Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Do You Need To Invest In Forex.

abdulla1

I think we must deposit our own money in order to gain some bigger profit. We must gain big profit in order to reap from trading or else we are just wasting a lot of our time. I think earning a decent profit is necessary in order to depend on forex. I think depositing our own money and then gaining a bonus is a goo idea as well. Don't forget that you can post for bonuses as well in forums so that will be a good amount as well. I just hope that those forums open  up to US traders as well. However, do not throw big money away. This will make the broker happy. 

you are right but bonuses are majorly to encourage traders to trade forex and moreover it also to give newbies confident as well when new to the business of trading forex,i personally start trading forex with bonus and it really help me by the time i want to invest because i have being caution enough with the bonus i have being using.i guess the amount we want to invest depend on how much knowldge we have about trading

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to just practice or you are not yet professional in forex it is better to invest small amounts or just use demo or some bonus accounts. Do not invest big amounts if you are not sure of managing it. The first goal is always not to loose the capital and stay in game then the rest will just follow it.

I see that we can also apply the wisdom that has been used in Hyip to forex and this is "Invest only what you can afford to loss". Remember that forex is an investment and in an investment there is a risk. So start only in what you can afford and increase it if you have more.

I would just to say that, to make profits in forex you don't need a big investment. You can open micro account/ cents account in which you can trade for cents. So that way you can start with a small investment. But your profits and depends on pip and the lot size you will earn less than a big investment.

An initial investment of $50-$100 would be a good start. In this way you can easily see your money grow than investing in small amounts. But you should be aware that you could last that capital but not instantly. Psychologically it also helps your mind compensate with a loss because you still have some money remaining than start in small amounts and get wiped out from the start.

higher the capital, will be better because enabling traders to get higher profit per trade. its due to high capital enabling them to set and use high lot size per trade. while if traders spend small capital only, they can't expect to get high profit because keep need to set proper risk management plan in trading.

We need to invest big amount of money in here. I do believe I can handle my account with 1,000 dollars trading capital. So my next goal right now is to have 10,000 dollars trading capital. If I can have this much trading capital I would be happy earning good in forex trading. I only have one account with 1,000 dollars plus trading capital and I do hope I can grow it bigger.

If I can have 100,000 dollars total trading capital then I can say I'm happy with my earnings. Right now I do like to have 10 trading account with 10,000 dollars minimum trading capital each. If I have that much money I'm sure I can end up having good income in here. This is the main reason why I like to focus more on earning than on earnings.

Forex is a high risk business. With a large investment, the opportunity to make a profit would be wide open. But we must remember, that more the amount of capital we are, the greater the risks faced. Therefore, we must have a lot of knowledge and skills in trading. In order to minimize the risk faced. So a big profit we can get.

Forex is a high risk business. With a large investment, the opportunity to make a profit would be wide open. But we must remember, that more the amount of capital we are, the greater the risks faced. Therefore, we must have a lot of knowledge and skills in trading. In order to minimize the risk faced. So a big profit we can get.

can not deny anymore that forex is a business that has a high risk, but I feel that we are able to control the risk in this trade better on discipline in money management in trading it will be able to make a trade we will be much better and will be much more maximum also

need to look at our capacity in advance if we do this with a better trade then it can use larger capital but if our capacity is low, we use only a small capital

can not deny anymore that forex is a business that has a high risk, but I feel that we are able to control the risk in this trade better on discipline in money management in trading it will be able to make a trade we will be much better and will be much more maximum also

i am need around $1000 at least to enabling me to use $1 lot value per trade. it will give me decent amount of income when I make profit. I am still work hard to achieve that and hopefully, soon enough i am able to see it in my trading account.

I think it is an ideal capital in forex trading may be as you mention it ranges between $ 1,000 if it is possible to use it with the $ 1,000 you get a target of 20 or 30% in your trading then it will be able to make you have enough temporary

• 2 months later...

yes, the forex risk is very high. To control the risks, we can do a good risk management. With good risk management we can control the risk. One good risk management is put SL on our account. So that we can make limits the extent to which risk  are can we  bear

The amount a trader invests in Forex is a function of how much he is willing to forfeit when he loses it. I mean, there is always the tendency that losses would come, in other to overcome this or avoid the side effect there off, it is better that the trader only invests that which he is ready and willing to forfeit even when he losses it. Some advocate $100 but I know some cannot even afford it.

• 10 months later...

Preferably more than $ 500 because with that much is enough to risk management by using the lowest lot is 1 micro lot, but for the beginner in the learning phase $ 50 minimum investment is suitable since usually newbie only using lower lot size and if loss that is not even matter because of its learning purpose.

How much to invest also depends on how much return we are expecting from trading, nevertheless there is a huge skills factor involved with this thing so if we do not have the skills investing big is not going to help us at all but it would be like giving away money.

As long as you have much money to spend this is not a big deal, many people recommend various amount that you could take, as for me spending more than $100 is fine, many traders did this and keep increasing its balance.