Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Disadvantages of forex robots.

abdulla1

I think trading with ourself is the best option becvause all this robot will definetely disappiont us sometimes as they are software which are coded. The best trader is a human and it helps to develop our skills if we are trading with ourself. Robot have disappionted many of lazy traders and some have give out hope in forex trading.

I do believe that the best trader is human. But to make an accurate trade its better to use bots. Unless of course you don't know how to use bots and you don't know how to trade then its better you do manual trading.

In bots its not just all about codes. Its how you set up that codes that make a difference. If you can command or customize a bot to trade like you the better.

Me right now I'm trying to develop my own EA so that I don't need to waste my time almost every day checking my position.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the list of the disadvantages of Robots,i don't think a newbie should venture into it at all.I did read online that you cannot actually depend on robots to make profits from forex trading,so i don't see any reason why we can't trade ourself.i will never use any robot.The more you trade by yourself the more you will gain experience.

With the list of the disadvantages of Robots,i don't think a newbie should venture into it at all.I did read online that you cannot actually depend on robots to make profits from forex trading,so i don't see any reason why we can't trade ourself.i will never use any robot.The more you trade by yourself the more you will gain experience.

i will keep your words, from what i see there are some trader who don't even start trading start talking like this but later they use robot to trading lol, if you know how to setup your forex robot proprely you can earn well from that thing, some trader could shared some of thier setup when you use robot :D

Well,i don't think that is bad at all.Anyone can use Robot at a later stage of their trading activities.I am just not supporting the idea that a newbie will be using it.A newbie needs to master things first and be able to trade on his or herself and not depend on Robot.

it is depend on the trader, there are many ways to get profit, either technical, fundamental, using IB afiliate or expert advisor things, because in the forex world we can generate profit not only through trader but many ways, and as long our intend is just the same making money online

We all have to understand that the robot of a thing dont usually work out. No doubt its a helping hand as it helps us to trade when we are busy or resting but in terms of newbies, using robots wont help at all as we need to improve our trading skills and be a good trader first

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, commonly EA are not bound to have taken those big fluctuations of the market therefore they have limitation where they are going to be working as like stop loss they will not going to work when they have reach that. I don't know but if seems no one up to now actually, made to have good profit using EA or robot knowing that we need to pay for it also.

Yes, commonly EA are not bound to have taken those big fluctuations of the market therefore they have limitation where they are going to be working as like stop loss they will not going to work when they have reach that. I don't know but if seems no one up to now actually, made to have good profit using EA or robot knowing that we need to pay for it also.

Is you EA has SL in its program? Because if its has SL on its program that is should work. If its not working then your EA program is defective and I don't think its not a fault of EA as a whole but by the person who is maintaining it.

That's why its very important that if we want to use EA we need to learn how to program also and not just use hand me down EA programs that we don't even know if theirs a lot of bugs on it.

• 2 weeks later...

There are several disadvantages of forex robot ,most of this are for new traders since they can become lazy while using robot and may fail to develop their own plan and strategy which they will be use for their own benefit in the future,and also some EA do fails atimes so its not proper to rely on EA.

Forex robots deals with situations with pre-defined instructions and that is major drawback of robots in my view, some time we may need to act as per current situation/conditions. Also we learn nothing when robots are trading but when trading ourself we are earning incredible asset of knowledge.

Forex robots deals with situations with pre-defined instructions and that is major drawback of robots in my view, some time we may need to act as per current situation/conditions. Also we learn nothing when robots are trading but when trading ourself we are earning incredible asset of knowledge.

since they are a lot of code so that is why they act like that, just like many programs that many programmers write, so far some EA used C as the programming language, so they will only execute based on the instruction that coder/programmer give to that robot, but i still prefer to use our own ability at about 80% of our trading time rather than using robot

Definitely, that's why those codes or scripts that EA have are limited only which if its breaks or not meet or exceed its pattern will not going to give us profits and will only have losses. Thus, there's only some that can able to manage which they are going to use those EA. For sure traders knows that its better to have our own trading rather than EA.

Like all products the quality is not the same so we must not judge bots as a whole but rather who made that bot. Because if you get cheap bot you can't say all bots are cheap and not good bot. Because theirs a good programmers that also have good quality bots. In fact big institutions uses bots. If you watch forex related movies you will see their room are full of monitors and powerful computers and that powerful computers are using bots.

Definitely, that's why those codes or scripts that EA have are limited only which if its breaks or not meet or exceed its pattern will not going to give us profits and will only have losses. Thus, there's only some that can able to manage which they are going to use those EA. For sure traders knows that its better to have our own trading rather than EA.

before i see a lot of traders that choose EA ratehr than do their own trading but now lately see many traders from newbie to Expert trying to minimize how much they use EA in trading, and i think this one is a good and positive way since i see now a lot of bad EA that will bring nothing for traders even they spend a lot of bucks for it

There is not that much disadvantages aside from the robot making the owener lazy and can also fail since it was program by human intelligent so its much more better to do away with forex robot except the trader really want to become lazy.

lazy or not it is depend on the person it self not from robot, i ever see a traders that now lazy to trading just because loss when he trade by himself(not with robot lol), i think using robot is not make any people lazy, the reason people want to use robot is to get more money from trading, and i want to ask you have you ever see people trading for 24/5? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it depends on the traders that wanted to have profits without learning forex or just trade on their own and they have trust in their skills. We know that robots have limitations and therefore we should think that its really not that worthy for many circumstances. So, be very careful and try it out first them because applying in our strategy or real trading.

Its okay to do bot or EA or automatic trading as long you know how to trade manual trading. The most important think is knowledge and skills in trading. It does not matter if you do that manually or using bots, ea etc. Becuase the important thing is that when you check your bot position and see if its trading well or trading bad then at least you can update it. But if you don't know how to trade then you will not going to see if its trading good or bad until you find out loses.

robot is a good thing to help you trading :D, at least make your trading more efficient, but if you have some time it is better to trading with your own. maybe you can trading in some hours and when you sleep your robot can do trading for you :D, but you must be selective to choose robot, mostly will give you nothing.

i think we would not learn to trade well if we jsut depend on forex robot. and it is not free to use good forex robot. so why not just trade by yourself. i do think there is free forex robot but still they are not dependable.

The rule of the thumb is you must know how to trade in manually first. Because if you you going to get a forex bot you also going to get a bot that trade like your strategy. For example if you like to trade scalping then if you going to buy or program a bot you also want to have a bot that trade scalping. If you do hedging then you will also going to get a bot that trade hedging. In this way you can check if that bot is doing well or not and you can calibrate it to the way of trading that you like.

• 2 weeks later...

I just used the first EA that I get from a friend and its some how good to see its working. Although I'm studying how this EA works I'm hoping that I can develop my own EA soon. I really feel that theirs a good money in forex trading and I really feel theirs a potential in here. I'm hoping that in few months I can earn more in forex trading than in ptp posting. And I don't see any disadvantage in EA. the only disadvantage is the person if he knows how to use EA or not.