Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

We know that we don't need to involve other emotions but its obvious that as a trader you can't handle so fast your emotions particularly if you are in losing part. We know that its their difference that's why we need to be in both demo and real from some time to know their difference including emotional factor.

Yes, gaining some good practice in both demo and real account will surely be worthwhile. As much as emotions may not be felt when working in demo mode, the experience here is quite necessary for the trader so taking your time is important. The rest of the initial lesson will flow into the live account where the issue of trading psychology will be thrown into the mix. As much as it wont be easy to just tackle, it will surely be worthwhile to get under control.

• 2 weeks later...

you can try out different demo accounts from each broker. so i think which ever broker you have chosen that you would be able to learn well with the demo account. although there is some difference on the results of the demo account with the live account but still it is almost identical.

Yes, the demo and real account of a broker are almost identical and this needs to be this way because you dont want to practice with one platform and the discover that they are using a different trading platform in the real account. The demo account prepares you for what you are going to deal with in live mode.

Demo performance would always be better so we should not expecting the same amount of success when we do live trading. So you would just need to gradually make life trading so as to make sure that you would also be successful on live trading just as you do in the demo trading.

It does make sense that the demo and real account trading will not be the same because of the fact that when you go live you are now dealing with real money and we all know that no one wants to lose money. The fact that you deal with real money add more pressure and host of other factors by may not make it easy for you to make decisions.

• 4 weeks later...

the demo account performance is many times better than real because when we work on demo we don't work with emotions because our own money is not invested. this quality lacks when we come on real which is natural. emotions are very harmful for your trade.

• 1 month later...

therefore when we play the demo account should also be coupled with pengguasaan emotion and imagine that at this time we were playing in a real account. we did not need investment in advance to play in the demo account but we also need to have confidence that we can imagine when playing on the demo account should be able to master the emotional and psychological control as well as playing in a real account.

therefore when we play the demo account should also be coupled with pengguasaan emotion and imagine that at this time we were playing in a real account. we did not need investment in advance to play in the demo account but we also need to have confidence that we can imagine when playing on the demo account should be able to master the emotional and psychological control as well as plif we imagine that a demo account is a real account bleak it might seem a bit difficult because of the amount of capital available in the demo account was so big and that made us a bit difficult to make such a demo account real account and I think it is better that our demo account make an account to create a system of trade practice and to train mental course we should use a real account with a small capitalaying in a real account.

the demo account performance is many times better than real because when we work on demo we don't work with emotions because our own money is not invested. this quality lacks when we come on real which is natural. emotions are very harmful for your trade.

demo account only effective way to find trading strategies only and is not very effective to train our mental, but with the demo account we can be free and flexible in developing trade system that would apply on a real account, if we already have a very good strategy to demo account it will make us not have a very strong mental distress and emotional control we can trade any time of the real trade

It does make sense that the demo and real account trading will not be the same because of the fact that when you go live you are now dealing with real money and we all know that no one wants to lose money. The fact that you deal with real money add more pressure and host of other factors by may not make it easy for you to make decisions.

it all depends on how serious we are in practice on a demo account, if we do not really learn well demo account when we do the trade with a real account then the pressure will be felt heavy on our trade but if we really study accounts demo with both the pressure that we will be overcome when trading with real account

• 2 weeks later...

it all depends on how serious we are in practice on a demo account, if we do not really learn well demo account when we do the trade with a real account then the pressure will be felt heavy on our trade but if we really study accounts demo with both the pressure that we will be overcome when trading with real account

You are right in that the trader themselves has the power to make the demo account trading very effective by simply applying a mental attitude in here to simulate the conditions of a real account. The true test though will come when the trader eventually goes into the real account because some pressures like emotions are not that easy to simulate and will require practice to control.

is very difficult as well if we instill in us a very strong suggestion to make this as a demo account real account because only certain people who can do that and not be able to be done by all the traders and the better we train all trading psychology to be better in terms of emotional control and the other using a real account but we also need to limit capital that we use to train our psychology with the real account

it's not easy to learn to control the emotions and psychology of trading in a demo account is used because capital is not capital we have, therefore we have to learn to control it through a real account, no need to use the capital to start trading in a real account is important how we can control our finances in order not to run out quickly. indeed when we start trading in a real account will always have failures that cause we spend capital will run out, but here we can also learn how to control their emotions and psychology that we have experienced failure will not happen again.

Right now my performance in real account is much better than my performance in demo account. Simply because I trade to loss in demo account right now. My strategy is to check the limits of my strategies and how to bounce back in time in which I encounter some trading problems. In this way when I experience this problem in real account I know how to minimize my loses.

the amount of time used in the forex trading using real accounts are increasingly making us understand and comprehend and master the emotions in the trade and ultimately mistakes we make will always can be prevented by lack of experience and failure that we get today will turn into profit doubled if we've mastered the forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Because in demo account you really don't spend much money. In fact you don't spend any money at all. lols. You only using virtual funds and you end up don't have any fears of losing that funds and you end up taking risk and get rewarded. But in real account you are afraid to loss money and what you do is that you trade emotionally and end up getting MC.

the amount of time used in the forex trading using real accounts are increasingly making us understand and comprehend and master the emotions in the trade and ultimately mistakes we make will always can be prevented by lack of experience and failure that we get today will turn into profit doubled if we've mastered the forex trading.

Yes, the initial transition into the real account wont be as easy as we would like it to be even after practice in the demo account but as time goes we will be gaining experience from actually trading in the real account and and learning to handle emotions. Even though one wont be perfect our trading skills and strategy will improve in the process.

• 2 months later...

Many traders may not be able to perform as good on real account as they did on demo account and major reason behind this is you deal with demo trades less sentimentally while on real trades your emotions come in between.

that is because their fear and greedy. that is the main thing which affected people to earn better in demo account rather than in real account, in real account they must be so careful with their own trading activity, but for someone in demo account they don't have much thought about it

Yes, because you are aware of the fact that there is no risk of losing money in the demo account your perfomance will be lower as compared to when trading in the real account. One has to try and adjust his mindset nonetheless to make the best of the practice in the demo account because it is vital to succeeding in the real account.

Most demo account offers big starting capital. Like 50,000 dollars while in real account we can hardly afford to invest 100 dollars. That's why our earning will always be not the same as we can end up getting MC with less capital. I hope I can earn good amount of money in forex and I'm hoping that some day I can have 50,000 dollar capital. If I have 50,000 dollars capital I can enjoy forex trading and making good profit each month.