Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Disadvantages of forex robots.

abdulla1

It's because, these Forex robots are imperfect. And we can't say that the traders are perfect, we are also imperfect so there's no difference on it when it comes on the bugs or mistakes in Forex trading. The purpose of Forex robots will vary on the trader plan since some use it as substitute meanwhile, others will have it as a way to trade in several accounts.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because, these Forex robots are imperfect. And we can't say that the traders are perfect, we are also imperfect so there's no difference on it when it comes on the bugs or mistakes in Forex trading. The purpose of Forex robots will vary on the trader plan since some use it as substitute meanwhile, others will have it as a way to trade in several accounts.

i find some trader that do the thing like you said, and about the bugs i think that is a common thing in robot because they are programmed by human which is imperfect :D, so the solution for it is new update and that is why it is good to have our own robot because we can maintain it easily since we are the one who create it

if you can program them very good then i think you will minimize this kind of disadvantages :D, so that is why with more knowledge about forex and deal with many situation it will help you to create a better forex robot, but as usual they need to be an updated software so it will be give what we really want.

• 2 months later...

About robots disadvantages, robot is very expensive and also it also has expire date to use. maybe in 3 months we can get profits, but after that when market goes in other way, robot can't predict the right condition to open trade. then you almost will lose.

Well, forex robot could be used well if the users are people who knew about trading well. Forex robot is not good for beginner traders because it will be too risky for beginner traders. for beginner traders usually didn't know the right time to use robot forex because you must know the right time to use it if you wanted to get profit.

Yeah, the movement of price in demo account and real account are same so how could we know that one condition is good if we didn't open it. If we opened position in demo account and that is good, we will know it was good after the price is moving right, so how could we open position in real account if we don't know that is good position.

@humanhope: stay on the topic, you seems out of topic , we talk about robot not what kind of account (real or demo), well as far as i can see that everything that human created like this forex robot, is good and also still has downside but in fact from what i see that people still use robot until now to trade, since it is very efficient for them and they can even trade faster than human.

Robot forex has many disadvantages. It cost us very expensive and our computer needs 24 hours on. Beside that robot forex doesn't make a good return in reality because most of the profit shown in their advertisement are already been modified. Most of the robot forex sales shown their profit trade and hide the loss, it makes us only see the positive side.

About Robots disadvantages, robot forex also won't help us a lot in this business for long-term because we only stuck with programmed robot and doesn't learn what exactly forex is it. I recommend not depending a lot on robots anyway.

I see that forex robot is less suitable for forex newbie, since they don't have good amount of trading experience & knowledge in manual trading as well. therefore, I think it's better for newbie to learn manual trading before using forex robot, so that newbie have a better understanding on forex trading.

About Robots disadvantages, robot forex also won't help us a lot in this business for long-term because we only stuck with programmed robot and doesn't learn what exactly forex is it. I recommend not depending a lot on robots anyway.

but why some bank instuition still use robot? if they are not depending on it? i think you should know about robot so much first and then i think if you know the right time to use robot in your trading then you will get more profit, or have you ever use forex robot to help you in your trading?

Actually forex robot is just small piece of codes and it's just limited at that, it need human brain to code and upgrade it in other for it work well, otherwise it just work for certain market condition or even fail to make profit.

I think that there is nothing that a robot can do other than what a human is capable of, it is just a program where certain conditions are pre-feeded when to enter in a trade and when to close it, as per market conditions these need to be changed so you need to re-program the programming as per need to avoid the robot program acting unexpectedly. Personally I don’t depend on it a lot.

Actually forex robot is just small piece of codes and it's just limited at that, it need human brain to code and upgrade it in other for it work well, otherwise it just work for certain market condition or even fail to make profit.

But it will help you, it will automate your trading, i bet you cannot even trade for 24 hours and execute your order just in short time, just use forex robot to help you not to make you loss, and make sure to choose the right forex robot by reading some reviews or try some cracked forex robot first and see what that robot can give to you, the disadvantages of forex robot is they need to be updated.

We can say that there's limit in our trading but I don't think that forex robots should trade for long hours also. Because, see that we can just set on it the strategy which can be also long term or short term. Just have robots will be either expensive and for others will have confusions or don't have much trusts on the instructions given to it.

I see that it is simply a computer system not a human brain, and the gap is so wide between both, on the other hand i know that many individuals are in real need to robots because they are unable to trade by themselves, but they should know the obstacles well.

There is no and never such perfect forex robot. Because the market is very dynamic and keep changing. There is no such forex Robot can analyze and predict the future 100%. Human being can not predict the future 100%, even the robot. This is what we can think. Human being is smarter then the robot. So, we can not 100% depend on the Robot

There is no and never such perfect forex robot. Because the market is very dynamic and keep changing. There is no such forex Robot can analyze and predict the future 100%. Human being can not predict the future 100%, even the robot. This is what we can think. Human being is smarter then the robot. So, we can not 100% depend on the Robot

but at least they can predict future not less than 95% if you know how to maintain them well, i am sure that bank would never use robot if they think robot is a bad thing that will make them loss so much, i know the chance of loss still there, but i am sure with maintain our robot wil minimize something like that happening to our robot

However all back in our own self, the use of robots can be profitable, but still we have to control it manually. We can not rely 100% our trading onrobot. Test the performance from the first using a demo account will give us more time to analyze the shortcomings and strengths before maximize its use to generate profits for us.

About robots disadvantages, robot is very expensive and also it also has expire date to use. Maybe in 3 months we can get profits, but after that when market goes in other way, robot can't predict the right condition to open trade. Then you almost will lose.

About robots disadvantages, robot is very expensive and also it also has expire date to use. Maybe in 3 months we can get profits, but after that when market goes in other way, robot can't predict the right condition to open trade. Then you almost will lose.

Forex robots might be expensive but if their performance is good, then it is still profitable to use. For me, trading robots are just a simple instrument which is governed by any other professional traders and as like other traders, it can too result in losses. Hence I prefer trading on myself rather than allowing someone else to trade on my behalf.

Overall forex robots are expensive, other than that in forex is difficult to find a strategy that can 100% profit, so it would be better if we hone our manual trading skills, due to our own capabilities we will be able to customize the analysis and strategies we use to follow the forex market movement

Overall forex robots are expensive, other than that in forex is difficult to find a strategy that can 100% profit, so it would be better if we hone our manual trading skills, due to our own capabilities we will be able to customize the analysis and strategies we use to follow the forex market movement

I dont think that expensive can be a disadvantage if the robot is performing quite well which can lead to far more profits than invested. However, as trading robots do not guarantee profits and as they are handled by a third-party professional, who is said to be a professional trader, I would rather prefer trading on my own to keep my account safe.

Even you trade with yourself it doesn't give you also guarantee that you can win in trading and gain profit from your trading, right? if you have a lot of time to configure your robot i am sure that you can use it well and will help you in trading also will give you a lot of money as your profit, if only you have enough capital and can configure your robot.