Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Because if we are trading in demo, there's no real risk and the psychology of a trader are trading using a demo account is also not affected.. This account just for learning, testing our trading strategy not for get real money.

the risk is nothing in demoe account, and with that psychology is just a thing that people will forget they will trade without fear, or greedy thing since they know this demo account just for training or sandbox for them, so it will make them better in trade and also i think that we can trade with big amount in demo account, right?

On the demo account, of the time I would have a successful trading maybe because I have lots of amount that I can use for trading, that I would always have the chance to recover the loss s on my forex trading. That's why it is very much easy for us to get successful trading using Demo account

but according to me that is only a few bit, rather than the psychology that affect so many trader, with relaxed trading, people will have more chance to thin clearly and also they will have more chance to make profit from each trading that they do, and that is why people feel more motivated to trade in demo account especially for newbie

In demo account we don't feel any pressure so we end up focusing and sometimes take more risk and if we make it then we make good profit but if we fail we just don't feel that we loss simply because we are just using demo funds. But if we are trading in real account we know that the money that we are handling is or ar real account and that's the main reason why we are making and losing big money in forex in real account and not in demo account.

It's in the emotional difference and we know how to difficult to manage it in real trading. And since, we don't literally risk the capital in demo that's why emotion is not high and therefore, got not affected their decisions in trading. Although, we should have learn sooner or later that there's really difference in handling our way to trade in demo and real.

It's in the emotional difference and we know how to difficult to manage it in real trading. And since, we don't literally risk the capital in demo that's why emotion is not high and therefore, got not affected their decisions in trading. Although, we should have learn sooner or later that there's really difference in handling our way to trade in demo and real.

that is right, money that we put in demo account is only virtual money that we can set as higher as we want and we don't have nothing to loss here, so that is why there is no much emotion when we trade, but in real account of course we put our own real money or money from forex forum which get by spend much time there. so that is why emotion have role so much in real account and affect our own trading result

I slow down trading in my real account and focus in demo account again after I experience multiple MC. I have loss four of my real accounts already and only have four active accounts right now. My plan is to make this four accounts that is active stronger than ever. then hope that I can grow my account to the point that I can be a successful trader. I know its really hard to make money in forex so lets hope that I can end up making good income in here in the long run.

Basically trading with demo accounts and real accounts are the same. We use the platform to trade, and we also need to do the analysis. It's just that if we are trading with a demo account, we can not draw profit and we also have a psychological effect. So do not be surprised if trading using a demo account it is easier to make a profit rather than trading in a real account.

Yes, same with the trading features and same with the market we are trading and the indicators used. There's only in the psychology of the trader that differs which greatly affect the results of their trading and also that we need to learn of it. It's not easy still but we are feeling of less risk and less serious in demo trading so, we have our decision direct.

In demo account you have nothing to loss so you can trade aggressively and when you get MC you just can open new account or refresh your funds so you some how don't feel the loss but in real account once you incur loses its going to be a permanent loses and unless you make some profit in trading or earn more money you can end up getting more and more loses before you can taste some profit. Sad to say if you don't have enough capital then you will end up getting MC and no chance of returning back.

Demo performance is usually better because in demo account we had a lot of capital in thousands. In real account mostly people invest small amount in which they had not good back up if they loose in market.In demo they do trading without emotional involvement and in real when they see their amount in risk they do emotional decisions.

No, it's not the amount because technically we can do the same and regardless of the amount is the skills and emotions difference. Even we say we have use in demo to have huge capital but then, we have similarity on our real trading, we will have same results. I never heard of emotional decisions and what do you mean by this.

Demo performance is usually better because in demo account we had a lot of capital in thousands. In real account mostly people invest small amount in which they had not good back up if they loose in market.In demo they do trading without emotional involvement and in real when they see their amount in risk they do emotional decisions.

this is the thing that i heard from some traders in other forum, i really don't know if this thing come true or not, but in my own opinion, that is not because of how much money that you have, but from the way you trade, and it is very close to psychological side that every people have, like greediness. in demo account they become less fear and less greedy

If we want to know why the demo account can increase our perform in the real account, then it is because the system in the demo account and real account is pretty much the same thing. So, demo account even is good for us to studt and practice about the market in the forex account

The main reason why demo account performance is far better then real account is most of the people will take demo account as lite and they will be trading with a cool mind thinking its a virtual currency . but while trading with live you will be trading with real currency so automatically you will be getting fear and that will make you loos your performance .

The main reason why demo account performance is far better then real account is most of the people will take demo account as lite and they will be trading with a cool mind thinking its a virtual currency . but while trading with live you will be trading with real currency so automatically you will be getting fear and that will make you loos your performance .

Yes, its normal that this would happen because in the demo account you are not using real money and what really matters is the money that you can make or lose when trading. A trader just needs to set their mindset accordingly so that they make the most out of the demo account and not take the experience there for granted.

i think demo account is so helpful for beginner. eventhough i dont trust it 100 percent pscyologically, because there is great gap betwwen real trading and demo trading. in real account, the money traded is ours and real, but in demo account the money traded is not ours and not real.

Actually our performance in demo and real account base on skills will be the same. the only difference is that in demo account you have 50,000 dollars trading capital while in real account I'm sure it less. But if you have 50,000 dollars in your real account chance are your going to make good income in real account as well. That's why if I want to earn like I earn in demo account I need to have the same capital as my demo account.

Yes, it will be the same but got affected by the psychology which is dangerous in trading. Because these emotions are really troublesome particularly in altering or changing our strategies or even not stick with our plan. But the important for us when we are in real trading is that we should have lessen our emotions involved just like lessening our risks here.

emotions are the main reason for the change of performance because when we trade with demo account we will be very cool because the currency we are trading is a virtual currency but at the same time when we trade with real account we will be getting emotions and i think that is the reason for the performance change .

That thinking really plays a big role because you don't take it seriously, but then you are better with your demo account because you know whatever happens, you won't lose nothing, but gaining experience, that's why we can really know that our emotions has really a big impact in our decision making that's why it's affecting our real trading.

not all i think. psycologically real account is much better than dmeo account, because in later it is not your money

in term of psychology forex real account is better because it will give you real pressure, and will make you understand what is the real meaning of forex psychological side, i think this is good to sharpen our skill in that area, but demo account still important too, and because we were relaxed in forex so that is why we can trade there better

In my opinion it is always suggested to trade with a cool mind even tough you trade with real account or with the demo account . but i see that many traders will do trading good in demo account and when we see the performance they performance will be bad with real account and that is the most commonly seen think and the main reason is there emotions .