Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Disadvantages of forex robots.

abdulla1

So do you think using Forex ROBOT can make you be more profitable? because there are only few good robot yet no assurance of giving you a good return. You may even pay a price to use a good ROBOT, you can find a lot of free ROBOT on the internet, but do you think these robots can make you profitable, obviously not because if it's then for sure it will increase the successful traders.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no experience in robot yet. so it is risky to buy or pay for those robots. you may find a lot of them as waste of money. so better trade with yourself. but anyway, out of curiousity i will try free robots so i will know if i can get some advantage myself with using them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nothing can be better than human beings. we have made robots so how they can be better than us.creation can never be better than the creator.what you can do yourself, robots cannot do that thing for you. do it yourself and get experience.

But can trade 24/5 and bot does not make mistake once you calibrate it its going to execute without prejudice. Now my question to you is this. Can human trade 24/5? Can human trade without making some error in judgements?

All big banks and financial institution uses bots to trade even though theirs a lot of genius programmer / trader in their company.

• 2 weeks later...

nothing can be better than human beings. we have made robots so how they can be better than us.creation can never be better than the creator.what you can do yourself, robots cannot do that thing for you. do it yourself and get experience.

haha are you sure dude? can you trade for 24/5 without stop? that is only one example. c'mon don't be naive to think that robot such a imperfect thing, human also imperfect, actually bot have some disadvantages but for me their disadvantages is something that is common and we can avoid it.

In terms of availability well, we can't trade always in the market. But in forex of course, we can our trade and they will be adjust on it and to our pattern. Its like putting stop loss and take profit then, we can leave it. Still I don't recommend it as they have disadvantage that we don't want and we are disappointing. It can also our expectations from them like thinking that they have perfect trading or they made great pattern to make profits but its not always applicable or happen.

In terms of availability well, we can't trade always in the market. But in forex of course, we can our trade and they will be adjust on it and to our pattern. Its like putting stop loss and take profit then, we can leave it. Still I don't recommend it as they have disadvantage that we don't want and we are disappointing. It can also our expectations from them like thinking that they have perfect trading or they made great pattern to make profits but its not always applicable or happen.

some people already have some thing to anticipate something like that to happen with their robot and i think that is good enough for them :D, it will make them more understand about forex robot, and i think later they can make better forex robot that have good performance so it will help traders a lot

many disadvantages that robot because the robot is self-made man, and we can understand that the man is more perfect than robots, robot properties will not be certain that it would be easier because the robot is disturbed only in a special program for one purpose only and this of course will only hurt us if trading using robot

many disadvantages that robot because the robot is self-made man, and we can understand that the man is more perfect than robots, robot properties will not be certain that it would be easier because the robot is disturbed only in a special program for one purpose only and this of course will only hurt us if trading using robot

We are not in here to be retorical. A bot is a tool and just like all kind of tools we use it. But do we use tool if its just going to give disadvantage to us? of course not. We use tool the right way and we use tool that we need. Now about forex trading bot. My question to you is what bot do you need? no idea? do you trade? no? now if you don't have an idea about bot and don't know how to trade then were on heaven and earth did you find an idea that bot is a disadvantage?

We are not in here to be retorical. A bot is a tool and just like all kind of tools we use it. But do we use tool if its just going to give disadvantage to us? of course not. We use tool the right way and we use tool that we need. Now about forex trading bot. My question to you is what bot do you need? no idea? do you trade? no? now if you don't have an idea about bot and don't know how to trade then were on heaven and earth did you find an idea that bot is a disadvantage?

in fact we can think intelligently why I can say to trade using the robot will only make us lose and if you think you will know the answer starches, because I know the use of robots in the trade to give us only temporary benefit and further the robot will not work well, if there is a robot that is always profitable on every trade we do then the trader would leave their knowledge and they will move with the robot and there will be no traders who have lost the least well on their trade

• 1 month later...

