my activity in the forum for now. I have a pending payment request in the forum and until it gets approved, I don't see myself posting in LOT; after it has been approved, I will resume full activity there till I reach another payout.

I usually don't need to spend an hour posting in here because as for my calculation I am only posting with 14 threads on the Forum discussion so 14 x 3 = 42 cents. Sometimes I am quite okay with the points that I am accumulating on the Forum discussion so even I didn't post in some other section in here.

Well planned target,so you're making 14 posts daily inhere to get 42 cents.Not a bad amount though.If am opporturned I'll extend my activities to atleast 20 posts per day.This will be very easy for me to accomplish but I need to cut down my activities in other forums to achieve my target in LOT.

This is really not a bad idea because of the apparent payment delays on the forum. It would be hard to concentrate on the forum and make more posts with the current delays being the way that they are at the moment. I am just happy that I can earn from here even if its not as I would have expected.

Im pretty sure admin will pay very soon,sometimes thats how things goes in ptp forums like this.But in all these I think admin will strieve for a better forum which he onced had and would not want to lose the forum again,so I think admin will pay very soon.Members just need to have some patience.

I havent been to the forum in a couple of days so its rather refreshing to hear that there is approvals that are taking place right now. I know that I was next in line to be approved on the forum so if payment approvals are taking place then I would like to believe that mine is also included.

I dont really have a payment request on this batch now,even I've been a bit lazy in the forum of late hopefully I resume activities today.Well Im only active in just two sections which are the ptp section and hyip to post on,if I find any interesting section possibly I can make some post there.

I still not get paid but since I only request payments 10 days ago more or less I guess this is the reason why I'm not belong or counted to get paid. But I'm sure the next paying time I will going to get paid already. I still try to be active in here as much as possible. My earning power in here is weak right now but I'm hoping to reach 4 dollars worth of post soon.

There has been only two payments requests approved so far so hopefully others will follow shortly after this ones. I am happy that I have been approved on the forum myself although I received some deductions in here. I will just try to work at reaching another target in the coming days.

@syrine22 thanks for the update. Its been some time since I visited LOT so I wasn't aware until now that the mod hasn't started verifying payments. I will check the forum later in the day to know if my payment request there has been verified. I'm hoping that the mod won't give me any deduction this time around because I was careful not to post in the hyip section as I was given deduction when my 1st payment request was approved for describing hyip plans.

I think that some of you have seen those approved payment request and most of it got some notes and deduction including my payment request, but there's no problem with that as I really admit that my posts concentrated on the Forum discussion in here and not posting on the other section. What's important now is I am now just waiting to be paid in here got approved for three dollars in here.

There's nothing we can do if there's changes and the priorities of the forum got the attention for the paid sections. We know that lot forum is now changing its phase to have good payments and to be stable as they become non ptp forum and low post rate before because of that matter that's why they are careful now with that and got stricter.

Really am not aware mod has already started approving payment till I visited this thread,so I dont know much about the rampant deductions in payment.I'll personally check the forum after posting in DMT to find out the reasons for those deductions because mod must have reasons for it which are yet unknown some members.

LOT it seems is having a hard time getting back on its feet, and that is puzzling. Payment processing in this forum has not been encouraging, and although i have registered in this forum already, my activity here is dismal. I wish to change that, but it may well be about meeting 50 points daily or there about and moving on to other activities, that is until things change for the better.

The major reason for the deductions is that posters concentrated mostly in the ptp section but there's no rule in LOT which states that we should spread our activities so in my own opinion, giving deductions for that reason isn't necessary at all. He also gave me a huge deduction which is almost half of the amount I requested. The reasons for the deductions don't seem fair enough to me so I had to update in the chat box about it so that the admin can look into the issue.

But as much as possible we spread our activities we know it in other forums even, they are not stated in the forum rules but we observe it in their payment checking then, we should do what we need to do. Though, it's too late already that lot forum admin decided to discontinue ptp.

I also got deduction in here, it was my frist payment request with this Forum that was a great motivation, but despite of that I still think of posting in here because still have some points will be left in here so wonder what will happen with those points,.But I just wanna get my payment from this Forum.

@glucoseguy you obviously dont need to see that rule before knowing what to do,you're a experienced poster and ought to know better the implications of posting in just few sections.Im myself fall guilty too in other forum so just let bygone be bygone hopefully members will do as told by admin.