We have to realize here, Forex Robot can not understand the big impact news, or like there is a sudden tragedy in this world here. There is no robot can read about this so far. Because no human can ever predict if there will be a tragedy happened in the future. This is the fact

• 2 weeks later...
snapback.pngluke1, on 19 November 2012 - 12:53 PM, said:

We have to realize here, Forex Robot can not understand the big impact news, or like there is a sudden tragedy in this world here. There is no robot can read about this so far. Because no human can ever predict if there will be a tragedy happened in the future. This is the fact

robot is something that programmed by people so they have their own method, but to deal with something like that you say is impossible so far, as far as i know that they only work with something that is general, not like that sudden news , because it will give bad work for us. so use forex robot wisely

Well for sure no robot is 100% sure in forex and this normally produce un due result so for sure forex trading is very risky most ly when the high impact news is been release this can hinder our trade for sure so the basic thing to do is keep robot away from the market when the news such as high impact news is been release.

in fact we can think intelligently why I can say to trade using the robot will only make us lose and if you think you will know the answer starches, because I know the use of robots in the trade to give us only temporary benefit and further the robot will not work well, if there is a robot that is always profitable on every trade we do then the trader would leave their knowledge and they will move with the robot and there will be no traders who have lost the least well on their trade

Do you think those big banks an big financial institutions trade manually? They all has bots that trade for them as theirs thousand of accounts they monitor and trade and million of dollars worth of transactions each day. So theirs no humanly possible this big banks and institution can do manually. That' why bots are essential in forex trading. But problem is perseption. You think once you have a bot you just let that bot trade for you and earn money. As I say and I will say it again. Bots are tools that we use. And just like other tools if you don't know how to use that tool then that tool is useless. Same as bot. If you don't know how to use that bot then how do you expect to earn?

it still debatable until now is robot forex truly important and should use in forex by some forex expert, some of them say yes while the other say no, and even some newbie or mediocre give their opinion about this all, which is diferent each other, as for me we need to use it wisely, know when to use it, and when no to use it, since robot is not that perfect even they can trade for 24 hours, also very helpful when we cannot trade in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

robot is something that programmed by people so they have their own method, but to deal with something like that you say is impossible so far, as far as i know that they only work with something that is general not that sudden news or change like that will give bad work for us. so use forex orbot wisely

True, this is very good if we can see this thing here. So, members on this forum know about what is good and what is bad from Forex EA Robot here. This is truly such a good thing for us here to know about the system of Forex EA Robot here. Hopefully we can use it wisely

One angle i would be coming from is that forex robots makes some traders lazy.They tend to put their trust in the robots and give the robot the chance to take or make most of the decision with just a little idea of theirs added to trade.

i don't think so, if you really into forex for some weeks then you know that high frequency trade that some bank do, they use forex robot to make them more efficient, i don't think you can trade for 24 hours, but robot can do, this is not about lazy but about more chance to get profit from trading, if you ever use or only heard from users then you know this thing

Just one question do you trade? Did you try to use bot to trade? Do you have any idea how bot works? Because your understanding of bots its totally false. First of all big financial institutions and big banks rely so much in using bots to do some analytic algorithm for them before they trade. Just commonsense theirs billion of dollars transaction done by financial institutions and big banks. So do you think this trader do trade manually? Please.

And again. How do you interpret the word "tool'? If you use a bot and loss then don't blame the bot blame your self because you don't know how to trade. Because its still you who control the bots trading.

First question. What kind of bot do you use? Second question what time frame do you use to trade using your bot? theirs so many input that you need to put in first before you going to run a bot. And if you put wrong input then of course the bot will not going to trade properly.

@Trickster:do u even know what lazy mean???it means you dont want to do anything but want to leave the job to be done by someone else.I didn't say using bot isn't a good idea but we are the ones that should be coming out with the skills and strategies that the both would be using.

yeah i know it, you said it will make trader lazy, right? in fact that is according to the trader, from what i see not all become lazy and i said again if you truly ever trading or at least read some material about forex then you will know about high frequency trading which increase our efficiency, i don't know about this but i think you can for 24 hours non-stop,right?, but my advice when using robot, never try to trade with big amount of money, even in banks they don't spend much bucks to trade by robot.

LOL. I think members should learn how to trade first and experience trading and sooner they will understand the purpose of robots. They are not makes you lazy but more often to substitute you by having the patterns or strategy you are going to apply in it. I don't think it's easy to explain but we have our own different reason why we need forex robots even the fact that robots do have limitations or sort of bugs which we can't perfect our trading.

LOL. I think members should learn how to trade first and experience trading and sooner they will understand the purpose of robots. They are not makes you lazy but more often to substitute you by having the patterns or strategy you are going to apply in it. I don't think it's easy to explain but we have our own different reason why we need forex robots even the fact that robots do have limitations or sort of bugs which we can't perfect our trading.

i really wondering if they are truly do some trading in their account too , and about bugs, i think that is the reason why we need to update our robot, some programmer who understand some programming language can do that, actually i want to create few robot as trial but it seems i need to understand more about MQL, and again i don't want to use robot for big amount of money lols, that is so bad for me.